Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Exclusive: Bush Plot To Bomb His Arab Ally

The fact that i stated i am NOT a BNP supporter seems to have been lost on you. What is the point of entering into a dialogue if you are not willing to accept my views as my own?

The "views that are beginning to ring true" are the views regarding the ultimate failure of the apathy and policy of appeasement the government had chosen to deal with Islamic extremism in Britain. That particular view rang true on 7/7. Thankfully the government have now decided to take a tougher stance against persons and groups that reside in this country, but view the safety of it's citizens as negotiable.

I do not and have not supported BNP literature (as you claimed) for their fundamental agenda differs quite considerably from my own. However, this particular view had a basis of reason (as became evident) and i would have liked to have seen the government or main opposition parties heed this warning and take action before the horse had bolted. These views had been censored or dismissed due to the governments clamber to get on it's knees and bow down to the mighty threat of "ISLAMAPHOBIA", and it backfired, and played right into the waiting hands of these vulture-esque far-right extremist groups.

I dare say there are many British muslims that would like to see the government take a strong stance against murderous "homegrown" muslim terrorists and their support networks, i happen to agree with them.

To mis-quote your classic opening..... I'm not anti-muslim, but.......

I'll accept your lack of apology regarding my "African" roots. You know what they say about assumption.....it's the mother of all ****-up's.

The image of "hungry-zionists haters" was created in your own mind. I stated "British muslims", and the fact that i watched and "lapped-up" the series certainly does not make me a "hungry-zionist hater".

You really do look for the worst in every post. Take a step back and you may realise that not everybody is out to get you, least of all me.

Yes, the israeli's are versatile. The politics of the zionists/settlers may leave a lot to be desired, but you can't fault israeli's for effort or versatility.

I'll get back to you with examples of generalising western media.

P.S i'm sorry i didn't post your quotes with my replies, but i can't quit get the hang of posting multiple quote's within a quote. I managed it once before through sheer blind luck, but i haven't been so lucky since. Maybe you can tell me how you managed it?

PropellerAds
:D

So who are the terrorist groups? Please enlighten us. CNN and all those filthy lieing news channels show Muslims as those who carry out such actions. Such bombs as these were not done by Muslims. All they want is for us to put blame on Muslims who call out for Shari'a. This way when Al-Mehdi ('AlyheeSalaam) comes, the Muslims who listen to these lieing news channels will be calling him a terrorist. :D.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"http://hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html"]hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html[/url]

Ameen.

If the western media (zionist) says 2 brit soldiers died, that means defintly 20 must have died. They lie about their casulties to fuel their propaganda war.

The muajhideen are striking them heavily blows, in iraq and fagainstan, do you think if the british/american public knew the real figures of how many of their soldiers are dying, do you think they will be quiet? No they will panic and and really call for their troops to come home.

Here are a couple of examples.

I asked you to point out where western media has been unfairly generalised as 'zionist' or 'anti-islamic'.

OK, a few I found:

On the other hand, Jewish controlled Hollywood and other network have produced 69 documentaries since 1990 alone - a rate of almost one every two months – plus at least six completed Holocaust documentaries that do not get distribution for every one that does

As the brother said, the zionist media is doing it's best to portray Muslims in a bad and unfair way.

The American people have been conditioned for decades to submissiveness, like Pavlov's dogs, by the Zionist media and its subliminal messages.

The New York metropolitan area (25 millions) is overwhelmed by the Zionist media and its continuous lies and propaganda about war and terrorism.

The Zionist media has marginalized all presidential candidates but two Zionist puppets.

The Jewish controlled media immediately blamed Al-Qaeda for this terrorist attack

Here is a latest example of 'Islamophobia' generated mostly by Jewish controlled media.

The Kemalist Army and the Jewish media has kept the truth about Gen. Mustapha Kemal from ordinary Turk for a long time.

now we see the same dirty trick from Mr. Blair and the Jewish media. And they did the same in Arabia.

You mean jewish media which promotes polytheism and idolatry to gentiles (kafirs) wants people to think Islam is a threat to there world.,

the jewish media doesnt want to advertise this....because they know the Help of Allah is with the practicing Muslim....

There are many on these boards who revert to the "Jewish Media" excuse any time they hear something reported that they don't agree with 100%.

Edited by Livius

I did not post that but I believe you can look at any post made by Shaukat, among others, that mentions the media. Any cite of a Western source is immediately condemned as biased and part of the "zionist controlled media".

The Political section and the Islamic-Western Dialogue section are ripe with such posts.

Please don't take Shaukat as a yardstick, the man is consumed with hate and intellectually dishonest to boot.

al-Jazeera has created a blogspot due to the bombing memo:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_dontbomb.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_dontbomb.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

Please don't take Shaukat as a yardstick, the man is consumed with hate and intellectually dishonest to boot.

Peace Ozymandias and thank you. I admit to making broad generalizations based on the actions of a few sometimes, and I did so in this case. I would ignore his posts, but I fear letting his posts go without challenge, else some might actually believe he is posting fact.

While the majority may not make such generalizations about the media, there are a select few who do and some of those are ones I quoted on my last post.

Did anybody happen to catch the BBC Four documentary last night called "Control Room"?

It was an Al-Jazeera perspective of the war. It also documented the bombing of their makeshift offices in Baghdad. Quite an eye-opener.

The one thing that really struck me was the comaradre between the all the journalists, no matter which nationality or news corporation. They certainly show more integrity than their political masters.

I think the documentary was a repeat, therefore it may have been previously broadcast on US and other international television.

Peace Ozymandias and thank you. I admit to making broad generalizations based on the actions of a few sometimes, and I did so in this case. I would ignore his posts, but I fear letting his posts go without challenge, else some might actually believe he is posting fact.

No worries bro, That's a natural human response when someone is constantly attacked...