Chocolate Cake

:D brothers and sisters

can u give me some recipes for chocolate cake

i just love choc cake :D

and i know there r some experts here :D

:D

PropellerAds

I made a chocolate cake before, but I used a cake mix to prepare the cake. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, or if you wanted a genuine cake made from scratch. If the latter, unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to help.

Cake is something you can be really creative with, though, so it's fun. I have an idea for a layered cake...

Let's say you get a Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix. You mix it in a large bowl with whatever it says to add (maybe eggs and oil). Then you pour half of the mixture into one baking pan, and half into another baking pan. You bake as directed, making sure not to overbake. Stick in a toothpick at various spots to make sure it comes out dry. If it comes out gooey, then it's not fully cooked.

While the cakes are baking, take a bowl and whisk together 1 package of chocolate pudding and maybe about 3 ounces of regular Cool Whip. This is going to be the cake's filling.

Remove the two pans from the oven and let them cool completely. Now you need something to work on, some type of sheet. Maybe a cookie sheet. Remove one of the cakes from the pan and put it on the sheet. Take that chocolate pudding + whipped cream mixture and spread it liberally on top of the cake, but don't get too close to the edges.

Next, remove the other cake from its pan and place it on top of the other thing. Push down gently so the chocolate filling is pushed closer to the edges.

Now it's fun time. Take a container of frosting, like Betty Crocker frosting. You might have to put it in the microwave for a short time, or just stir it while at room temperature to soften it up. If you have a palette knife, great! Use it to scoop out a big blob of frosting, and put it on the center of the top cake piece. Spread gently around the top of the cake, and the sides.

You're pretty much done now, unless you want to have some more fun. You can put candy toppings on top of the cake for design and more yumminess. If you happen to have white frosting, you can soften some by stirring and put some into a resealable sandwich bag. Seal the bag, and then clip off a small piece of the sandwich bag at a bottom corner. Use this now to squeeze out frosting and you can create a design on the cake, like a border going around.

Usually cake mixes aren't that expensive. I've seen frosting containers on sale for around $1.50. I've gotten Cool Whip on sale for $1, and chocolate pudding (a 4-pack) for $1 or so on sale. Candy toppings, it depends what you want to use. You might even have some candies at home.

Later. :D

assalamaualikum,

that sounds simply delicious, since i love chocolate cake as well. ive got a recipe for chocolate cake from scratch if you'd like it....will post it when i have the time.

Edited by baree_

Assalamualaikum,

I would like to share my family's favourite recipe - moist choc. cake

Ingredients A - 220gm wheat flour,

50gm cocoa powder,

1 tea spoon baking powder,

1/2 tea spoon soda bicarbonate,

1/4 tea spoon salt

All the above ing. A mix together & sifted 3 times

190gm butter, 330gm sugar, 1 1/2 tea spoon vanilla, 3 eggs,

250ml cold water

Beat the butter in a bowl for 1 minute. Pour in sugar & vanilla & beat well. Then put in eggs one at a time & beat well. Add in the sifted A Ingredients and cold water & stir well. Bake at a temperature of 180 Celcius for 30 minutes.

For the cheese lovers, this recipe could be mixed with the baked cheese cake recipe by using layer - first layer choc. then cheese then choc. again then cheese until finish.

assalamualaikum

wow amazing

i gotta try all this

bro citizen urz sounds yummi :D

jakak'Allah khairun

salam

forgotten to ask

hmm what is Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix (is this a complete cake mixture?)

and what is cool whip?sorry i dont know this

can i take somthing else instead of it?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.bettycrocker(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products/prod_supermoistcake.asp?MSCSProfile=3C79F0C7EA3162B21842DDB317F0E6FD589C27D0437F57B83830B9445C127B4EF9D044B71543A69ADCD2FD299442C197047E6B754C718CEC9EE388DE3B88356023D51B0A89C5D3C87EAF91B79BE12A53913C1C26D1629BE08D0AB7D836E7790CF5203F88B736EEBA61FE2190327EECCB065F2E7302EC34FA"]Click Here[/url] for Betty Crocker Cake

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.kraftfoods(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/coolwhip/"]Click Here[/url] for Cool Whip

Assalamaualikum,

Heres my recipe for chocolate cake.

Ingredients:

8 oz butter/ margarine

1 cup white sugar

4 eggs

1/2 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla essence

2 1/2 cups plain flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

Method:

Beat the butter and sugar until white and fluffy.

Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl with the milk and vanilla.

Add to the butter and sugar mixture. Beat it.

Add the flour and baking powder.

Bake in oven for about 30-40 minutes.

If you want frosting, this is my recipe.

1 tablespoon butter

about 1 pack icing sugar

milk

Beat the butter until white. Add icing sugar. Add enough milk to make it spreadable.

Here's a pic of a chocolate cake that I made.. i put plain chocolate and white chocolate on the top and swirled it..the plate it's in looks kinda messy tho...

CakeWithChocSwirl2.jpg

Edited by baree_

salam

sis baree thank u sooo much

this looks just kool....wow

i will try them insha Allah

Assalamaualikum,

I just realised that on the chocolate cake recipe.....i put the vanilla cake one instead.....for chocolate cake....just add 2 cups plain flour and 1/2 cup cocoa powder...sorry about that!

I made a chocolate cake. I had some help from Ms. Crocker, though. :D I'm an amateur. I used chocolate cake mix to make the cake. I cut off the top portion to flatten it out. After letting it cool down, I spread whipped chocolate frosting on the top and sides. Then I sprinkled on some dessert topping. Finally, I added some maraschino cherries. Simple little cake.

DSCF0295.jpg

assalamaulikum,

that looks delicious. if u want a flat top to the cake without cuttin it, just turn it over..the part that was at the bottom of the pan will be flat.

salam

me too did chocolate a cake finally

lol baree im not good as u in decorating im still a learner :D

DSC02190.jpg

u put soo much sprinkles on! looks nice and chocolatey. did u use my recipe?

lol...ur decorations arent staying cuz the icing is too runny. u gotta make it harder so it will keep shape.

u put soo much sprinkles on! looks nice and chocolatey. did u use my recipe?

lol...ur decorations arent staying cuz the icing is too runny. u gotta make it harder so it will keep shape.

salam

hehe i know it was runny

it was buttercream ya i used ur recipe mixed wid anotha one :D