Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Reverting In Islamic Countries

:D

Christians who revert in the west, often find difficulties with family, job or school, and friends. But that's nothing compared to what could happen to you if you're living in a Muslim country!..

The US often pressures Muslim governments with accusations of mis-treating minorities, in this case Christian minorites. That tactic has long been used, and it has little to do with the rights of minorites, and much to do with gaining political grounds to pressure governments to follow the forgeign policy and the special interests of the US in the region.

How does that affect the lives of people in those countries.. let's see..

The result of that pressure, for example in Egypt: Christians who revert are chased by state security and government agents. In fear of being captured, those reverts, who took the shahada by their own will, have to change locations for fear of being found. And when they do find them, guess what? they hand them over to Christian authorities, which take them to a deserted Monastery, and thats it, they never see the outside world again.

These horrible stories happened several times recently. The latest of which envolves 2 Muslim sisters, who reverted from Christianity 2 years ago. They had to leave home, because Christian families in upper Egypt never forgive a member who reverts to Islam, sometime they kill them. The 2 sisters are now married to 2 Muslims, with a child each. But the chase never seemed to stop. In the following vidoe, the 2 sisters, named Marian and Christeen, seemed horribaly frightened, begging the authorities to leave them alone and not hand them over to Christian authorities. They clearly declare that they have never been abducted (the usual accusation made by Christian Egyptians, whenever someone chooses to revert to Islam) and that they live happily married with their husbands and children. And that all they ask is to be left alone. They are making a plea to Muslims of Egypt (90% Muslims, 10% Christians) and Muslims of the world, to support them, and they bravely announce that they will never choose to go back to Christianity again (but unfortunately, once they are handed over, choice will not be an option).

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_imbh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio/marinaChristeen.rm"]Click here to see the video of the 2 sisters[/url]

PropellerAds

this is very sad and upsetting... May Allah help our two revert sisters and protect them and their children from abuse and may they be left to live as Muslims :D

Ameen sister. Its a cruel world. No matter how far you are in this world, The US policy can ruin your life.

Ameeen.

I don't know what she is saying but i do feel the pain that she's showing us.

Maybe they live their lives like the prophet SAW and companions RA lived, :D I'm gonna pass this on to the yahoo groups im in open up peoples eyes abit insha'Allah.

Brother dot I hope ur doing just great insha'Allah would you be able to translate for me so i can send it around to all those that don't know arabic?

:D Ya Allah, these brothers and sisters are having such a tough time. And in countries that are 90% Muslim, too! You would think that it would be the other way around.

:D in Pakistan the situation is not bad in that respect. One of our cricketers recently reverted, and there was no fuss from any source.

From Yousuf Youhana, he became Mohammed Yousuf. Two days back he achieved a milestone in a game and performed sajda in public. It was very heartening to see him do it.

Wassalam