Sign in to follow this  
eme

hi

hi all :)

let me introduce myself to you

i'm eme

a woman from poland

christian believer

as i think ignorance can make my life a bit 'shallower' than i dare to wish it to be

the desire of getting more and more knowledge has led me here

and i find this site very interesting indeed as helpful to me;

i hope no differences can be a barrier in people's communication

if only we really want to communicate well with others

its enough to show our good will :)

God Bless

eme

PropellerAds

hi there sis!!!

welcome to IF !! :D nice intro!!!! ofcousre i have seen people here are very frinedly !! feel at home sis!!! would love to hear your views!!

take care sis !!! :D

Peace,

Welcome to IF eme. :P

I hope that you find this forum of much benefit as well as enjoyable. :D

If you have not already done so, please take out some time to go through our "you can

And while you're doin that, here's a welcome drink. :D

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.lycos.co.uk/mmca04/Pics/Berry_Smoothie.jpg' alt='Berry_Smoothie.jpg'>

:w:

Hello,

I'm new too but I have a friend here who invited me here. Little-Mahdi! Do you know him? He's here somewhere?

Still looking for him.

Bye

hope it works out for you :D and welcome to the forums..

hi

thanks a loootttttt for nice welcome :D

so nice to meet you all :D

love and peace

eme

bismillah,

peace,

welcome to IF,

good to have u here,

knowledge is forever free from Allah (Only God),

searching is our only method to find the truth,

ignorance will never teach us anything nor take us anywhere,

As for us(muslims),

the Quran is our only communication with the creator (Allah),

the sunnah [examples of our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) ] is our only guided way to meet Allah..while avoiding Hell and having hope, fear and trust in Allah is our way of life.

good to have u..

keep learning..

peace,

Hi eme,

Wow, ur thirst for knowledge is admirable :D

welcome to the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]Islamic Forum[/url], and hope it will benefit us all...

"Education is not a filling of a bucket, but a lightning of a fire" -- Some Guy, cant remember his name :D

Hi

Welcome, welcome and welcome..

you brought an interesting point about ignorance...as far as Islam is concerned most people aren't really ignorant..they are misinformed rather

hi all :D

let me introduce myself to you

i'm eme

a woman from poland

christian believer

as i think ignorance can make my life a bit 'shallower' than i dare to wish it to be

the desire of getting more and more knowledge has led me here

and i find this site very interesting indeed as helpful to me;

i hope no differences can be a barrier in people's communication

if only we really want to communicate well with others

its enough to show our good will :D

God Bless

eme

hi eme,

peace be upon those who follow righteous guidence (this is the greeting of a muslim to a non muslim)

you say you are a christian, but most christians i know do not really know what that means?

can you describe to me what being a christian means to you?

and also your concept of God? i.e are you a trinitarian (believer in trinity) or unitarian (believer in the oneness of God) ?

take care,

Hi eme :D

enjoy your time here,may this forum help you after Allah :D in

your looking for the truepath

Hi, my Father comes from Poland and alot of old friends were very shocked when they heard that i converted, i am very happy to see that even from this very catholic country ( i know what i am talking about ) poeple are interested and open for other views. Witamy cie !

Have a nice and informative stay

hi eme,

peace be upon those who follow righteous guidence (this is the greeting of a muslim to a non muslim)

you say you are a christian, but most christians i know do not really know what that means?

can you describe to me what being a christian means to you?

and also your concept of God? i.e are you a trinitarian (believer in trinity) or unitarian (believer in the oneness of God) ?

take care,

hi dawud_uk

thanks a lot for welcoming me here;

you said: 'most christians i know do not really know what that means?' - well those your friends seem not christian, just 'christians' - till we are alive we have time to verify our identity in faith - and ignorance in any other field of human life doesnt seem so dangerous as in faith - so r i s k y for human not to know what their faith means to them :/

and

as to your questions concerning my own identity as christian -

im roman-catholic - a believer in the Holy Trinity;

well, it will be nothing new if i say that i'm aware of the fact that this earthian life is a journey to the last destination - my eternal life - and that where and who i will be there depends on how true believer i am here; so as christian i'm

- trying hard to follow Jesus in my life as Jesus shows me what God wants me - His creature - to be like to please Him and in result to be one of the chosen not the condemned -

and

- i am aware of the Presence of the Holy Spirit in me that teaches me, guides me and strengthens me in my faith;

these two are the main aspects of my being christian;

God Bless

Hi,  my Father comes from Poland and alot of old friends were very shocked when they heard that  i converted, i am very happy to see that even from this very catholic country ( i know what i am talking about ) poeple are interested and open for other views. Witamy cie !

Have a nice and informative stay

hello

it's interesting to know that you are in a half of Polish origin and thanks a lot for welcoming me with the typical Polish expression - such a nice surprise to me :D

yes, you're right - Poland is very catholic country - all the hard times the nation had to go through made the Polish people believe even stronger;

however - as catholics we are obliged to gain as much knowledge about the world we live in as possible to us - but some people just think they dont need more knowledge;

anyway - i personally need so i am here;

if my question isnt too private (hopefully not) - can you tell me, please, what your relations with your parents are like now?

Love