Islamic Forum
sunni_muslim

Is This Real? 'jinn Talking'? (video)

:D

:D its soo scary.....:D it loooks very real...may Allah :D protect us all :D

khumara

PropellerAds

It is in Indonesian language. The Imam has successfully made the Jinn to recite the shahadah and told him that now he is a muslim and shall not disturb other muslims. He told the Jinn to go back to his world and never disturb the human again and seems like the Jinn has agreed to that. Well, it is that particular Jinn that has agreed to that, there are a lot more Jinns out there that we should be aware of...

Nothing to scare!

They r our brothers :D

:D yeah true...but it is kinda freaky... :D

ma'salaamah

khumara

Edited by khumara

WHy would you videotape this?

this is invasion of privacy

and I would not watch this thing,

I am already scared reading this stuff,

I think the moderators should delete this thread, as it is not beneficial for anyone to see this.

Only for those brotehrs that wish to go into imaamah and are going to be doing exorcisms then they may but women do not do exorcisms

I dont want to be scared out of my wits and I have come across schizophrenics, manics

what is the difference between mental illness and possession anyways?

wallaahu alim

they should have asked the woman's permission

because she is beign treated as a patient right?

If this was a medical documentary, they would ask teh pateint's permission.

okay, first I watch the video without the volume loud,

then I watched it with slightly loud,

so it seemed it was like a female jinn too, right? the woman is not unconscious

she has her eyes open and she is twisting and turning under the grips of the people.

I heard her say the shahada, but it was nothign like us humans say it, we are pretty happy to say it and when we do, lol!

I think the woman has mental illness or something. unless it is a female jinn that has possesed her

and why is she all dressed up with makeup and all?

I think females get possessed a lot more often maybe because usually a jinn guy gets jealous of why the female is geting married, yatta yatta

and women are also generally weaker(physically) and very emotional, for that reason.

I remember when I was in a house that was possessed by jinn( I was scared out of my wits). I remember in ramadhaan, I was with my brother who was five and I was studying for an exam, when all of a sudden I get really really scared and then some weird phone call comes asking for some woman and I am like this is the wrong number, real freaky.

Where I live in USA, it is a pretty deserted place, humans have recently come up in here, and so the jinns are upset.

At last i finally saw it, yes it does look pretty scary i felt funny feeling inside when i watched it and i'm not usually like that.

Don't you think her eyes looked really weird?

May she be cured from that evil forvever and may Allah protect us all from any kind of evil....Ameeeeen

Edited by Tamarbutah

Assalamualaikum

Ameen to the duas...

Pretty scary stuff!!

Fi Aman Allah

Salam,

Whoa.

That was truly one of the frieakiest things I have ever seen. :D The person's eyes looked really freaky because they had an unusual glint to them. *shiver* And the voice sounded inhumanly hoarse.

May Allah prevent that from happening to anybody I know...

:D its soo scary.....:D it loooks very real...may Allah :D protect us all :D

khumara

:D to the above duaa

i found that very disturbing an i hope i never have to come across that again

I hope the woman was cured...

w/salaam

:D :D sis Suniya, that was most likely a wrong number in Ramadan, arent the shayateen locked up in that month??? May Allah protect us all from the jinn (ayataul Kursi, Mu'awathat, Al-Fatiha are really good to recite especially when you first wake up & go to sleep) if looking into a mirror as well say :

Allaahum-ma kamaa has-santa khalqee fa`ahsin khuluqee wa har-rim wajhee 'alan-naar.

Meaning:

O Allaah, make my character as beautiful as you've made my form, and make my face haraam (forbidden) for Hell-fire.

& if one is scared of jinn/shaytan :

A'oodhubi wajhillaahil kareemin-naafi'i wa bikalimaatillaahit-taam-mati il-latee laa yujaawizuhun-na bar-ruwalaa faajir. Min shar-ri maa khalaqa wa dhara`a wa bara`a wa min shar-ri maa yunzilu minas-samaaa`i wa min shar-ri maa ya'ruju feehaa. Wa min shar-ri maa dhara`a fil ardi wa min shar-ri maa yakhruju minhaa wa min shar-ri fitanil-laili wan-nahaari wa min shar-ri kulli taariqin il-laa taariqan yatruqu bikhairin yaa Rahmaan.

Meaning:

I take refuge within Allaah’s perfect words which no righteous or unrighteous person can transgress, from all the evil that He has created, made and originated. (I take refuge) from the evil that descends from the sky and the evil that rises up to it. (I take refuge) from the evil that is spread on Earth and the evil that springs from her, and I take refuge from the evil of the tribulations of night and day, and the evil of one who visits at night except the one who brings good, O Merciful One.

Wass-Salaatu wass-Salaamu'alaa Rasoolillaah. Walhumdulillaah.

:D :D sis Suniya, that was most likely a wrong number in Ramadan, arent the shayateen locked up in that month??? May Allah protect us all from the jinn (ayataul Kursi, Mu'awathat, Al-Fatiha are really good to recite especially when you first wake up & go to sleep) if looking into a mirror as well say :

Allaahum-ma kamaa has-santa khalqee fa`ahsin khuluqee wa har-rim wajhee 'alan-naar.

Meaning:

O Allaah, make my character as beautiful as you've made my form, and make my face haraam (forbidden) for Hell-fire.

& if one is scared of jinn/shaytan :

A'oodhubi wajhillaahil kareemin-naafi'i wa bikalimaatillaahit-taam-mati il-latee laa yujaawizuhun-na bar-ruwalaa faajir. Min shar-ri maa khalaqa wa dhara`a wa bara`a wa min shar-ri maa yunzilu minas-samaaa`i wa min shar-ri maa ya'ruju feehaa. Wa min shar-ri maa dhara`a fil ardi wa min shar-ri maa yakhruju minhaa wa min shar-ri fitanil-laili wan-nahaari wa min shar-ri kulli taariqin il-laa taariqan yatruqu bikhairin yaa Rahmaan.

Meaning:

I take refuge within Allaah’s perfect words which no righteous or unrighteous person can transgress, from all the evil that He has created, made and originated. (I take refuge) from the evil that descends from the sky and the evil that rises up to it. (I take refuge) from the evil that is spread on Earth and the evil that springs from her, and I take refuge from the evil of the tribulations of night and day, and the evil of one who visits at night except the one who brings good, O Merciful One.

Wass-Salaatu wass-Salaamu'alaa Rasoolillaah. Walhumdulillaah.

:D sis...

one this you forgot Kashmir maybe?

w/salaam

the imam at my local Masjid has done plenty of exorcism-while doing it he records it and shows them to us

once he showed someone else doing it and the jinn was inside a malaysian man and the jinn could do kung fu-luckily he didnt do the punches or kicks just breathing in and out and moving his arms. i didnt want to go to sleep on my own for like 2 weeks- got too scared man- i kept thinking he was going to walk into my room and posses

on another video there was like 5 people holding the guy with the jinn

he was pushing them - running away from the recitation of the quran

as soon as the jinn came out of his foot-his whole face looked diferent- he described how he got possesed.

if you get nightmares or get scared easily dont read on

he said that he saw a star far away and it seemed it was getting closer and closer. the windows of his room then all randomly opened. 3 or 4 men with masks on his face came into his room- he got possed

not that scary but i thought just in case i'll put a warning

Edited by abu ubaydah

actually it was six but yeh... i was proper scared... the magic talk and the jinn talk have videos and you can purchase them from (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

just click on shop... dunno if the magic has been released yet.. the sound has been giving us problems.

i dunno if you know of this Abu Ubaydah but he was in the Masjid and it was "X" rated cuz the jinn was well strong and needed holding back while there the others were hitting the man/jinn....man i wish i could have been there :D.

female jinns make a space between there fingers or they have a circle or the foot toes are apart.. that is how you distinguish..

p.s he does not do anymore exorcisms cuz its hard work.. once you become an exorciser the whole of the jinn world gang up on you to stop you so you need LOTS OF PROTECTION.

just incase some of you are looking to ghet them cured but i heard there is one in loindon and leicester and Luton...

i think everybody got scared on watching the video.really funny :D . can aybody please tranlate what is being said 'cause its Arabic and i only understand the Kalima part.

I don't believe that jinns can possess you.... however, I do believe in mental illness e.g. schizophrenia... also, it's quite possible for anyone to be hypnotised & simply repeat what the hypnotist says.... & Allah knows best!!!

how can you believe that jinns cannot posses you?

do you read books or the translation of the quran-you will get evidence that it is possible. One of my auntys died by being possesed by a jinn. No one new what was wrong with her- she went mad-and i dont know the rest of the story-oh well.

there is a hadeeth (dunno if its in bukharai or muslim)-where the prophet muhammed(pbuh) grabbed a jinn with his bear hands and tied it to a tree.

if you dont say "bismillah alaahuma inni audhu bikamin al khobthi wal khabaith" while entering the toilet and "khufranak" while coming out, also saying bismillah when taking of your clothes to put a shield between you ad the jinn so they cant see you naked. also just uttering the words of Allah all the time will also protect you from evil jinn. all these things will make it less likely that you wont get possesed

do you believe that there are jinn around us though?

^^Ditto.

jinns are able to possess people... you seriously need to see the jinn talk man.. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

I'll make this quick as time's short.... bro abu ubaydah, I'm a muslim, so obviously, I believe that jinns exist.

However, as far as I know, there are many cases of mental illness attributed to possession by jinns, while as a matter of fact the distress these people suffer can be caused by their own negative thinking / stress / neurochemical or hormonal imbalances etc. Several people with symptoms such as delusions and hallucinations have been cured by medicines such as anti-depressants, anxiolytics or neuroleptic drugs.

Moreover, haven't you heard of hypnotists, and how they're able to hypnotise people and make them do whatever they instruct them to do?! What I mean to say is, that female in the video might be kind of hypnotised and simply repeating whatever was being said to her!

lolZz... I know I might get a lot of indignant replies to this, but I have a right to my opinion, don't I?? :D

i herd dr Bilal philips talk about jinns and he said only 5% of the case are actual cases of possession! but it does exist. he has dont his phd from Madina university i think and he specalized in Jinns so you know...

w/salaam

there is a hadeeth of a jinn possessing a boy and the Prophet (saw) came to him and said bismillah get out three times.. how do you explain that?

im not saying that video is real. it might be, might not

but what i am saying is that jinns can posess u.

e.g if you throw out boiling water out of your house onto your street without saying bismillah, then you might have burnt a jinn.

he will get revenge by posessing you. u get me.

go to www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link) and order a dvd about jinn. mashallah-its very cheap.

then watch the dvd and it will change your mind whether people can be posessed