Islamic Forum
Hasib

What Do You Like About Islam?

:sl:

I was wondering there are some things we may dislike be less eager to do and some things we may like bout our deen but we do it anywayz..

So what do you like about Islam.. about being muslim.. what do you like about it :sl:??

PropellerAds

Subhaanallaah if you dislike anyu part of the deen it is major Kufr, so beware of that. As of liking, what is there not to like about Islam? The brotherhood? The sense of responsiibility for evrything? Well, its a perfect religion.

Assalamu alaikum, Naturally all the Muslims will say they like everything hopefully, but I get the point Hasib is making.

What stands on top for my love of The Deen of Islam is that I am only dependant on Allah for my salvation and no one else. I do not have to worry if people make fun of me or put me down or isolate me because I do things in a certain way, dress in a certain way and am regarded as weird because I do not go with the flow, etc. As long as I am not breaking any laws of Allah, these isolations and name calling would be a blessing in disguise.

I cannot explain properly, but I am sure you get what I mean to say.

So Hasib, What do you like most about Islam??

Salaam.

Subhaanallaah if you dislike anyu part of the deen it is major Kufr, so beware of that. As of liking, what is there not to like about Islam? The brotherhood? The sense of responsiibility for evrything? Well, its a perfect religion.

lol bro its not bout kufr but i think i said it not in the right manner.. umAhmed got it right.

So Hasib, What do you like most about Islam??
This is a difficult question really I didnt think about it when I wrote it.

I like most about Islam is.......... that when we do bad things aka sins we have chance to repent before we die.. and no matter how great the sin is we always have a good chance to wipe it with good deeds and/or sadaqa etc and if one is a new muslim then their past sins are forgiven and if one goes on hajj and returns is as if they are a new born baby free of sins and Allah is most merciful Ar Rahman Ar Raheem.

So basically in a nutshell I like the allowance for forgiveness and numerous chances for repentance in Islam.

Assalamu alaikum, just wanted to add or comment here on what Hasib has posted: I have heard this from some Scholars that a person might become tired of committing sins, but Allah The Most Merciful and Forgiving never tires of forgiving when someone repents sincerely, even if their sins are as huge as the foams of the Ocean. (I do not know if this is a Hadith, if it is please someone confirm it).

Another thing is, if we do wrong towards another human then we will have to ask forgiveness from that person, be it a Muslim or not. That's why we should be very careful where people are concerned, we do not want to be dependant on their forgiveness on the day of Judgement.

Assalamu alaikum.

no more church...just kidding :sl:

but i mean it, no more church lol

Edited by Captain Price

^ lol, captain price.

Allah hears me whenever I'm in pain, and I always thought that my dua has not been answered. but I suddenly realized, after seeking more Islamic knowledge, gaining confidence in Allah, and I always make dua after my prayer with serious good intention and confidence in Allah at the same time alhamdulillah Allah has granted my duas. I know that when you are confident in Allah I'm sure your faith (iman) will be more stronger and Allah is always with you. lol what the..? am I out of topic. XD

Salaam. I like it because being a sista, to me, it makes me feel safe. It is the only thing I know (I am not a revert) so all the laws of Islam that new reverts feel are to many or too strict to follow, to me, make it easier for me to follow my deen and complete it. That is my personal opinion on my personal experience.

Asslamu alikum ,,

I like everything in Islam :sl:

It is a religion of justice and peace , Subhan'Allah because it's deen Allah SWT ..

Jazakum Allahu khair ..[using large font size is not allowed]

[using large font size is not allowed]

As a new Muslim, one who still has A LOT to learn, what I like about Islam is the love of Allah shown to me through others. The Sisters I have met are so willing to teach me how to pray, and be Muslim woman.

I made the decision to convert today after 2 years of pondering.

Islam is the most clean, effective and loving way for humans to live. It is the right way, commanded and instructed to us by Allah, Lord Of The Worlds, Creator of all.

I love Islam because it is the most straightforward and most logical explanation for the universe and because i love Allah

I love Islam for so many reasons, but one thing I'm passionate talking about with other people is how the laws and practices are based on solid evidence. I don't believe this is in other religions and that opens the door for human interference and conjecture. Also, I love that everything is so clear, fair, merciful, just and it is how humans are supposed to naturally live according to our fitrah.

I LOVE Islam. Whenever I get the chance I bring it up lol

I can't help it!

Hmmm... what I dislike is that I can not memorize the Qur'an well WAHHHHH

But I want to be able to know the WHOLE Qur'an insha'Allah!! Already my brother from Nigeria has memorized it all!!! Alhamdulillah :sl:

I love Islam because it is all about humility, respect, equality, freedom. IDK just so much :sl:

I love Islam because Islam is Islam. Islam is from Allah and it is for me. Islam brings me to Allah. Islam connects me with Allah. Islam introduces me about Allah. Because with Islam, I can reach Allah.

I love Islam because I want to be loved by Allah.

Owh Allah! Please make all these words that I say are coming from my heart, not the tongue. Aameen.

Because it is Allah's Religion[using large font size is not allowed]

Now I contemplate life as fresh rain showered abundantly on receptive ground from the Ever-Present Source, Who is like the vast sky. This pure rainwater, mingling with earth, causes the boundless variety of seeds to sprout and flourish, providing ample nourishment for all creatures. I Imagine the spiritual blindness of those who deny the existence of the Original Source, the very sky from which life-giving water descends, and who insist that they alone have power over the fertile expanse of this earth, turned fruitful and beautiful by the rain of life. With terrible suddenness, during night or day, a ray of light like fire can radiate from the Source of Power and reduce rich orchards and pastures to fields of straw, without leaving a trace of the abundance experienced only moments before. For those who meditate deeply, this parable from the Source of Wisdom presents a clear teaching to rely upon the Ultimate Source alone. Thus the Voice of Allah invites human beings home Divine Peace and guides them along the Direct Path of surrender. These souls return to the Single Source, along the noble way that is called Islam is why I 'am a muslim I love my way of life being guided by the Source

I love Islam because Islam is Islam. Islam is from Allah and it is for me. Islam brings me to Allah. Islam connects me with Allah. Islam introduces me about Allah. Because with Islam, I can reach Allah.

I love Islam because I want to be loved by Allah.

Owh Allah! Please make all these words that I say are coming from my heart, not the tongue. Aameen.

Ameen.

Salam

I like and love everything about Islam:

1. The information we have about the Afterlife is amazing.

2. The organization of the Muslim especially during Hajj is amazing as well.

3. I love Adhaan and Qur'an Recitations. They are so beautiful and strong.

that its a way of life... not just something you do on a specific day because it has an historical event but from the time you wake up to the time you sleep, you can practice Islam an if you follow it to the T... you make a connection with your creator and you cant explain that connection... its exstacy and it never wares off just as long as you practice your religion every day, every moment....

i like everything about it