Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Xenos

Cd:the Poets And The Prophet

The Poets And The Prophet

By Dawud Wharnsby

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwharnsby(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/media/archives/poets_and_the_prophet-thumb.jpg[/img]

"The Poets And The Prophet" is a statement of hope in the midst of todays increasing social, religious and political tensions. Songs by Dawud Wharnsby and co-writer Bill Kocher address several issues of social concern: family discord, political/religious extremism, spiritual hypocrisy, social unity and conflict resolution.

Featuring a diverse team of session musicians and special guests, "The Poets And The Prophet" unites prominent artists with varying musical passions, spiritual foundations and cultural backgrounds. Among the CDs diverse players are Canadian songwriter and 2007 Juno Award winner Stephen Fearing and world renowned sitar master Irshad Khan (India/Canada).

Tracks include: "You Are The Only One", "Everyday", "The Prophet", "Love Strong", "Midnight", "Block', "The Poets", "Vacuous Waxing", "Prophet For Profit" and "Follow".

- Purchase the CD from: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbelovedmusika(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dw/index.html"]Beloved Musika[/url]

- Check out his music on: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmyspace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wharnsby"]MySpace[/url]

PropellerAds

Assalam Alaikum

Thankyou brother for the beautiful site of Br. Dawud :sl:

Jazaak Allah Khair

Assalamu Alaikum, I liked the original songs of Dawood Wharnsby Ali, and I still listen to them. Duff is fine, but I draw my line when they start using the String Instruments.

Salaams