Islamic Forum
usuf

Democracy

Indeed ###### , EXPOSE ALL OF THE TRUTH ,AND REFUTE ALL OF THE LIES .

So far YOU are the one holding a double standard .

You speak many words but say little , and at the end of it all , you are seen by objective eyes ,as hypocritical and bigoted .

But your "freinds here" will never tell you so , because most of them feel exactly as you do .

So here , your ignorance will be edified and reinforced .

PropellerAds
You cannot silence me by intimidating me.

You have finally convinced me ######. What a fool I have been.

Life under Muslim rule is heaven on Earth for everyone, even the poor kuffar who are doomed to eternal life in Hell pray that they get to be ruled by Muslims and to get away from their horrible existence under democracy.

Muslims have never mistreated anyone. Jews and Christians were living a practical Utopia, children under the watchful eye of their loving Muslim guardians, who even threw them crumbs of political power to appease them (sometimes). Muslim governments never killed anyone that didn't deserve it, and then it was only because those bad neighbors of theirs forced them into it. Muslim nations were never greedy and the world would once again be in a Golden Age if only people were smart enough to let Muslims tell them what they can and cannot do.

I am a changed man. I now know that anything the US touches is fruit of a rotten tree. People in the US are so selfish and materialistic and evil that it is a wonder they don't eat babies and walk around naked. They probably get together with their Zionist friends/masters and plan on who to kill next and how to steal their money, those despicable pigs.

So tell me, where do I go to find out more of the truth ######? What sites can I read to get find out the real truth, and not what the Zionist media tells me? I know that David Duke can be trusted, but who else?

Is using a Jewish source about history any worse than using an Islamic one?

how many times do I have to tell you that you will have to always find the mainstream sources before resorting to all those biased sources?

As for what I want to show from this comparison, for the purposes of this thread it is to show that it is not the form of government that dictates whether a nation does good or ill, and that any form of government is capable of doing both.

you failed again to see the difference. here is the difference:

the "massacre" that you found under the caliphate is not a policy imposed by the state. it's an anomaly in fact. it is not a state policy like in the US.

To do so they have to both ignore the good things that the US has accomplished

like I said before, the US history is too dark so that the good things that appears to you is actually an anomaly of the whole dark story of the US. frankly, this is actually the correct way how you should see your history

wassalam,

y

As for what I want to show from this comparison, for the purposes of this thread it is to show that it is not the form of government that dictates whether a nation does good or ill, and that any form of government is capable of doing both.

haha ... we are talking about democracy. all the good and bad things a government does are choices that are made by people living in democracy. so, your dark history is the choice of the people. they want it to be dark, so there you have it.

you don't even seem to realize that your latest invasion of iraq is because your fellow countrymen decide to do that through their democracy. Hence, the invasion. and here you said that it is not the form of government that dictates whether a nation does good or ill?

wassalam,

y

you failed again to see the difference. here is the difference:

the "massacre" that you found under the caliphate is not a policy imposed by the state. it's an anomaly in fact. it is not a state policy like in the US.

Yes, it was a state policy.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Almohads"]Link from non-Jewish source[/url]

The Almohads, who had taken control of the Almoravids' Maghribi and Andalusian territories by 1147,[1] far surpassed the Almoravides in fundamentalist outlook, and they treated the dhimmis harshly.[2] Faced with the choice of either death or conversion, most Jews and Christians emigrated.[3][4] Some, such as the family of Maimonides, fled east to more tolerant Muslim lands,[3] while others went northward to settle in the growing Christian kingdoms.[5][6]

Is this behavior to be excused, or will you say it is a lie?

like I said before, the US history is too dark so that the good things that appears to you is actually an anomaly of the whole dark story of the US. frankly, this is actually the correct way how you should see your history

Maybe we should use as our example the Caliphate? In that case we should follow their lead and take over our neighbors one by one. If the US was a Muslim state then Canada and Mexico would be a part of our nation already, and Central America would be wondering when it is their turn. That would be so much better, right? How stupid of the US to give all the nations it once owned the right to be independent. How stupid of the US to allow its territories the right to vote on what their own future would be. We all know that a Caliphate would never do that. Once a Caliphate takes you over you belong to it.

How many people did the Caliphate kill in their "liberations" of their neighbors Yasnov? Or were you taught that hardly anyone died because the populations wanted to invaded by Muslims?

According to you even the slavery was heaven. People wanted to be slaves if their masters were Muslim right? And Muslims only took slaves because they were forced to. They really didn't want to do it, and therefore their slaves lived a life of comfort not wanting freedom.

There is hardly an evil that the US has commited that wasn't commited before by a Muslim nation.

Edited by Livius

Yes, it was a state policy.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Almohads"]Link from non-Jewish source[/url]

The Almohads, who had taken control of the Almoravids' Maghribi and Andalusian territories by 1147,[1] far surpassed the Almoravides in fundamentalist outlook, and they treated the dhimmis harshly.[2] Faced with the choice of either death or conversion, most Jews and Christians emigrated.[3][4] Some, such as the family of Maimonides, fled east to more tolerant Muslim lands,[3] while others went northward to settle in the growing Christian kingdoms.[5][6]

you only took a very short general sentence of that quote and interpret it as a state policy? anyway, like always, all the references in your quote above took me to Jewish sources.

Once a Caliphate takes you over you belong to it.

nope, they recognize peace treaty and cooperation with their neighbors.

wassalam,

y