Islamic Forum
Guest kash786

Hidayat Thro Books By Reknowned Scholars

Guest kash786

Asslamu alaikum,

I was banned from this forum, for writing things out of ignorance, however since my ban, I have found a form of hadiyat, guidance, when I started looking at other Muslim web-sites, such as muhammad and Allah, there I found two books the first was of immense value, the second of immense knowledge and depth. The first was called the Rare Sermons of Jesus, by Imam al-Ghazali(d.1111) who translated these sermons from Aramaic to Arabic, i found alot of reasons to give up the life or chase of this world and start making preparations of the Akhira (Hereafter). The second book the Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah, totally brought me out of the depths of ignorance to the knowledge of the torah, the Gospel and the Quran, all that was revealed by Allah to His Prophets. The Bishop of Uramiah was a Catholic Bishop of the late 19th century and in the early 20th century converted to Islam to the name of Abdul Ahad Dawud, his wealth of knowledge helped me profoundly to understand the religion of Islam. For example I learnt that Islam, is the only religion in the world, which means submission to Allah or Peace instead of being named after its founder, such as Christianity is based upon Christ and Judaism based upon Judah, and Buddhism based on Buddha, the religion of Islam is wrong when the West calls it Mohammedanism.

Subhanallah, I would recommend any to read this book for the author is on par with great scholars of Islam, and through him the religion of Islam has been expounded to be the true religion. The Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah cleared all doubt.

I have also been reading a book on another website, i am not sure whether I can give the name of it, in case i get banned again or violate the forum rules, hint (mosque.c) where I found a book called 'the confessions of a British spy' which as the title says is book by a British spy who manipulates and deviates and seduces a man called Abdul Wahhab of Najd, who is the founder of the sect Wahhabism, which the Suadis still adhere to and are the perpetrators of destroying the Islamic heritage in Arabia.

The Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah is unavailable through shops or Amazon, but I have a copy of it on my desktop, so if anyone wishes one, mail me through the forum, or leave ur e-mail as a reply to this post. It is good for the purpose of da'waa.

Peace

Insha'Allah may Allah guide us further to the Truth and in submission to His Will, for He is All-Wise, the Merciful and the Almighty and He is One. Blessings and peace be upon Muhammad and upon his companions and upon all the Muslims (Peacemakers).

"The disciples asked Jesus, son of Mary,

'O spirit of Allah,

is there someone on earth like you today?'

He replied: 'Yes, whosoever is pronouncing

the remembrance and is silent in thought,

PropellerAds

As-Salamu alaikum

Al-hamdulillah, praised be Allah for having guided brother Kash. Truly Allah the Exalted guides those sincere in seeking the Truth. Welcome to Islam brother, may your Lord keep your foothold firm on His Straight Path, and may He ease your path to the Garden of Eternity.

I hope you now find the Qur'an enlightening! :D

"...Wherewith Allah Guides all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leades them out of Darkness, by His will, unto the Light,- Guides them to a Path that is straight."(Qur'an 16:5)

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness,- we shall soon admit them to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,-to dwell therein for ever. Allah's promise is the truth, and whose word can be truer than Allah's?" (Qur'an 4:122)

Salam!

Praise Allah for guiding another soul to his religion.

I too have reverted to Islam, and I have never been happier. :D

May Allah make your reversion an easy change!

:D

AlhamduLILAH.....

mashALLAH that is excellent news...

hehe...so the ban from this forum could be seen as a blessing in disguise.

May Allah :D reward you for sharing the books with us..inshALLAH i will check them out.

Asslamu alaikum,

I was banned from this forum, for writing things out of ignorance, however since my ban, I have found a form of hadiyat, guidance, when I started looking at other Muslim web-sites, such as muhammad and Allah, there I found two books the first was of immense value, the second of immense knowledge and depth. The first was called the Rare Sermons of Jesus, by Imam al-Ghazali(d.1111) who translated these sermons from Aramaic to Arabic, i found alot of reasons to give up the life or chase of this world and start making preparations of the Akhira (Hereafter). The second book the Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah, totally brought me out of the depths of ignorance to the knowledge of the torah, the Gospel and the Quran, all that was revealed by Allah to His Prophets. The Bishop of Uramiah was a Catholic Bishop of the late 19th century and in the early 20th century converted to Islam to the name of Abdul Ahad Dawud, his wealth of knowledge helped me profoundly to understand the religion of Islam. For example I learnt that Islam, is the only religion in the world, which means submission to Allah or Peace instead of being named after its founder, such as Christianity is based upon Christ and Judaism based upon Judah, and Buddhism based on Buddha, the religion of Islam is wrong when the West calls it Mohammedanism.

Subhanallah, I would recommend any to read this book for the author is on par with great scholars of Islam, and through him the religion of Islam has been expounded to be the true religion. The Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah cleared all doubt.

I have also been reading a book on another website, i am not sure whether I can give the name of it, in case i get banned again or violate the forum rules, hint (mosque.c) where I found a book called 'the confessions of a British spy' which as the title says is book by a British spy who manipulates and deviates and seduces a man called Abdul Wahhab of Najd, who is the founder of the sect Wahhabism, which the Suadis still adhere to and are the perpetrators of destroying the Islamic heritage in Arabia.

The Articles of the Bishop of Uramiah is unavailable through shops or Amazon, but I have a copy of it on my desktop, so if anyone wishes one, mail me through the forum, or leave ur e-mail as a reply to this post. It is good for the purpose of da'waa.

Peace

Insha'Allah may Allah guide us further to the Truth and in submission to His Will, for He is All-Wise, the Merciful and the Almighty and He is One. Blessings and peace be upon Muhammad and upon his companions and upon all the Muslims (Peacemakers).

"The disciples asked Jesus, son of Mary,

'O spirit of Allah,

is there someone on earth like you today?'

He replied: 'Yes, whosoever is pronouncing

the remembrance and is silent in thought,

Mash`Allah brother, welcome to the true and straight path! :D