Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shez

what about paying for this forum?

cuz from the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.invisionpower(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]invision[/url] board site, it seems they are charging for this forum, so what will happen?

PropellerAds
Guest Saeed

as salaamu alaikum,

what he means it that ipb is no longer free, all user must either pay or uninstall.

ips are searching the net to force sites to comply.

ma'asalaama

:D

Not long before this site is found, this site is BIG!

Time to go undercover :D

Well there is an old saying Im sticking with "If it's free it's for me and if I have to buy its time to fly"

PEACE from USA!!!

hmm...'pay as you go' sounds like to me...i hope not! well i shall be lurking around any how! :D

:w:

well i also found out that if you can get hold of a "trial" version of IPB then you dont have to pay up! but you need to "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]google[/url] for that as IPB dont provide that anymore! and one guess why not!

Well there is an old saying Im sticking with "If it's free it's for me and if I have to buy its time to fly"

PEACE from USA!!!

he he, yep thats always been my moto :D

why would u want to charge people to use a forum? isnt that a bit going over the top. u will lose more people then u'll get if u take that option.