Islamic Forum
noxiouspython

Logical Proof Of Creator, Above Creation!

:D

do you mean interms of time????? But do you think, sis, that there is a point infinite miles away????

w/salaam

A point? No... There is one point and only one. It's the center. Its outworkings will forever rotate inward and return to its place.

PropellerAds
A point? No... There is one point and only one. It's the center. Its outworkings will forever rotate inward and return to its place.

Sis, could you please explain that to me...

Are you talking about the symbol of infinite????

What i mean by the question is that suppost the Sun is about 150 million miles aways or something like that...

Now consider my question again....

w/salaam

You're more confusing then that chinese book I tried to read (I don't know chinese).

[at]python, considering that space encompasses vacuums as well (areas of nothingness) then it seems sensible that the universe would be infinitely long, there cannot be an object infinite miles away from me cuz the vacuum will still extend beyond that, seeing no reasonable end to a vacuum, I'm gonna have to say whatever point is infinite miles away from me, must lie forever in a vacuum.

I'm skeptical of all that I've just said but it makes sense so far. I really need more info about space from sum real physcist before I can be sure about it or just ditch this theory.

I wish i was physicist! :D

Anyhow,

ok, consider this....

Like the numerals go on to infinite, but don't actually reach infinite, similarly a point can be so far away but still can't be infinite miles away!!!!

What do you think???? :D

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

Like the numerals go on to infinite, but don't actually reach infinite, similarly a point can be so far away but still can't be infinite miles away!!!!

+infinite and -infinite are the set bounds for the number line, just because it cannot be counted to does not mean it doesn't get there. Infinite is the highest possible number, which ironically is not a number in itself, Infinite is on the number line

(beginning> -infinite.......-100, -99, -98.......-2, -1, 0, 1, 2.....98, 99, 100......infinite <end)

about the infinite miles away thing, you didn't understand what I meant about the vacuum of nothingness did u? :D

+infinite and -infinite are the set bounds for the number line, just because it cannot be counted to does not mean it doesn't get there. Infinite is the highest possible number, which ironically is not a number in itself, Infinite is on the number line

(beginning> -infinite.......-100, -99, -98.......-2, -1, 0, 1, 2.....98, 99, 100......infinite <end)

about the infinite miles away thing, you didn't understand what I meant about the vacuum of nothingness did u? :D

Infinite is the highest possible number, which ironically is not a number in itself

Why do you think it is not on the number line????? Because it cannot be reached!!!! It is not a particular value, so you cannot reach a, like i said earliier, a 'No value value'!

And i did understand what you were saying in regaurds to that, my answer for that is stated above. But in short there is no infinite point in that nothingness beyond which there is no other point???? Or is there? :D

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

1 - What do you believe the largest possible number is?

2 - What do you think the value is? (not absolute value in a math sense)

there is no infinite point in that nothingness beyond which there is no other point???? Or is there? blink.gif
The idea was that the nothingness has no end to it and goes on forever.

Well ....

There is none.

Infinite :D

Hmmm...

So how long would it take Melchizedek (as he has no end of day :D ) to reach the end of the "Nothingness" if he is travelling at infinite speed?????

(btw i understand what you mean by endless nothingness B) )

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

We really need to get a physcist in here since we're discussing space and infinite.

I think you mite have noticed as a philosophical dude I'm only good at skepticism but couldn't prove something absolute myself if my life depended on it :D

There is none.

I disagree, do to the nature of numbers being ordered with some one being larger then the one before it and smaller then the one after. The answer here is a philosophy based one. It is the number which has no larger number

holy sh** I agree with you :D

however only in a different sense, I see this theoritcal number as "infinite" even though it does not necessarily exist.

Infinite biggrin.gif

I agree, cuz infinite is 1/0 which an incomprehendable number, but the only thing we know about it is that it is ridiculously large.

I think we need a mathametician in the house as well.

Edited by 3dshocker

We really need to get a physcist in here since we're discussing space and infinite.

I think you mite have noticed as a philosophical dude I'm only good at skepticism but couldn't prove something absolute myself if my life depended on it :D

....for #1 I woulda replied infinite, and for #2 I woulda replied 1/0 -->incomprehendable but what we do know is that it is very large.

I think we need a mathametician in the house as well.

I think i'd request a brother to come and assist us.

And btw, what do you think about Melchizedek????

w/salaam

So how long would it take Melchizedek (as he has no end of day ) to reach the end of the "Nothingness" if he is travelling at infinite speed?????

(btw Melchizedek is cheracter in the Bible who has no end of day etc. here is the reference,

"Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever." (Heb. 7:3))

w/salaam

So how long would it take Melchizedek (as he has no end of day ) to reach the end of the "Nothingness" if he is travelling at infinite speed?????

(btw Melchizedek is cheracter in the Bible who has no end of day etc. here is the reference,

"Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever." (Heb. 7:3))

w/salaam

Jesus Christ, I'm confusing? Come now. Infinity repeats! It rotates! It's eh, a boomerang if you will. Wherever it is you end up will return you to your origins. A number line is - and +. What divides this is 0 which has no value.

Infinity:

Google gives new results everday. This image was derived from Stanford :D

Similar to the last diagram you'll see 2 loops (or so they seem) intertwined together. They remain connected and pass through the medium.

There is no end, however, there is a beginning. Its core, and without this it would not be infinite. It would be a line extending to a point instead of bending into its core to form itself.

Jesus Christ, I'm confusing? Come now. Infinity repeats! It rotates! It's eh, a boomerang if you will. Wherever it is you end up will return you to your origins. A number line is - and +. What divides this is 0 which has no value.

Infinity: infinity.gif

Google gives new results everday. This image was derived from Stanford :D

Similar to the last diagram you'll see 2 loops (or so they seem) intertwined together. They remain connected and pass through the medium.

There is no end, however, there is a beginning. Its core, and without this it would not be infinite. It would be a line extending to a point instead of bending into its core to form itself.

So in short how much time would it take him????? so should i say will Melchizedek ever reach the end of nothingness????

Two options,

Yes,

No.

so which one is it???

(I don't think he is Jesus pbuh)

w/salaam

Edited by noxiouspython

So in short how much time would it take him????? so should i say will Melchizedeck ever reach the end of nothingness????

Two options,

Yes,

No.

so which one is it???

w/salaam

Infinity possesses no time. There is no end.

Infinity possesses no time. There is no end.

So in simple terms, Melchizedek would never reach the end of nothingness as there is no end??? right?

w/salaam

So in simple terms, Melchizedek would never reach the end of nothingness as there is no end??? right?

w/salaam

He'd reach the beginning.

He'd reach the beginning.

Sister, that is confusing...

O.k let me clarify my question.

If he starts from the earth and starts to go into the sky at infinite speed how long would it take him to reach the end! you know after the space then nothingness and when would he reach the end, or would he ever reach the end?

(and how coudl he reach the begining??? :D )

w/salaam

Sister, that is confusing...

O.k let me clarify my question.

If he starts from the earth and starts to go into the sky at infinite speed how long would it take him to reach the end! you know after the space then nothingness and when would he reach the end, or would he ever reach the end?

(and how coudl he reach the begining??? :D )

w/salaam

There is no end. What a cause effects effects a cause. It's a mirror.

:D :D :D

you ppl are very confusing, lol

I think that infinite being damn ridiculously large would not have a beginning nor an end.

The amount of numbers, between 0 and infinite, and -infinite and infinite, are the same ---------->infinite - see what I mean? There is no definite beginning, if a 0 point was the beginning of infinite, it wouldn't be infinite since something starting from -1 to infinite would be longer - hope I didn't lose you.

This means an infinitely long stick cannot have a beginning nor an end - if either existed, then it would be finite.

Well considering that the nothingness extends forever, I'm gonna have to say that questions flawed as it assumes an ending.

but just for fun,

seeing as how time = distance/velocity = infinite distance over infinite velocity = he'd be there in an instant or something like that.

but knowing that newtons laws are absolute sh*t at extreme measures, this does not work ^_^

:D :D :D

you ppl are very confusing, lol

I think that infinite being damn ridiculously large would not have a beginning nor an end.

The amount of numbers, between 0 and infinite, and -infinite and infinite, are the same ---------->infinite - see what I mean? There is no definite beginning, if a 0 point was the beginning of infinite, it wouldn't be infinite since something starting from -1 to infinite would be longer - hope I didn't lose you.

This means an infinitely long stick cannot have a beginning nor an end - if either existed, then it would be finite.

Well considering that the nothingness extends forever, I'm gonna have to say that questions flawed as it assumes an ending.

but just for fun,

seeing as how time = distance/velocity = infinite distance over infinite velocity = he'd be there in an instant or something like that.

but knowing that newtons laws are absolute sh*t at extreme measures, this does not work ^_^

0 is the beginning of - and +. It is infinite because it reverts to its beginning as a paradox. If it did not revert to its beginning it would have an ending and, hence, be finite.

Edited by Undertaker

um....assuming we're talking about numbers in order of their values, 0 is not the beginning of positive numbers, neither is it the ending of negative numbers. 1 is the beginning of positive numbers, and -1 is the ending of negative numbers. The number line itself has no beginning or end, it starts and ends at negative and positive infinite which are indefinite things.

by what do you say that infinite reverts to its beginning? You have not proven the existence of a beginning of infinite?

anywho, got this from a friend of mine who's a mathy, he said you can prove in math that the number line has no beginning or ending

"base case, n and n+1

prove the nth case and the n+1th case

just need to prove that 2 exists after 1

and then prove that there is a n+1 after n

and also n+2 after n+1

so ultimately it's proven then"

He also said the proof itself is rather annoying and to take his word for it or to ask someone who has the time to prove it out. I'll just take his word on this one-->Anywho yea, math theory itself sez the number line has no ending or beginning.

Edited by 3dshocker

um....assuming we're talking about numbers in order of their values, 0 is not the beginning of positive numbers, neither is it the ending of negative numbers. 1 is the beginning of positive numbers, and -1 is the ending of negative numbers. The number line itself has no beginning or end, it starts and ends at negative and positive infinite which are indefinite things.

by what do you say that infinite reverts to its beginning? You have not proven the existence of a beginning of infinite?

anywho, got this from a friend of mine who's a mathy, he said you can prove in math that the number line has no beginning or ending

"base case, n and n+1

prove the nth case and the n+1th case

just need to prove that 2 exists after 1

and then prove that there is a n+1 after n

and also n+2 after n+1

so ultimately it's proven then"

He also said the proof itself is rather annoying and to take his word for it or to ask someone who has the time to prove it out. I'll just take his word on this one-->Anywho yea, math theory itself sez the number line has no ending or beginning.

Alrighty, you're obviously confused.

-1 0 1+

What then is 0? What then is the point where the line crosses into itself?

The line passes through itself at the centre. That symbol is used to represent infinite the way the greek "a" is used to represent alpha. It sez nothing of the nature of what it represents, it is only an identifier. What is your point?

P.S. please don't tell me your going to use the way an identifier looks as an indicator of the nature of the number...by your theory "8" and infinity would be pretty much the same with the only difference of a 90 degree rotation.

Edited by 3dshocker

The line passes through itself at the centre. That symbol is used to represent infinite the way the greek "a" is used to represent alpha. It sez nothing of the nature of what it represents, it is only an identifier. What is your point?

Lol, did you know that alpha means "beginning"? Identification is representation of something, is it not? It's not the end and it's not an extention, so what is it? The beginning.