Islamic Forum
Hasib

What Do You Like About Islam?

Hmm. This is extremely hard, I think it would be easier to answer what we don't like about Islam, as the answer would be .. nothing :sl:

PropellerAds

This is a very good question....it reminded me the day i recited the shahadah (ÃÔåà Ãä áÇ Åáå ÅáÇóø Çááå æ ÃÔåà Ãä ãÃãà ÑÓæá Çááå)...it was the beginning of my life full of freedom.....

Salaam

Internal and external peace... justice for all... equality for all... the intellectual aspect, learning and knowledge... only via Islam everything makes sense (without it nothing make sense)

What I like.... love about Islam is the pure love of Allah. My connection with Allah. The freedom I have as a woman. Reading the Qu'ran and learning.

cuzs the relegion which abrogates (nullifies) all other relegions....the relegion of truth i.e Islam

Wasalam Aleykum,

what i like most about Islam is knowing and feeling in my heart the freedom that comes with believing in True Islam....Allah (SWT) gives me the necessary strength to move in the journey he has set for me...nothing is impossible with Allah (SWT) as my guide.....

Assalamu alaikum,

I love Islam because I'm constantly linked to my Creator and always have an outlet. I never feel hopeless and always have Him to turn to. I love Islam because by being Muslim, I never deny the benefits and blessings He has bestowed upon me. Islam is submission and submission to the ONLY ONE who deserves our worship is a blessing.

Salaam Alykum

What I dislike about Islam is nothing. It is perfect.

What I like is well everything! The emphasis on equality, on modesty, respect, humility, justice... all of it. I love that Allah (swt) is the certain of everything and is the reason to be. To completely submit to the Lord and to know that He is real and watching is both frightful and exciting! All my fears have been turned to displeasing Allah (swt) and I fear hardly anything else now (and Insha'Allah He will be the only one I fear). I love the brotherhood and the Ummah and I love how we are supposed to live simply, so others can simply live. that was a sticker for a WhyIslam thing hahaha

I find the emphasis on charity and helping others, and the dedication which so many of my Muslim friends show in this regard to be the most impressive aspect of Islam.

I love the richness of it, how devoted the followers are, how they pray and do as God wishes them to do and try not to do anything that displeases Him. I love how the religion teaches love and charity, I believe people should look after those less fortunate than themselves. I also love that no matter how much I learn about this religion there's always more to learn, it's very rich in history and in text, I love a learning experience and find this to be one of the better ones I've encountered!

Salaam

Every single thing from small to big things. Every moment a bird sings. Every doorway that has been open every window that was close. Every mountain that rumbles every flowe that bloomed . Every baby that cried. Every sunrise every sunset. Every new day or new end. Every aspect in life is what I love about. Islam. But what hurts me the. Most is we are. Not united and for this is sad and every tear I cry I get so lost and wish to die but not before I learn much about Islam.

ONE of the things I like about Islam is it's urge towards mankind to use their brains and reason. It shows that their indeed is God (Allah)... Life is just too perfect to be an accident. The Qur'an mentions wonderful examples how the trees and plants die and comes back to life again, how their is no cracks in the sky (or heavens)... And something in the medical field, when a human Mother consumes alcoholic beverages, the developing fetus is screened from the harmful alcoholic effects by the placenta... My point is, these and other systems of life and nature is just WAY TOO PERFECT and smooth! There is no way a human can create himself/herself, nor these wonderful systems in nature--which points towards an existence of ONE supreme being who is the creator and controls everything including life. And that supreme being is Allah, the All-Mighty, The One, The Most Great, who has provided us with knowledge and the intellect to observe such wonderful systems of life he has created. :sl: SubhanAllah! (How Perfect Allah Is!!!!)

Clarity. Concept of jihad. Islam as way of society organization. I remember the day I converted. I felt absolute bliss! This was amazing. I am very happy I did finally. I am however new and live in a country where Islam is.... well... not welcomed much. So, I hopefully will find support on this forum. Thanks to all who answered.

2. The organization of the Muslim especially during Hajj is amazing as well.
:sl:

My reason to join this forum is because i want to discuss about organizing hajj as the 5th pillar that we need to do internationaly.

The other four pillars we can do by ourself.

[at]Yusha: in what year did you hajj?

I did in 1426H and found we need to do more work hard to make it better.

You replied my post on Passport Checking In Jiddah.

what i love about Islam is the peace and simplicity it has got, u dont need to over stress ur brains trying to figure out answers, its all simple and clear, i love how forgiving Allah is and how perfect Islam is... its all about peace, clarity, love, and forgiveness, and waaay far from terrorism

its the best gift to men kind that a man could get
assalaamu'alaykum,

you're right akhi/brother.

Then, we need to discuss further about hajj handling/organizing, it involving all nation who come to one place at the same time, millions of us.

Need serious handling not just like as common leisures travel.

it's got answers to everything to achieve in this life and in the Hereafter

assalamu alaykum. what i love about Islam is that it describes the hereafter in great detail that we can prepare for it. other religions, don't have that, that's why they live aimlessly in this life and that emptiness is driving them nuts. im thankful that Allah has guided me and chosen me to be a muslim.

:sl: what do I like about Islam?-- everything. but most of all the promise of justice as well as mercy in the hereafter. no two people will be judged by the same yardstick . each one according to his/her ability.May Allah swt guide us on the straight path

i like everything about Islam.alhumdulillah we are blessed .....clear in all aspects and if rightly followed then its a road to jannah and that i wish for every muslim.ameeen