Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
natalie the occult queen

Alright People?

PropellerAds
Guest amani

Hi and welcome to gawaher Natalie, and its an honour to have such a elderly member on board with us :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and God-Willing we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

:D

I think this member has officially had the most "Welcome Drinks" in the entire history of IF! :D

Hye Nathalie, Finally someone older than me in the sisters, Really I feel like a kid. I hope you enjoy your time here. take care, masooma.

Welcome Natalie...

Hmmm..... if you're into occult practices....why are you speaking in hebrew? (shalom)

Welcome Natalie...

Hmmm..... if you're into occult practices....why are you speaking in hebrew? (shalom)

because she probably thinks that we say shalom :D

is that sister really 100 years old,i think we have to convince her then to become a muslim because she has very little time left and i dont want her to go to hell :D