Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lateral

i did itikaf,

:D

sorry to leave this for so late, i mentioned some time back that i felt that this ramadan was not like a normal ramadan, so i decided that i went to itikaf, and wow, it was amazingly tiring, first you go to sleep at 11, then they wake you up at 2 15 in the morning for qiyam ul layl, i mean you have just woken up, and you stand for 1 hr and 15 mins in prayer.....aaa, then ur tired and stuff, u have 2 hour quran class....then u sleep again, u wake up, straighaway zuhr.....i could go on and on, for those living in london i went to al muntada in fulham

PropellerAds

wow thats really cooool :P !!!! eitikaaaf is for teh last 10 days right???? and you must have stayed in teh Masjid right??? i guess you must have slept liek a baby when you came back :D????

:w:

:P

Brother you have really gained from the Ramadhan. :D . Just think no one boast when the same thing is done for worldly gains. This was just for 10 days there are good number of people around you, who are doing this for the whole life without tiring.

I make dua that Allah :D accept your Itikaaf. I hope Allah swt would have accepted your all duas. You had fallen in front of the door of Allah swt. I hope you are clean from all your sins now. Please make dua for me also.

shukran

Edited by ahamed_sharif

:D brother :P may Allah be pleased with u. did u remember us in ur prayers??? :P

i will try to comply with everything said here, as usual ive been going through the rough patch, but ill try anyway :D

Bismillah,

well done,

may Allah make u reach the next one and accept ur duas..and the dua for the whole ummah inshallah.

wa.salaam

:D Brother...that is awesome....May All Your Duas Be Answered and Sins of the Past Forgiven. :P

I can't wait till the day :P that I get to do it. I'm hoping me and my wifey both do it together. Once I get a wifey that is.

Salaam Alaikum,

I was thinking of coming down there myself with a sister, but didn't work out.

Glad to know you achieved so much in those last ten days and nights.

I hope you remembered your brothers and sisters here at Gawaher in your duas inshaAllah =).

Walaikum Asalaam.

Salaam Alaikum,

I was thinking of coming down there myself with a sister, but didn't work out.

Glad to know you achieved so much in those last ten days and nights.

I hope you remembered your brothers and sisters here at Gawaher in your duas inshaAllah =).

Walaikum Asalaam.

please anyone who does live in the uk, and lives in fulham do come to the itikaf next year to al muntada, if i do show up ill ask around to see if anyone is from gawaher.

Did u know who introduced you to itikaaf and did u stay the full ten days???????

Yelllllllllooooooooooooowwwwww

wwww GGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrooooooou

rulessssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssss.

Respect to the mali's!

Did u know who introduced you to itikaaf and did u stay the full ten days???????

Yelllllllllooooooooooooowwwwww

wwww GGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrooooooou

rulessssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssss.

Respect to the mali's!

incase any of you are wondering, say salam to my friend above, he was with me in itikaf, he's new here and i introduced you to "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url]....even tho u introduced me to itikaf, :D beat that.

Salam

and Mubarak :D

May Allah Almighty accept your itikaaf.

Yes - itikaaf is one of the gems we have been given - treasure the memories of your itikkaaf..

I remember my own experience many many moons ago - one of the most happiest times ever :D

Wasalam, duas