Islamic Forum
Zeinab

Danish Islamophobia Kills Muslim Teen

Danish Islamophobia Kills Muslim Teen [using large font size is not allowed]

By Hadi Yahmid, IOL Correspondent

Mon. Mar. 24, 2008

COPENHAGEN — Danish Muslims link the racist murder of a Muslim teen last week to an increasing Islamophobic atmosphere fanned by the reprinting of a cartoon satirical of prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

"Deniz Ozgur Uzun was killed because of his dark, Middle Eastern skin," Jihad Abdelalim Alfara, the chairman of the Islamic Council in Denmark, told IslamOnline(contact admin if its a beneficial link).

Uzun, a 17-year-old Turk attending a technical high school, was distributing newspapers in the Amager district of Copenhagen Wednesday when he was verbally harassed by three Danes, aged 15, 17 and 18.

"They tried to provoke him with racist slur," said Abdel-Hamid Hamdi, head of the Shura Council of the Islamic Council in Denmark.

"He ignored them and went his way before they stopped their car and started assaulting him."

A friend of Uzun, identified by the media as Mohammed, said the three attacked Uzun with a baseball bat and a hammer, leaving him unconscious.

The Muslim teen was put on life support at a hospital in Copenhagen with "severe brain damage" before he was pronounced dead the next day.

The three attackers were captured shortly after the attack and are still in custody.

"These three racist Danes were being sought even before attacking my son," Ali, the father, told local media.

"How could this happen?"

The Copenhagen Police Department confirmed that one the attackers had been captured with a gun six days before the attack and that the three are known to have criminal records.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1203758361910&pagename=Zone-English-News%2FNWELayout"]Link[/url]

PropellerAds

Those three Zionist ###### represent the hypocrisy of the West!

Disgusting.

Eternal rest grant unto Deniz, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace.

Those three Zionist ###### represent the hypocrisy of the West!

Too bad it is in the Netherlands. If it happened in Texas they would face the death penalty.

By the way, where in the article does it state they supported israel? I missed that part.

Too bad it is in the Netherlands. If it happened in Texas they would face the death penalty.

By the way, where in the article does it state they supported israel? I missed that part.

Me too actually. Were the kids found to be Mossad?

Do you Livius and Peter_J know who are behind the cartoons, films, fairy tales that are used to insult and slander Muslims and Islam?

Do you Livius and Peter_J know who are behind the cartoons, films, fairy tales that are used to insult and slander Muslims and Islam?

I'm guessing those 3 teenagers didn't mastermind it.

Peter_J ....You are not answering my question. Please answer my question above.

Peter_J ....You are not answering my question. Please answer my question above.

Please name the films, name the individual cartoons and name the fairytales. Then I can answer if I know the authors of such works. I may not have answered the question of ''whodunnit'' but I have eliminated those three as suspects.

EDIT: of course If I just want to go along with your earlier answers to this question the answer is Zionists.....oh and ''polytheist'' Trinitarian ''pagan'' Christians.

Edited by Peter_J

You know what I am talking about since the cartoons, the films etc, that are used to insult and slander Islam and Muslims, are well known so please tell me the name of authors and who they are.

You know what I am talking about since the cartoons, the films etc, that are used to insult and slander Islam and Muslims, are well known so please tell me the name of authors and who they are.

Flemming Rose commissioned twelve cartoon artists to depict Muhammad, these cartoons were published in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten.

Is Flemming Rose a Zionist or a Christian or a Zionist Christian?

Is Flemming Rose a Zionist or a Christian or a Zionist Christian?

From his name I would conclude that he is Jewish, whether that makes him a Zionist I could not guess.

Let me remind you of your own statement Post 86 (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=125562&pid=670254&st=80entry670254"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry670254[/url]

Some Christians and Zionists did that.

Did Jesus teach you to be honest?

Since you said (I quote your words) that 'Some Christians and Zionists did that', please tell me whether Flemming Rose a Zionist, a Christian or a Zionist Christian.

Let me remind you of your own statement Post 86 (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=125562&pid=670254&st=80entry670254"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...mp;#entry670254[/url]

Did Jesus teach you to be honest?

Since you said (I quote your words) that 'Some Christians and Zionists did that', please tell me whether Flemming Rose a Zionist, a Christian or a Zionist Christian.

Are you accusing me of lying?

I don't know Flemming Rose personally, my knowledge of him comes from reading news reports, I can neither attest to his religious convictions nor his political stance.

And by ''some Christians and Zionists did that'' if you read it in context it is a rebuttal to your posts which seems to suggest that the Christians and Zionists all get together and plan collective action.

Edited by Peter_J

Rebuttal? You have admitted that some Christians and Zionists did that. Based on your allegation above, you are suggesting that the Christians and Zionists all get together and plan collective action. It is your own words not mine!

Rebuttal? You have admitted that some Christians and Zionists did that. Based on your allegation above, you are suggesting that the Christians and Zionists all get together and plan collective action. It is your own words not mine!

No no, don't twist my words ###### :sl: I said some. Then I said your post implied all.

Too bad the reporter Hadi Yahmid, from IOL did not see the following pictures,

post-16272-1206723809_thumb.jpg

People leaving flowers where the attack took place.

post-16272-1206723909.jpg

People demonstrating against violence after the killing of the young man.

But I guess he did not want to see that, otherwise he would have included it in his article.

Regards

Bowman

where did you get those pictures, bowman? almost everyone is against violence, but not everyone is against Islamophobia.

wassalam,

y

where did you get those pictures, bowman? almost everyone is against violence, but not everyone is against Islamophobia.

wassalam,

y

The pictures comes from here : (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ekstrabladet.dk/112/article988771.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ekstrabladet.dk/112/article988771.ece[/url]

and here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1303696.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1303696.ece[/url]

And you are right, not everyone is against Islamophobia.

Regards

Bowman

The pictures comes from here : (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ekstrabladet.dk/112/article988771.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_ekstrabladet.dk/112/article988771.ece[/url]

and here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1303696.ece"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jp.dk/indland/krimi/article1303696.ece[/url]

thanks for the links. but I have to say that there is nothing special in both pictures, not to mention that the majority of those who marched could be Muslims. the question is not how many candles have you lit for the accident, or how many flowers have you put at the crime scene, but how you will tackle the increasing Islamophobia in that country

as I recalled the Muslims in the US and England also did the same thing for the victims of the 9/11 and London bombings.

wassalam,

y

thanks for the links. but I have to say that there is nothing special in both pictures, not to mention that the majority of those who marched could be Muslims. the question is not how many candles have you lit for the accident, or how many flowers have you put at the crime scene, but how you will tackle the increasing Islamophobia in that country

as I recalled the Muslims in the US and England also did the same thing for the victims of the 9/11 and London bombings.

wassalam,

y

Of course people demonstrate against violent actions, otherwise I would be worried.

All countries have to tackle racism and abuse, for example Indonesia (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamnesty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/region/asia-and-pacific/south-east-asia/indonesia"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamnesty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/region/asia-and-...-asia/indonesia[/url]

Regards

Bowman

Edited by bowman

All countries have to tackle racism and abuse, for example Indonesia (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamnesty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/region/asia-and-pacific/south-east-asia/indonesia"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamnesty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/region/asia-and-...-asia/indonesia[/url]

thank you again for the link. but that seems to be a good topic for another thread?

wassalam,

y

When you Peter_J said "some Christians and Zionists did that" meaning that you are suggesting that the Christians and Zionists all get together and plan collective action. It is your own words not mine!

How about the word some? I know of no dictionary that equates some with all

Those were not my words. Let us not argue semantics anyway. This Christian was not one of those men. I'm not a Zionist either.

Edited by Peter_J

When you said "Some Christians and Zionist did that", you mean Christians and Zionists did it together!

Yes but some is not all.

Your words were:

[When you Peter_J said "some Christians and Zionists did that" meaning that you are suggesting that the Christians and Zionists all get together and plan collective action. It is your own words not mine!]

I admit that not all people born into Christian families act in a manner becoming of a Christian. I have no idea why you are pursuing this so relentlessly.