Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

^

Hope you get better soon bro

PropellerAds

:sl:

random:These last few days have been really testing for me.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

i want this

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_content.answers(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/0/04/300px-Neapolitan.jpg[/img]

omg that picture looks soooooo tempting!!!! i want some too :sl:

those ice creams are yum.. i dont like the strawberry part though.

Edited by baree_

Assalamu alaikum, What's stopping you Mehnaz and Baree, just gobble it up, hahaha. I love strawberry ice Cream, so baree you can leave the strawberry part for me, unless mehnaz wants it.

:j:

random:Omg,thats ice cream keeps saying,"eat me,eat me"

Ok I will,lol,only a bit though,gotta save some for you lot. :sl:

I'll only take a little bit,so you lot can have more.

Random: MSA bbq today 11-4 heheehhe.. i'm looking fwd to it!

Okay then ill be off :sl:.................

I think I just done something which I'm gonna regret lol. These next few days / weeks are prolly gonna be really testing. But oh well, that's what this lifes for ay?

:sl: / Greetings to All

The forum is getting really hard to control these days. Sadly in the process members have left, and right now a brother is thinking of leaving the forum because of my mod action against him... :sl:

P.S. To the brother who understands this, please reconsider your decision...

Edited by freedslave

Random: MSA bbq yesterday was fun :sl:!!

Wow

In a beautiful tradition the Prophet (peace be upon him) has given the most important point that should weigh with every Muslim in selecting his bride:

"Whoever marries a woman solely for her power and position, Allah will only increase him in humiliation. Whoever marries a woman solely for her wealth, Allah will only increase him in poverty. Whoever marries a woman because of her beauty, Allah will only increase him in ugliness. But whoever marries a woman in order that he may restrain his eyes, observe cautiousness, and treat his relations kindly, Allah puts a blessing in her for him and in him for her."

wow :|

Wow ^^^ nice one sis mehnaz :sl:

random: just when i was planning an early night, i get distracted by my silblings so i guess its a late night hmmph! :j: everyone are in their best of health and eemaan :)

Tis Craazy,lol,fell asleep on my bed without knowing I've gone to sleep,lol.

In a beautiful tradition the Prophet (peace be upon him) has given the most important point that should weigh with every Muslim in selecting his bride:

"Whoever marries a woman solely for her power and position, Allah will only increase him in humiliation. Whoever marries a woman solely for her wealth, Allah will only increase him in poverty. Whoever marries a woman because of her beauty, Allah will only increase him in ugliness. But whoever marries a woman in order that he may restrain his eyes, observe cautiousness, and treat his relations kindly, Allah puts a blessing in her for him and in him for her."

Wow,:j: for sharing sis,I've read a lot on marriage mashallah and didnt come across that before. :)

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Assalamu Alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan for the words of wisdom mahnaz.

Tis Craazy,lol,fell asleep on my bed without knowing I've gone to sleep,lol.

Wow,:j: for sharing sis,I've read a lot on marriage mashallah and didnt come across that before. :)

I agree, with Aaqib, I never came acroos this, and I haved done a lot of research on this subject, I could get a PHd in it, LOL. It would really help me mehnaz if you give me he source of it Please, Please. Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

lol sorry aunty.I'd normally provide it but it didn't say what book its from, it just said

.:sl:

Prof. Abdur Rahman I. Doi Professor and Director, Center for Islamic Legal Studies, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira, Nigeria.

i googled marriage and Islam and came across this page:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrelations/womeninislam/marriage.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetusc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrelations...m/marriage.html[/url]

its under Conditions of marriage

edit

i asked him via his blog

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_modounjie.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/01/marriage-in-Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_modounjie.blogspot(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/01/marriage-in-Islam.html[/url]

iA he'll reply soon :)

Edited by ~mehnaz~

:)

I could get a PHd in it,

Same here :j:

I haved done a lot of research on this subject

Mee too mashallah,I want to be the best husband I can be and seeking indepth knowledge on that area will inshallah provide really good foundation when I get married.:D

Ooo another marriage link,goes to check it out,hehe. :sl:

random:gooooing to sleep now,goodnight. :D

:)

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

random:I really really want to take Islamic Studies,plan to teach myself that,while doing my maths degree at Uni,inshallah.

Islamic Studies is far better then Maths. :sl:

Marriage is on everyones mind these days.....

ugh sometimes i wish i was married and done with just so i can move on with life instead of the same dum questions being asked of me.....

random rant for you all ! !

Assalamu Alaikum, I know people want the Sun, Moon, Stars, and the Rainbow at the same time, which is impossible Right??? But then again they would have to give the Sun, Moon, Stars and the Rainbow at the same time too, LOL.

I understand what you are saying Hasib, It's nothing to do with you, They are just not sure of themselves or their daughters, they are confused. InshaAllah soon.

The new Bride and Groom came to see us 2 hours ago, mashaAllah they are so happy. Allah protect them from Nazr-e-bad (Evil Eye).

Salaams and duaas, ameen.

Ameen... mashaAllah I'm glad they're happy, thanks for updating us Aunty :sl:

Marriage is on everyones mind these days..

ditto!

random: taking my mum and dad for evening walks everyday starting from today, :j: they keep up a good health.

random: skipped first lecture, going for 11 o'clock lecture...sleepy sleepy

I mentioned this before,but I'll mention it again. :)

Subhanallah brother is alhumdulilah well,hes just been really busy with exams and work,inshallah he'll be on the forum sooon.

He sends his salaams and duas to you all. :)

Marriage is on everyones mind these days.....

:sl: lol

random:Ahhh study pressure,Heelp,lol.

random: [at] work... meh!!!

*yawns* I'm gonna go brush my teeth and go bed. Night everyone :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, Tired, but not able to sleep.

Random: I always thought People talked bad about you or would be upset with you for not being there for them, WAKE UP ALL OF YOU, I learnt at the age of 50, People are more upset with you when you so something for them.

Allah Allah, What a world we live in, Allah have Mercy on mankind, ameen.