Islamic Forum
Hasib

What Do You Like About Islam?

i think wat i like bout Islam is dat u can embrace it wen eva u want nd that its open for every1 also wen i see a fellow muslim nd i say assalamualaikum (sorry i dont know how to right it proper) i get a sense of unity

so dats y i luv Islam lol hav a amazin day :sl:

PropellerAds

The amazing amount of peace it gives to my heart, mind, and soul!!! It is priceless, Alhumdulillah!!! I like how when I take some wisdom from the Qur'an and apply it in my life, even though it goes against my desires, I see the wisdom and rewards of it later on. I learn slowly that whatever advice Allah gives us is for our own benefit, and it greatly benefits our soul.

:sl:

Edited by Noor Al Huda

I love the fact that when I heard the Call to Prayer for the first time I stopped drinking alcohol and began to really pray. I love the fact that in Islam all are brothers and sisters. I love the fact that Islam teaches what all the Prophets taught, and I love the fact that Muhammad (pbuh) loved animals. I am an animal lover and I understand that the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) had a cat? Is this true? I am looking for an especially good book on the Prophet's life, can anyone suggest one (it needs to be in English)

... and I love the fact that Muhammad (pbuh) loved animals...

Not dogs, chief. Or pigs. :sl:

I love the fact that when I heard the Call to Prayer for the first time I stopped drinking alcohol and began to really pray. I love the fact that in Islam all are brothers and sisters. I love the fact that Islam teaches what all the Prophets taught, and I love the fact that Muhammad (pbuh) loved animals. I am an animal lover and I understand that the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) had a cat? Is this true? I am looking for an especially good book on the Prophet's life, can anyone suggest one (it needs to be in English)

This one is a good one (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Ar-Raheeq-Al-Makhtum-Sealed-Nectar-Biography/dp/1591440718"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetamazon(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Ar-Raheeq-Al-Makhtum...y/dp/1591440718[/url]

Because ---

it's got answers to everything to achieve in this life and in the Hereafter

SAME AS MUSLIMAH099

Edited by asifsabir

I love Islam. Islam is a framework provided by Allah to guide us in all matters.There is no such matter that is not mentioned in the Quran.I love the peace and tolerance Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Hazrat Ali A.S taught us..their lives are a perfect example for us to follow.The modesty,piety and humbleness preached in this religion is matchless. I love the way before departing from the world Prophet Muhammad PBUH..laid down the rights of people in his last sermon..it is the most universally agreed upon and beautiful charter..How women have right over their husband..How they ought to be treated with respect.The fact that ALLAHS doors are always open towards forgiveness is simply miraculous...Islam is a perfect way of life...With steadfast faith in Allah...nothing is impossible..

Sister nida e noor, the life of Ali, may Allah be pleased with, wasn't perfect, since he was not prophet and lives of others around our beloved Prophet :sl: were not as Prophets life, but for sure their lives were much much much more better than ours since those generations were the best ones.

About Islam I love every single part of it.

I like the fact that Allah's mercy is bigger than His punishment but when He is punishing His punishments are the worst, so we always have to be careful, and have hope in His greatest mercy. And I love the names which describes Him :sl:

And I like because arrogance is strictly forbidden

I would mention and this:

"Do a good deed after every sin for it will annul it."

"Verily, Allah Ta'ala has ordered that the good and the bad deeds be written down. Then he explained it clearly how (to write): He who intends to do a good deed but he does not do it, then Allah records it for him as a full good deed, but if he carries out his intention, then Allah the exalted, writes it down for him as from ten to seven hundred folds, and even more. But if he intends to do an evil act and has not done it, then Allah writes it down with him as a full good deed, but if he intends it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed."

Something I don't like are sects but it's not Islam but human misunderstanding, and Islam is pure from it.

P.S. I really love every single part of it :no:

May Allah lead us to Paradise by His mercy

Edited by fajr_tear

Salam..Hope you are doing well by the grace of Al Mighty Allah..

[at] fajr_tear....It disappoints me that you that the life of Hazrat Ali wasnt perfect...He is a model of excellence to follow...and what his generations went through we all familiar with that..the happening at Karbala...after which I think their struggles and dedication to Islam is commendable..

For the rest you I really appreciate the fact that you are not for sects..It is the most pitiful thing to see....this beautiful religion being divided into so many sects..We all should focus on what the Quran says understand first and then decide..My parents both belonged to different sects..shiaa/sunni..i studied both the beliefs and chose what I felt was right...We are all muslims..our actions shall be judged by our intentions...the fundamentals of Islam are all the same..so we should think above these minor sect differences :sl:

p.s it really hurts me when people specifically inquire about the sect during matters like marriage proposals etc.

pathetic

I love Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, and he was great man since he was one of those ten men who had been promised Paradise. But he is not in Prophet's, peace be upon him, rang.

Edited by fajr_tear

Well I love Hazrat Ali too. And its alright if we have a difference of opinion regarding his rank. :sl:

In the end,Islam is the most tranquil , peace loving , fair religion of humanity.

I love Islam because it is the most straightforward and most logical explanation for the universe and because i love Allah

Salam

I like and love everything about Islam:

1. The information we have about the Afterlife is amazing.

2. The organization of the Muslim especially during Hajj is amazing as well.

3. I love Adhaan and Qur'an Recitations. They are so beautiful and strong.

Every single thing from small to big things. Every moment a bird sings. Every doorway that has been open every window that was close. Every mountain that rumbles every flowe that bloomed . Every baby that cried. Every sunrise every sunset. Every new day or new end. Every aspect in life is what I love about. Islam. But what hurts me the. Most is we are. Not united and for this is sad and every tear I cry I get so lost and wish to die but not before I learn much about Islam.

Everything!!

Salam

I love Islam for its eternal and everlasting meaning.

ALL THIS AND MORE!

I can't explain what I like about Islam because I love everything about it. It just makes me smile. I always have strong feelings and connections with God. It's just unexplainable. I feel complete and proud that I was born a Muslim. Islam is just so beautiful... I've read the Quran but since Arabic isn't my first language, I never got to experience the full beauty and rhythmic flow of it when reading, it's made many people cry (and it's amazing when really little children recite it! You won't really find anything beautiful like that in another religion). Reading the translated English version is okay but doesn't give the full blown experience that I believe EVERYBODY ON THIS EARTH DESERVES! I truly hope I die as the best Muslim I can possibly be. I have a whole life ahead of me and hope I'm always guided in the right direction. I have enough faith in God to do so. I really do.

Pureness, clarity, simplicity, complacent, forward-looking, sympathetic, against tyranny and evil, spirituality......

It's difficult to explain but the most simple reason would be there is nearly always an answer. Ask a question and there is always an answer maybe there is a difference of opinion but each opinion is as valid as the next if it has evidence from Quran and hadith. That always makes me feel so content it really does feel like guidance.

And the idea of having a purpose knowing what your aim is to worship Allah and most importantly the more knowledge you gain the less doubt you have. Most things in life the more your learn about it the more you realize how unreliable sources are or how it could be one of many options. Al hamdullilah this doesn't really happen with Islam well at least for me I felt the more I learn the more content i am with the answers and the more convinced i am that this is the truth.

And i love the nature of Islam to ask the questions in the first place your not just supposed to accept things your supposed to research to find out if their true that critical analysis is something that you don't often see in other religions. I mean Muslims have real coined the phrase ' what's your source' . It's all about being authentic and being real and true to yourself and your purpose.

Prostrating to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala), I am created to worship him and its truly a honor to do so.

I am proud to be Muslim. Islam gives us freedom. We pray five times a day. Allah forgives us whenever we make a dua and do taubah.

• Like 1

The best thing about Islam is that it teaches us MUSAWAT, AMAN, and a peaceful life to live.

• Like 1

salaam alaiykum,

Perhaps the best way for me to answer this is to explain some problems that I, personally, had with Christianity. See to me it seemed that Christianity was all about finding a means to salvation and escaping personal responsibility for one's own action. It was also about ignoring logic and explaining away contradictions or things that were confusing by saying it is simply a matter of faith. With that said allow me to say that I love the fact that explaining Islam to others is so incredibly easy. It forces on to always be aware of his creator whether it is keeping track of if the individual needs to make wudu or if it is time for salah or making sure to say bismillah before eating or drinking or what have you. It is truly a pathway to learning to live a truly righteous life aware of the creator at all times and living as such in every aspect of life. For example, I have actually thought about using the requirements of Ramadan to quit smoking because when I go to light one up I am tempted to say bismillah as I do with other things but it does not feel right and thus I feel it might be necessary to quit since I cannot feel right saying bismillah before doing it.

• Like 3

Islam is the only religion which gives us the right path to live our lives. We should pray to Allah and keep fast.