Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Emel Magazine

Asalaam Alikum

I remember hearing recently that the EMEL magaine is now going mainstream in terms of being available in high street newsagents.

Does anyone know who stocks this magazine and if it is any good?

Salaams :D

PropellerAds

:D

You're right Brother, it is everywhere, from Newsagents to WH Smith and supermarkets! Can't seem to get away from it to be honest!

It is now published monthly too!

It depends on whether you like the what i call 'modernist' nature of it! Although, it does deerve credit for being THE FIRST Muslim Lifestyle magazine and first to go mainstream!

Asalaam Alikum

Thank you Sister.

I am due a visit to London next month so I will pick one up then. I have recently been to Camberley, Reading, and Slough which all have large Muslim communities but cannot find one anywhere. Oh well, London it is.

Assalamu alaikum

Islamic Bookshops should have it.

In the fashion section they have stuff like £400 shoes and stuff! I think the looks are just a guide for people to follow, not an actual advert for the products...?

Assalamu alaikum

Islamic Bookshops should have it.

In the fashion section they have stuff like £400 shoes and stuff! I think the looks are just a guide for people to follow, not an actual advert for the products...?

Asalaam Alikum

I don't know of any bookshops near me, but am sure there are loads in London.

Any idea where I can get a list of Islamic bookshops in London? Do you recommend any?

I think there are four pages of bookshops here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tijarapages(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/categories.asp?id=11&cid=1482710671"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.tijarapages(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/categories.asp?...&cid=1482710671[/url]

:D that is of some use

Head to the East London Moqsue and you will find the shops all with emel magazine.

Asalaam Alikum

Thank you Sister ur_muslim_sista and Brother Panthera Tigris for the suggestions. I shall get out my map and start planning my journey!

Sister, have you cisted any of the bookshops in London? Can you recommend any?

Salaams

I haven't visited most of them, perhaps phoning beforehand might help!

I don't think the Dar-us-Salaam bookshop, in Regents Park masjid has it either, but it is a good bookshop, www.iccuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Or as the brother said, in East London

sorry i can't be of more help

I haven't visited most of them, perhaps phoning beforehand might help!

I don't think the Dar-us-Salaam bookshop, in Regents Park masjid has it either, but it is a good bookshop, www.iccuk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Or as the brother said, in East London

sorry i can't be of more help

Asalaam Alikum

I shall be in London, inshallah, before the end of the year so will make some visits. Thanks.

Salaams

B)