Islamic Forum
Howard

I Need Help To Battle Islamophobia

I am new to this forum. I joined because I need your help.

I have a cursory knowledge of Islam and have many Muslim friends. I am involved in several other forums and have encountered a high degree of Islamophobia and Islam-bashing. These people cite the Qur’an to support their bigotry. I would like to stop them from disseminating untruth about Islam. For that reason I would like help in certain areas.

1. I would like to know if anyone can cite news articles or Islamic websites that have evidence that some ant-Islamic forces are behind some “so-called†Islamic cites and are disseminating false information on Islam. I read some of the websites these Islamophobes use as “evidence†and they smell like phony websites to me, but I can’t even show Muslims complaining about this practice.

2. There is an accusation that Islam encourages marrying and consummating a marriage with nine year old girls. These Islamophobes claim that it is an ongoing and common practice throughout Islam. I need websites that discourage that practice.

3. They say that Islam and the Qur’an condemn ALL JEWS and ALL CHRISTIANS and say they are damned to hell. I need websites that show that Islam believes that this is not the case.

If I get the help I request, I would like to continue to solicit more help when I need – unless there is serious objections to my doing so. The battle against prejudice and bigotry must be waged however we can.

Thank you to all who help.

All the best.

PropellerAds

Some people interpret quran according to what they like.

The best thing to do is to ask the bashers to recite their source when they say something absurd

( must be either quran or hadith to be credible).

Then you can search for the particular verse and see the translation for yourself.