Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norah

new here

Assalaamu alaikum,

I reverted to Islam 1 year ago. En sha' Allah, I will learn from this forum and meet some nice women to help me become a better muslimah.

ma'salaama

PropellerAds

Assalaamu alaikum,

Why can't I reply in the discussions? I want to answer some people's questions. When will I be able to fully participate in the discussions?

Assalaamu alaikum,

Ok, sorry about the previous post. I guess I have to wait to get 50 posts in before I can participate in the discussions. Doesn't it take a long time to post 50 times if there's nothing to discuss?

Assalaamu alaikum,

Is there a way to edit the posts? Now, I just noticed that I can post in the Islamic Discussion. Sorry about the posts before. I am just trying to figure out this forum (and I am talking to myself). Obviously, you all see that I am a Newbie!!!

Keep posting sister in Reception lounge and Islamic discussion forum and u will reached 50 post in no time like i did. Be active and let us share our experiences and knowledge.

BTW where are u from

:D

Welcome sister Norah. Glad you joined us.

We all get excisted when we see a new Muslim brother or Muslimah sister. If you could tell us your reverting story, in the 'Ive just reverted to Islam' section, it would be really great, barak Allah feekum.

As for the posting issue, you can post in all Islamic-related forums. General discussions and political forums will be unlocked for you to post when you reach 50 post count. Please read the following post for more details:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081&view=getnewpost"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showto...view=getnewpost[/url]

Welcome Norah to this forum and to Islam.. :D

We r all here for u to answer any

questions u ask (at least i know i am :P ) :P

Where r u from?

Post ur story in the "I reverted to Islam section" I'm sure it's an interesting one!

Keep posting (and asking) :D

:w:

Ayah

Welcome to Islam, and to IF sista Norah! :D I look forward to reading your reversion story. :D Don't leave out any detail. :P

InshaAllah this forum will be of much benefit to you, and your questions will always be answered. Hope that you love it here. :P

If you have not already done so, pls take a few moments to read our "you can

And here's a welcome drink for ya to have while you type up your story. :D

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.lycos.co.uk/mmca04/Pics/Cappuccino.jpg' alt='Cappuccino.jpg'>

:w:

Welcome to Islam and IF sister :D don't worry you'll reach 50 soon inshallah. I hope to read your posts and have a pleasant sty!

Assalamu Alaikum!

Welcome to the Forum Sister!

May your stay here be educational and homely!

Walaikum Assalaam

My Sincere Respects to you sister 4 choosing the Ultimate Path .... even i hope that I learn something from you ... so pleae be kind enough to comply :D

:D ,

Welcome to the forum and Islam. I am glad you joined our online community. Hopefully, you will benefit from your stay. looking forward to your posts.

have a good time.

:D .