Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abukhaleel

Healthy-planet

Salaam:[using large font size is not allowed]

I have resisted writing this for over a week now[using large font size is not allowed]

…I have rationalized not writing it in as many ways as could...;.have even told myself to let it go unsaid .......

....but something keeps pushing it to the tip of my tongue/pen/fingers ..so here I go:[using large font size is not allowed]

Fog…is made up of tiny dust particles that water drops condense upon due to the low temperature of the air…like in summer, a cold glass of water will sweat on it’s surface due to the water in the air condensing on the glass’s cold surface…(outer walls of theglasswill 'sweat')[using large font size is not allowed]

Many dust particles with condensed water droplets form a fog/the fog…[using large font size is not allowed]

The number of stars in our universe,( in the universe so far recozgnized by human brain,) is more than the number of grains of sand on all the beaches and deserts of the world.[using large font size is not allowed]

I’ll re-phrase it, the number of stars in the universe is more than t [using large font size is not allowed]

he number of grains of sand on the entire planet(earth’s)beaches and deserts….[using large font size is not allowed]

The sun is 70,000 times bigger than the planet earth(the number may be wrong, but I am sure it is not overstated, and am sure it is unde r stated)[using large font size is not allowed]

And the farthest sun that humans have so far recognized is 42 billion light years away…meaning that if something was to travel at a speed of 186,000 miles/second for 42 billion years, it would reach that star…..and that star, they tell us is 70,00,000 times bigger than the sun we know…(this number may also be wrong due to my weak memory, but I am sure that it is understated ,and not overstated at all)…[using large font size is not allowed]

So in this huge universe, whose, so far known diameter comes to, 84 billion .light years, the planet earth,(in sense of the science of ‘proportions’ …the ratio of our planet's size to that of the rest of the existent universe and celestial bodies) by virtue of it’s size is even smaller than the grain of sand as we know it….[using large font size is not allowed]

And all life as science now knows beyond doubt, is due to water…that is why they keep searching for water in the universe….and only the planet earth has water, and thus life as we define it….[using large font size is not allowed]

75%of this grain(rather smaller than a grain of sand is water)…and all life on this tiny grain, all the technology,the wars,the iraqs,and the gazas,and the nuclear subs are a manifestsation of this tiny droplet of water that has condensed on this sand particle called earth…..(remove water and all the technological mettle and metal will clatter to uselessness)[using large font size is not allowed]

when I realized this..............................................

.................................. I was dumbfounded,sppechless,astonished,surprised,sadden

d,dismayed,exhilarated,impressed,humiliated, in a single phrase I could only say it,as is said in the quran,"V,A’LLAMAA ADAMa AL-ASMA’A KULAHAA" in Arabic,"And Allah taught adam all the names" [using large font size is not allowed]

…[using large font size is not allowed]

how significant our egos,our wars,our emotions,our businesses,our struggles…..in this universe that has a (so far a ) known diameter of 84 billion light years and where our planet is smaller than a grain of sand and the water content less than a droplet…subhaan-Allah.

i could write about this for ages and i know for sure that i would never ,never ever not run out of words,colors,sentiments,episodes,logical equations,morallessons,humor,fun,tragedies,tears ,and youname it…but I share the burden,resposnisibility,joy,profit of knowing what I wrote above…;.

with you.

[using large font size is not allowed]

you tell me...Subhaanallah.[using large font size is not allowed]

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaykum

And the farthest sun that humans have so far recognized is 42 billion light years away…meaning that if something was to travel at a speed of 186,000 miles/second for 42 billion years, it would reach that star…..and that star, they tell us is 70,00,000 times bigger than the sun we know…(this number may also be wrong due to my weak memory, but I am sure that it is understated ,and not overstated at all)…[using large font size is not allowed]

Answer: There are stars such as Aldebaran, Betelgeuse or Antares (red giants, supergiants, and hypergiants) who are must larger than then sun, but there are stars as well who are even smaller than the earth (white dwarfs/black dwarfs/brown dwarfs/yellow dwarfs/neutron stars)

So in this huge universe, whose, so far known diameter comes to, 84 billion .light years, the planet earth,(in sense of the science of ‘proportions’ …the ratio of our planet's size to that of the rest of the existent universe and celestial bodies) by virtue of it’s size is even smaller than the grain of sand as we know it….[using large font size is not allowed]

We might see a star thinking that this star still exist, but in reality the star died already long time ago, but the light of the star is still reaching the earth. A star might have died 84 billion years ago but if the light reaches us today, because the light needs 84 billion years to reach us.

This is the size of the first heaven, sama'ad Dunya. The first heaven in size compared to the heaven above it is like a ring in the desert and the size of the second to the thirds is like a ring in the desert and the third to the fourth is like a ring in the desert and the fourth to the fifth like a ring in the desert and the fifth to the sixth like a ring in the desert and the sixth to the seventh like a right of the desert and the seventh heaven to the Kursy of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala like a ring in the desert and Al-Kursy to the Arsh like a ring in the desert. The width of Jannah in size is like the entire seven heavens and earth combined. Just the width alone. We cannot imagine how the size of Jannah is if we add to the width the depth and the length. We don't know if there are only three dimensions, maybe there are even more dimensions. We don't give right estimate of the abilities of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Edited by Yusha Isra'eel

We don't give right estimate of the abilities of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

salaam....eaxactly, that was what i meant....and when i fist realized my size's insignificance, i felt hum iliated and depressed, then later i realized it was not about my insignificance but about my CReator's Greatness....and how minute my problmes,anxieties,sins must mean to Him...that realisation, added to my confidence and my gratitude....now my main focus is on improving my mu'aamlaa(dealings) with others, for that is actual deen...that is the test of my imaan and my tawakkul on Allah's almighty control over every moment and it's contents....my life has improved in it's qual;ity...eversince the above realisation..i am a better neighbor,doctor,boss,friend....and nimaaz/salaat is only my way of showing submission to the Almighty Lord of everything...alhamdulillah illazi hadaanaa li haaza.

Assalamu Alaykum

If we only consider the creation in terms of sizes, quantitiy and other worldly factors then we are insignificant among the creation. If we are so insignificant among the creation, how insignificant are we in comparison to the greatness of the Creator subhanahu wa ta'ala.

If we compare the amount of angels that exist in the seven heavens and beyond then our existence seems insignificant and it really is insignificant. We are like habaa that is scattered floating in the room. Habaa is the fuzz that is floating in the air in rooms which we don't pay attention because we see them as insignificant. If you are in a semi-dark room and a ray of light enters through your window, you can see tiny particles floating in the air inside the ray illuminated by the ray of light. This is habaa. We never pay attention to the habaa and if some habaa cover our monitor screen, we take a piece of tissue and wipe them away and throw it into the trash or flush it in the toilet.

We are like habaa among creation - insignificant without value.

However, our Creator raised our status to a very high level and bestowed tremendous value upon us. We receive our value from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala through Islam. Remember, that the earth, the clouds, everything on earth, and the stars out in space are created for the human being. This is the sanctitiy He bestowed upon the human being. Human beings can reach to levels that are higher than the angels, but human being can devalue themselves so that they are not better then cattle or even worse. If we understand how much value He gives us although in worldly standards we are insignificant. This is like raising the value of habaa above diamonds and gold.

good book...u must write....insha-Allah will help many review their faith and belief system...best of luck..salaam.

:sl:

This is indeed a great article.

:sl: