Islamic Forum
Panthera Tigris

Thicker Hair

Assalamu alaikum

Testosterone causes body hair growth, beard growth, oily skin, hair thinning on scalp, and I saw a programme on how it shortens the life of men affecting the blood vessels (hence why women tend to live longer than men).

The enzyme 5-alpha reductase converts testosterone into DHT. In people predisposed to baldness, the levels of this enzyme is often raised in the scalp and skin, resulting in a higher concentration of DHT that can attach to the receptors on hair follicles. On the flip side, if you have average levels of 5-alpha reductase but high levels of testosterone, it may also be possible to get more than a healthy balance of DHT, but this hypothesis is somewhat more controversial. But in support of this idea, although the pattern tends to look slightly different, women can also exhibit male pattern baldness. Normally, oestrogen counteracts the effects of testosterone, but after menopause a woman's oestrogen level falls and her testosterone (yes, women produce this 'male' hormone too) can now be turned into DHT and cause hair loss. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thenakedscientists(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/HTML/Columnists/dalyacolumn3.htm"]Ref[/url]

I've got some black seed oil, do I eat it or put it on my scalp? How much do I put on?

What about Amla oil?

PropellerAds
Assalamu alaikum

I've got some black seed oil, do I eat it or put it on my scalp? How much do I put on?

What about Amla oil?

salam

bro amla oil is really good

it stops hair loss and makes ur hair long and strong

really works

just massage ur scalp with it at night and wash it in the morning

hope it helps

wsalam

Jazakallah I will try it inshallah.

Jazakallah I will try it inshallah.

:D

well, how did it go :D .... i take flax seed oil pills