Islamic Forum

Assalamu alaikum

A film named "FITNA" has been made against the Qur'an. This is outrageous!!!!!!!

Check it out:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Fitna_(film)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Fitna_(film)[/url]

PropellerAds

:sl:

I wouldn't be too worried about it. The more we let such things upset us, the more satisfaction they get out of it.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. The more we let such things upset us, the more satisfaction they get out of it.

Agreed.

But that's only one side of it. I mean surely there are people out there who find it a pleasure to see Muslim casualties, riots and burns etc. The cartoons of 2006 resulted in about 100 dead, all Muslims, in Muslim countries. This pleases a lot of sides, and we should be aware of that, to avoid such riots and senseless casualties. This is why they teaase us all the time, to try and get the worst out of us, then point at us to make their point.

But the real harmful side of such film could be far more than that. It could add to the misconception westerners get from all type of media about our peaceful beautiful religion. There are many sides who plot to brainwash the west into picturing Muslims as terrorists.

This crazy Dutch guy in the parliament, and party leader, wants to ban The Quran from Holland!

While those devil's advocates on earth work relentlessly against Islam, the rich among our Muslims are busy investing their money in the west, where it all ends in zionist pockets. Someone out there should act. We should fight ignorance with knowledge. We need to organize and produce big events, movies, documentaries, poems, tv programs, paintings, books and articles, to send the true message of the Quran and Islam to the world.

And we must use the boycott weapon. It was found to be highly effective. The Danes lost a billion dollars so far, and at least 11000 workers lost their jobs. We can do much more with the Dutch. They need to understand the cost they'll have to pay for insulting Islam.

As for Islam itself, masha'Allah with every attack they make and plot, more and more people inter the fold of Islam, by the will and mercy of Our Lord :sl: so, yes sister Redeem and mehnaz, we need not worry at all about Islam.

Precisely. The more a Muslim gets hit, the stronger he/she should get, and to prove those claims otherwise. So the best thing is to keep moving forward, and not let such things wear us down because it will not get us anywhere.

Salam

Assalam Alaikum

Mashahallah.. well explained by brother dot. I agree that we shouldn't be worried but side by side we should try to do something in the love of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) individually.

In general, I think we muslims should be worried about our Imaan and make it more stronger by doing all kinds of ibadaah (worship) to please Allah swt in this present situation of the world. And inshahallah, this thing will and is making these Evil people more worried. They seriously don't want any muslim in the world to learn about Islam and thats why they are distracting us by all means of Businesses etc.. They are trying there best to make us busy in other kind of worldly things, which are useful in this world but useless for hereafter..

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path.. ameen

May Allah swt increase our Imaan day by day.. ameen

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand the Quran and Sunnah.. ameen

May Allah swt protect our muslim brothers and sisters around the world.. ameen

Assalamualaikum

I agree with you sisters and brothers in Islam. The enemies of Islam are provoking Muslims to the limit so we have to be very patient and wise enough to avoid their dirty and brutal baits! Please don't give them any satisfactions!

Assalamu alaykum.

This is to provoke muslims.

Remember world cup finals. The Italians could not win against cool Zainuddin zaidaan. Then they put a dog behind him who was there in team not for playing football but bark, abuse and provoke Zainuddin zaidaan.

The result:

France lost,

Italy won,

zainuddin zaidaan was banned.

The dog was left with mild punishment.

shukran.

Assalamu alaikum

I understand all of yours' points but that doesn't mean we will sit and watch. If today I made a film abusing your mother, you would come and kill me but when it comes to religion, why the opposite?

I read the site was closed down and that the TV stations don't want to put it.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1203758316957&pagename=Zone-English-News/NWELayout"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satelli...-News/NWELayout[/url]

:j:

I understand all of yours' points but that doesn't mean we will sit and watch. If today I made a film abusing your mother, you would come and kill me but when it comes to religion, why the opposite?

If you made a film abusing my mother I wouldn't come and kill you bro.

Why would I need to sink so low and choose the easier option?

I would keep patient and use this chance to give you Dawah about what you did was wrong and use my character to inform and educate you.

Inshallah that will have a greater effect on you rather then coming to you with an :@ face and starting a fight.

So same applies here with the 'Fitna' film.I agree with Aamina sister's post. :sl:

The more a Muslim gets hit, the stronger he/she should get,

Exactly!

Not the other way round and resulting to lowering oneself to the Non-Muslim's level.

This is a good way to give Dawah through one's character :D

Remember the story of the old non-muslim lady and Prophet Muhammad(saw).She would constantly throw rubbish on him and have ill feelings towards him.

Then one day she became ill and guess who visited her?

Our Prophet(pbuh).He didn't abuse her,he didn't sink down to her level did he?

Subhanallah she came to Islam by his wonderful character. :D

May Allah send infinite blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad(saw),ameen.

:no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Salam

We must lead by example, I just saw this film and its nothing but trash a bunch of Youtube clips with the penultimate scene was some guy ripping the quran seriously it was pathetic. We shouldn't react to this I saw it as laughable the only motive for the movie is evidently just to get muslims to react with outrage so that the film makers can point the finger and shout I TOLD YOU SO.

We must not react to this brothers and sisters its their plan, just let it go by and lead by example in your akhlaq and your deen and they will see its just a bunch of lies.

Wsalam

Just boycott their country products that will hurt them more then shouting and screaming which is what they want.

Salam,

No brother with all due respect I dont think boycotting is needed or any form of retaliation infact, we as muslims should not need to respond to this we should be done trying to explain our religion and come up with answers for these people if we simply show them we do not care then they will stop. Its like the naughty boy in the classroom looking for attention by disrupting the lesson. If you simply pay them no attention they will have no excuse to care and make any more films or cartoons or any other propaganda for that matter.

Wsalam.

Edited by Simply_Truth

This is not about teasing us, its about the Quran. I've watched the movie and its clear that great efforts were made to slander Islam and the Quran. The movies tries desperately to make a connection between specific ayat and acts of terrorism, like 9/11, London and Spain bombings, taking those graceful ayat out of context deliberately to a western audience that is usually unaware of the true meaning of those verses. That's why we need to counter act this ignorance by showing the world the true meanings of the Quran, and those verses that the movie mentioned in specific:

8:60

4:56

47:4

4:89

8:39

Let's start topics to explain those verses to the west.

The 15 min. video also quotes some of the most extremest sheikhs and their calls to take over the US, Europe and the world! We need to educate the western audience of what it was like when we were once a super power, and how we spread freedom of knowledge, tolerance and education when Europe was lurking in dark ages. We need to compare that to when the west now is having the upper hand, and how they instead are spreading destruction, massacres, tortures and robbery of oil and resources. The video also shows horrible scenes of beheading committed by terror groups as if this is what Islam calls for!

The video is very well constructed, with a high dose of evil in every minute, and full of extremist Muslims with crazy slogans like praising Hitler, death for the Jews, and even a shot of a sheikh who reaches for his sword in the middle of a khutba calling for the killing of all Jews! it also has shots of crazy shia people who hit themselves with swords during their crazy festivals, to show as if Muslims are blood thirst! The video spares nothing to give the worst picture ever about Islam, all based on taking ayat out of context, and extremest groups and sheikhs, and to top it all, it starts and ends with the danish cartoon of our beloved prophet Muhammad :sl: la hawla wala quwata illa b'Ellah.

Let's hope we can do the best we can to defend our Quran and Islam. Anything you can write would be great insha'Allah.

And for those who have the skill to put up videos, it would be great if we can counter that evil video with informative ones to clear the misconceptions that this video would definitely cause all over the west. The producer made sure its available both in Dutch and English to cause greater harm to Islam, but insha'Allah we are able to defend our religion by spreading knowledge and correct information.

:no:

I agree that we Muslims should all now boycott Dutch products. Its true that the movie was made by one individual, but the latest polls, made hours after releasing the movie on the web, showed that 65% of Dutch people agree with the video. Boycotting is a civil and legitimate reaction. We should boycott, while at the same time explain and make sure the west gets the correct information about Islam. But whatever we do, we should never ever resort to riots or any form of violence.

Assalamu Alaikum wa'rahamtullah brothers and sisters

I agree that we Muslims should all now boycott Dutch products. Its true that the movie was made by one individual, but the latest polls, made hours after releasing the movie on the web, showed that 65% of Dutch people agree with the video. Boycotting is a civil and legitimate reaction. We should boycott, while at the same time explain and make sure the west gets the correct information about Islam. But whatever we do, we should never ever resort to riots or any form of violence.

You are right brother.. Muslims all over the world should boycott rather than jumping into riots..

As brother Aaqib Ahmed quoted we muslims should follow Our Prophet Muhammad(saw) ways..

These things are just strengthening the faith in muslims and unifying the muslims from corner to corner of the world.. Insha Allah..

Allah Knows best..

Please make dua for the people who are into wrong guidance..

Allah guide everyone to the right path. ameen..

Assalamu alaikum,

Adaa

asalamu alaikum

May Allah prevent their plans, MAY Allah DESTROY THEM AND THEIR PLANS of destroying/offending ... and list goes on ..muslims, AND MAY Allah UNITE THE MUSLIM AND GIVE THEM VICTORY

ps: they feel stronger now, thats why we are getting attacked in everypossible way, and it is not them who we should blame but we should blame our self becouse majoritty of muslims have chossen to not do nothing only keep saying i am muslim thats it(ignorance cant be fought with ignorants). we have to purify our self and educate our selfs with proper Islamic teachings and this is their biggest fear of all that we all as muslims hodl fast to qur'an and sunnah and these provocations i to inflame the hottempered muslimand so forth we know why we gett provocked but we shouldnnt react as they wish we should react be gettinghold tight to the book of Allah and the sunnah of the messenger.

lst thing to say these nonsese about desmostration nothing more than imittating them and boycotting there clear rules about

also they forget where they where ,dont want to see their past!

may Allah gudie the people who have the hosting of the website alhamdulilah the have shuted down the official website of the movie

and here what the said

This site has been suspended while Network Solutions is investigating whether the site's content is in violation of the Network Solutions Acceptable Use Policy. Network Solutions has received a number of complaints regarding this site that are under investigation. For more information about Network Solutions Acceptable Use Policy visit the following URL: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnetworksolutions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/legal/aup.jsp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetnetworksolutions(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/legal/aup.jsp[/url]

Hosted by Network Solutions.

alhmdulilah

Edited by Albani

Fitna is a film by Dutch politician Geert Wilders, leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Dutch parliament. And Geert Wilders is a Zionist Christian who insult Islam to provoke Muslims. I have evidence that Geert Wilders is a Christian Zionist. In the past twenty five years Geert Wilders has visited israel about forty times, he says. According to his own sayings, he has met Ariel Sharon ("many times") and Ehud Olmert, among others, in israel. Furthermore, he claims tight connections with the Mossad. Source: "Verliefd op Israël", Volkskrant, 2007-04-10.

Assalamu Alaikum

Saw this video last night, same old recycled clips and Quranic text taken out of context, nothing we haven't seen before. Not all non muslims/westerners are that naive or gullible to fall for this crap, this is nothing but hateful, racist, facsist propaganda from a right wing party politician.

LOL I bet he wasn't expecting this:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7318733.stm"]Cartoonist to sue over Islam film [/url]

There's more drama to come, apparently another Dutch (an Iranian apostate) has been working on a cartoon which is due in April:(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetradionetherlands.nl/news/international/5704094/Dutch-exMuslim-producing-IThe-Life-of-MuhammadI"]

Dutch ex-Muslim producing The Life of Muhammad[/url]

Edited by [email protected]

Assalamu Alaikum

LATEST UPDATE:

1) The film has been removed off Liveleak!

2) Two more people want to take legal action against him! LOL at the fool!

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetradionetherlands.nl/news/international/5708071/Threats-push-antiQuran-film-Fitna-offline"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetradionetherlands.nl/news/intern...m-Fitna-offline[/url]

Ameen to Duas.

Times like these show our true colours and true character.

So what would our Prophet Muhammad(saw) do in this situation you think? :no:

May Allah help us do what's right for the sake of Islam,ameen.

Assalaamu alaykum

The following link has a good post that provides us with some suggestions of what we can do in times like this:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=191929&view=findpost&p=628434"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=628434[/url]

We must denounce it forcefully, each of us according to his abilities, by sending letters and articles, or making phone calls, to their government, foreign affairs departments and newspapers.

We should demand a clear and sincere apology from them, not deception or justification of the crime which they call an apology. We do not want an apology for showing disrespect towards the Muslims; rather we want an admission of error and an apology for that error.

We should request them to punish the criminals for their crime.

We should also request them to stop their governments’ transgressions against Islam and the Muslims.

We should translate books that call to Islam into the language of these people, and books that explain about Islam and its Prophet, and his biography.

We should buy time on radio and television programs to defend the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), which should be hosted by people of ability and well-founded knowledge, who know how to speak convincingly to Westerners, of whom there are many, praise be to Allaah.

We should write strongly worded articles to be published in magazines, newspapers and web sites in various languages.

With regard to boycotting their products, if the boycott will have an effect on them – which is what actually happens – then why don’t we boycott them and look for other companies that are owned by Muslims?

We should resist this malicious attack against Islam and its Prophet; by highlighting the beauty of Islam and the fact that it is in accordance with sound reasoning, and responding to the specious arguments of the criminals.

We should adhere to the Sunnah and follow the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in all things, and be patient in doing so.

“But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious), not the least harm will their cunning do to you”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:120]

We should strive to call these people, for although we look at them through a lens of hatred and resentment, we also look at them with compassion, for soon they will die and will be among the people of Hell, if they die in this state; so we should call them to Islam and salvation, out of mercy and compassion towards them.

We ask Allaah to cause His religion to prevail and to support His close friends, and to humiliate His enemies.

“And Allaah has full power and control over His Affairs, but most of men know not”

[Yoosuf 12:21]

I think the most effective way is to boycott all the products of the countries that insult and slander Islam and Muslims. And Muslim countries should stop exporting oil to the countries until they stop insulting and slandering Islam and Muslims.

We should challenge them to debate to show that they are wrong!

I think the most effective way is to boycott all the products of the countries that insult and slander Islam and Muslims. And Muslim countries should stop exporting oil to the countries until they stop insulting and slandering Islam and Muslims.

The countries do not insult Islam. People from the countries do. Differentiate between Netherlands and Geert Wilders please.