Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X

Body Pains

:D

I've been having some body pains.

1) I have a pain in the neck. It's towards the right side at the back. This pain has been developing for a couple years, I would say, due to the office environment. It's a shame, innit? It's like, you're just sitting there and not doing something strenuous like construction work, yet you can still develop problems such as carpel tunnel syndrome. Anyway, I've sat at different desks and can't really figure out how to avoid this pain. Now when I move a certain way, this area of the neck feels like the muscle is tearing or ripping. :D

2) In recent times, I've been having pains in my feet at the joints. It started mainly with my left foot, where the pain was at the top joint area as well as the left ankle bone area. Now the right foot is also hurting at the top joint area. The pain occurs when I'm sitting down in salat because the feet are bent a certain way and there is pressure due to sitting on them. I'm not that heavy, btw. When I'm sitting on a chair and the feet are in their normal position (bent at a right angle), then it's fine.

I got this ointment to put on that kind of gives an icy feeling, but overall it provides only minimal relief. :D

PropellerAds

what is ur state nutrition wise ?? are u a healthy eater ?? do u drink ample amounts of fluids ?? did u check it out with the orthopoligists ?

hope to get some more answers from that other than that i would just advice u to take calcium tablets ?? bone joint pains can be very painful compared to the muscular ones :D

OK, I know I have said this before. But it sounds like your carrying some serious tension in your back... And I suggest you get it checked out.

I always had back pain, and eventiually I acually got an MRI. turns out I have a back disorder and a bubble in my spinal canal.

It also looks like a rib is missing from my buddy cause i guess my spin is twisted wrong.

Anyway I look totally normal. It just hurts a lot. I go through a lot of ibprofen thats for sure and do so me back exercises. Its bareable I guess.

Yeah get it checked out my friend...

Peace