Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A Pict

Which Forums am i Allowed to Post in?

:D

Out of curiosity. I am tired of writing out responses only to hear "You aren't allowed to post here.."

:w:

PropellerAds

Patience bro, patience. U can post here or in the 'reception lounge'. Only when yr post reach 50 u are allowed to post in other forums. Look at mine. Not 50 yet. Keep posting and enjoy yr stay here.

Welcome to IF brother A Pict. May your stay here be fruitful insha'Allah :D

There is a topic in the Forum Announcements (quoted below) which stipulates the restrictions applied for new members. These restrictions are lifted once your post count reaches >50.

:P

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081[/url]

We welcome our new members, and hope you enjoy your membership in our community.

As a new member, you'll find a number of limitations. Basically, you can post only in Islamic-related forums and sections, plus the reception lounge. You need at least 10 post count to be able to post in the western-Islamic dialogue, and 50 post count to unlock all forums and features.

New members also cannot:

-view other members' profiles

-edit their own profiles

-use more that 2 PMs a day

-upload any images or files

-edit their posts

and a few other features, which will all be available once you reach 50 post count.

IF implements this policy, to protect the Islamic community from various attacks of bad members, abusers and spammers.

Thank you for your understanding

:P

A_pict im going through the same thing at the moment, but lets be patient and insallah we will get there, maybe not today, maybe not tommorow but someday.

As a new member, you'll find a number of limitations. Basically, you can post only in Islamic-related forums and sections, plus the reception lounge. You need at least 10 post count to be able to post in the western-Islamic dialogue, and 50 post count to unlock all forums and features.

I don't seem to be able to use the western-Islamic dialogue any more.

personally i find this 50 post thing quite stupid. you guys should just have a multiple choice questionarre asking about Islam.

well whatever, im just posting this so i can get 50 posts, so actually just ignore this post.

^ Akhi, this is an "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic forum[/url], so the main purpose behind joining here would be Islam, right? You can still post in the Islamically related forums, so there's nothing "stupid" about the policy.

Anyhow, please use a more kind approach in saying what you have to say. TTake this as a warning.. Shukran. :D

:w: