Of Judgment.

The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been

decreasing in its course towards the eastern direction in the few past

weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the

west and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped

going toward the eastern direction!!!

Then in the months of August and September Mars changed its course in

the opposite direction to the West and that until the end of

September, which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde

Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the

same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them.

Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun

will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware when it'll happen.

Our beloved messenger Mohammad s.a.w. said: "One of the signs

of the hour the sun will rise from the west, where no

longer tauba will be granted"!

And the strange thing most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the

rise of the sun from the west occurs only once - on that day, the sun

will rise from the west, then again from the east, and continues until

Allah wishes and this is similar to what is happening to Mars, it

stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of

time then returns to way once it was.

Abu Hurayra(R.A.) narrated ... that the Messenger of Allah

SWT said :" The day of the hour will not come until the

sun rises from the west, if it rises and the people saw it they will all

believe, when a time where nothing will be accepted anymore of believe

the truth" [Abu Bukhari,Muslim]

And Abdullah Bin Amro ra said: "I memorized from the Messenger

s.a.w. a hadith I will never forget. I heard the messenger of Allah

SWT say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west

[Ahmad] And the Messenger s.a.w. said: "Allah SWT places His hand

at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning

to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [Muslim]

This piece of news is very important as it brings with it a great sign

of warning and remembrance of the coming of a new WORLD - the world of

the Hereafter And it is also good material for calling others to Allah

SWT.

Whether for muslims, the unwary of us or the non-muslims. When we show

this hadith that was told 1400 years ago about this miracle you will see!!!!

InshaALLAH, a lot will enter this beautiful religion. And the muslims

if they see this phenomena happening in Mars who knows maybe it would

bring them closer to our CREATOR.

May Allah Subhanau WaTa'ala keep all of us in the Right path and provide

us with success in this world as well as in the hereafter.

PropellerAds
Sun Will Rise From The West One Day!!!

(Scientific Proof)

Very unlikely .

I'm not sure where this article came from but I've seen it repeated on several message boards . It's based on a misunderstanding of retrograde motion which is basically an optical illusion caused by the Earth overtaking Mars due to a faster orbit round the Sun . Mars does not actually reverse direction , it only appears to from our viewpoint . To see the Earth do the same you would have to go visit Venus .

Of course orbital motion has little to do with sun rise anyway , that is due to a planet's spin . The only way for the Sun to rise in the west on Earth will be for it to reverse it's spin . I imagine anything capable of causing this would strip off the atmosphere and probably kill all life which I suppose could qualify as Judgement Day :D

:D

i posted this same message few weeks ago

Exactly.rising of SUn from West has nothnig to do with Retrograde Motion..yes huge catastrophe would occur..the only way seems is reverse spinning due to some external force applied

by the way,there is extrnal force in form of Tidal friction of Moon which caused to decrease of speed of earth motion...so it could be a reason

2nd ,change in reference frame could make SUn appear to rise frm West

Change in the Earth's magnetic field could make compasses show East as West.

The Earth is slowly decreasing in speed to the drag of the moon. It is scientifically proven that in the future that there will be a time when it will take 40 days, in time as we measure it now, for the Earth to rotate once.

This, in theory, provens the hadith's that speak of how at the end of time, one day will seem like forty etc.

If this is the case, the Earth will eventually slow to the point where it will stop and then it may physically possible for the Sun to rise from the West.

Of course, this is thousands of years away from now, but it is the way current science says things are. So...

The Earth is slowly decreasing in speed to the drag of the moon. It is scientifically proven that in the future that there will be a time when it will take 40 days, in time as we measure it now, for the Earth to rotate once.

This, in theory, provens the hadith's that speak of how at the end of time, one day will seem like forty etc.

If this is the case, the Earth will eventually slow to the point where it will stop and then it may physically possible for the Sun to rise from the West.

Of course, this is thousands of years away from now, but it is the way current science says things are. So...

Tidal drag is slowing the Earth's rotation relative to the Moon and most theories predict this will continue until Earth becomes tidelocked to the moon in a few billion years but Earth will still be spinning relative to the Sun at this point so the days will be longer but the Sun will still rise in the east .

Recent work on Venus may offer a solution though . Until recently it was assumed a large collision reversed it's spin but a couple of newer theories allow for its axis to tip over thus reversing spin direction or for tidal effects of other bodies such as Earth to have slowed or even reversed its spin ( Venus seems to have a spin-orbit resonance with Earth ) . I'm not sure either of these is possible for Earth however because of the stronger tidal effects the Moon exerts . Without some catastrophic event I think the Sun will probably continue rising in the east long after the human race is gone :D

I agree that the human race will probably be gone before any of this happens, but the prophecies don't say that human's are going to be around to witness these events. They just say that the events are going to happen. :D

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Sis,

I have read those article many times in my e-mail..

But, thanks a lot for the short article..

Highlight..

Then in the months of August and September Mars changed its course in

the opposite direction to the West and that until the end of

September, which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

Subhanallah..

i think that when the sun rises from the west it will do so when the sun goes super nova and engulfs the planet in what... 2 billion years?

Aslam-u-Alaikum

After observing several factors defined in Quran, that every Order of AL-MIGHTY Allah is done in the natural ways, e.g. the destruction of different nations through different kinds of Azabs, but all those Azabs were not out of the boundaries of Natural factors. But if we imagine reversing the orbital motion of earth, doesn't seems to be the part of nature laws.

But if we read the circumstances of the night before the rise of Sun from west in Hadiths, we’ll find that there would be a night much longer than the normal nights. And night and days are due to the orbital motion of earth. That means, the change of time duration of night, could be the result of orbital movement due to some external force. And so that seems that the earth would revolve in reverse direction for that night.

AL-MIGHTY Allah knows best

Wasalam & regards

Farrukh

The point is not when it's gonan happen, but that it IS going to happen. There are all these wacky changes taking place on earth already that's mentioned in Islam. I believe it's the beginning of the end.

May Allah have mercy on us!

Assalam Alaikum

Yah[at] Even I read this before..

Signs of last day..

"It is scientifically proven that in the future that there will be a time when it will take 40 days, in time as we measure it now, for the Earth to rotate once."

i would be careful if i were you - who you believe..... how easy it is to take 'theories' as 'gospel truth'!

with regards to the sun rising from the west, the best way scieintists currently explain this away, is by proposing that the magnetic poles will flip (hence north been south, east been west), as they have already done so in the earths past (according to the interpretation of current evidence).

Salaams

with regards to the sun rising from the west, the best way scieintists currently explain this away, is by proposing that the magnetic poles will flip (hence north been south, east been west), as they have already done so in the earths past (according to the interpretation of current evidence).

if you really knew, you would be more surprised how disbelievers are so desperate to interpret data to fit in with their own preconceived ideas

And how is your statement exempt from such presumption? :D

peace

This is not definitely going to happen. It's not even likely to happen. The size of the sun will increase and possibly vaporize the earth before anything like this has a chance to occur.

As usual, Muslims look at this as some sort of prophecy, when it's so vague. The same goes for Christians and their "prophecies". They could mean a million different things, and if an event occurs that even comes close to possibly being similar, the prophecy is proclaimed as being fulfilled. It's nothing but wishful thinking.

This is not definitely going to happen. It's not even likely to happen. The size of the sun will increase and possibly vaporize the earth before anything like this has a chance to occur.

As usual, Muslims look at this as some sort of prophecy, when it's so vague. The same goes for Christians and their "prophecies". They could mean a million different things, and if an event occurs that even comes close to possibly being similar, the prophecy is proclaimed as being fulfilled. It's nothing but wishful thinking.

you must have heard of the BigBang theory.it has beign proved by science.have you heard of what they have predicted for the future?they have predicted 3 predictions.one is that the universe will continue to expand to infinity-this is called an open universe,the other is the expansion of universe will cease expanding and its density will remain constant-this is called a flat universe.and the third one is that it will expand to one point and then it will start to decrease in size.have you heard about a Big crunch?in that case it is called a closed universe.

any of this is possible.if big crunch occurse,then rising of the sun in the west is possible-there is a possibility that the orbit of the earth is disrupted-isnt?.and the explosion of the earth and the sky are also possible.these are all mentioned as signs of the last day(the day of judgement) and if i am not right any brother or sister can correct me.

and the mountains will demolish that day,the sky will be in red colour when it explodes.have you seen the picture taken by NASA when a star exploded?it looked so much like a red rose.the picture is available just see ######answering-christiaity######,Islam,scienc

and miracles.

in the Quran it has biegn mentioned that sky would look like a flower(wardhathan in arabic means a flower)-if i am not right please correct me.

True profecies can never be wrong

i have a feeling that sun raising from west may indicate some kind of burning comet that may come streaming towards earth from the west side to cause destruction to earth ...this scene could have been possibly mentioned as "SUN rising from west " and that day can be the last day or day of resurrection or day of destruction to this beautiful world

veera

i have a feeling that sun raising from west may indicate some kind of burning comet that may come streaming towards earth from the west side to cause destruction to earth ...this scene could have been possibly mentioned as "SUN rising from west " and that day can be the last day or day of resurrection or day of destruction to this beautiful world

veera

peace veera

raising of the sun and the approaching of a burning comet has two totally views when the sun raises it just raises like it does everyday but on this particular day things would be different.it will raise from the west.

BUT when a comet approaches its size will seem to increase which is totally different from what happens when the sun raises.so there is no way sun raising could have been portrayed as a comet approaching from the west side.

I am sure that many of you have heard that the reversal of time might as well occur because the universe will seize to expand and start getting smaller.

REVERSAL OF TIME.

OK lets put it this way:

We will know long before if the sun will rise from the west alright. If you experience any of the major signs of the day of judgement, Mahdi, Dajaal, 3 earth quakes etc......then we know for sure that the sun will rise from the west as the Last sign. Inshallah.[using large font size is not allowed]

It certainly seems like the only way this could happen is for the earth to begin to rotate the opposite way. You can't move the sun and have it rise in the west, and you can't make it happen by tilting the earth's axis.

If there any people at or near the poles when it happens, they might be able to survive the change in the earth's rotation, but the people at the equator would be wiped out if it happened suddenly. If the earth slows and reverses over centuries, we'll have plenty of notice, but I'm not sure that's the plan.

You people try to explain god's wisdom by stating theories…..

What's the scientific explanation of Allah splitting the moon?

What's the scientific explanation of Allah turning the Nile's water into blood on the hands of Moses?

What's the scientific explanation of Allah creating us humans from sand?

I can keep on going with the examples but I think my brothers in Islam get my point. Allah's wisdom is beyond ours. He needs no laws to complete his will, if he says ''be'' then it will be. And the sun rising from the west is clearly a miracle one that does not obey the natural laws of this universe. As I ask you what is the definition of a miracle?

You people try to explain god's wisdom by stating theories…..

What's the scientific explanation of Allah splitting the moon?

What's the scientific explanation of Allah turning the Nile's water into blood on the hands of Moses?

What's the scientific explanation of Allah creating us humans from sand?

I can keep on going with the examples but I think my brothers in Islam get my point. Allah's wisdom is beyond ours. He needs no laws to complete his will, if he says ''be'' then it will be. And the sun rising from the west is clearly a miracle one that does not obey the natural laws of this universe. As I ask you what is the definition of a miracle?

i understand your point!

but there is always a reason for something to occur. if you ask Allah for jannat he isn't just going to poof you in there...there will be trials, the brigde over the hell fire which we will have to pass. The only way to get to jannat is to phisically go there.

there are some things which only Allah the all nkowing knows about and i can not argue with that. but most of the time it's not just a POOOF there youhave it. although Allah is capable and has power over all things.

salam

i understand your point!

but there is always a reason for something to occur. if you ask Allah for jannat he isn't just going to poof you in there...there will be trials, the brigde over the hell fire which we will have to pass. The only way to get to jannat is to phisically go there.

there are some things which only Allah the all nkowing knows about and i can not argue with that. but most of the time it's not just a POOOF there youhave it. although Allah is capable and has power over all things.

salam

salaam alaikum

i get both of your point.i cant say any of you are wrong.ofcourse if Allah wills for something He just says be and it is there.

but there is always a reason for a particular thing to happen.and we should try to study the sciences.