Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Random: So happy too! :sl:

PropellerAds

:sl:

Now all the UK peeps get prepared for Maghrib, Insha'Allah!!!

Random: SubhaanAllah! As I was listening to Qur'an Recitation, my heart melted! Allahu akbar!

Salaams,

i am gonna miss İstanbul so much. i love here so much ya Rabbi. i hope i love Ankara as well. :/ they say its a very cold place.

:no:

I'm in exactly the same position as you sis,gonna miss my parents and others soo much.

:D we'll have a good experience. :sl:

My nieces and nephew are like my best friends. :sl:

:j:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Random:.... Insha'Allah I'll be presenting a Ramadan seminar/halaqah at my younger sister's school. Revive the Islam in the youth of the community! :sl:

Random: I hopped on the scale for the heck of it, I'm now 135 [usually I'm 138-140]. If I loose 10 more pounds I'll be underweight according to my BMI.

Random: My mother and I went to Manhattan today to run an errand. I have to say, Grand Central never loses it's glamor. It's always clean and crowded with a hint of coffee lingering in the air. The people of Manhattan have their own fashion; women wear some dynamic clothing. Don't worry I didn't lower my gaze, this was actually an assessment from the first glance, which I'm permitted. Casual, semi-casual, business, and of course the fashion enthusiast. It felt like I'm in Tokyo on kabuki night [sarcasm - you may want to Google that] with some of the fashion that I saw.

Two people in particular stood out to me. First was this guy who was smoking in the corner of presumably, the establishment at which he worked. The other was a woman who was on her break, presumably. She left her establishment and also had a smoke. Given that smoking is a means of pleasure, I wondered how much stress exactly are they in to smoke at 10:30AM. Then again who am I to judge? It was a negligent assumption given my cerebral capacity, though it still made me wonder.

Random: I hope your second day of Ramadan was a blessed one :sl:.

Edited by A-H

random:My BMI is excellent :no:.Got it checked a while ago,lol. :D

random::D been 2 excellent days of Ramadan.

:D 2 days gone already.

Ramadan is going to fly by.

:D we'll make the most of it. :sl:

Inshallah everyone is well.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

How is everyone?

Ramadan Mubarak.

Missed me? I haven't been on in a very long time. Just been spending less time online.

I see we got a new trainee mod in the house.. congrats AA. :sl:

A young 24yr old brother passed away today.. actually he died last nite of heart failure.. we buried him today..

Assalamu Alaikum, It is always sad when anyone dies, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon. Only Allah knows the wisdom behind what He does,

May Allah accept the brother, SubhanAllah to die in the month of Ramadhan. May Allah forgive if ever he had committed and bad deed, and make his stay in the grave comfortable and bless him with Paradise, ameen.

I am sure, Hasib Ya Bunayye, it is hard when someone so close to your age leaves the world so suddenly, but this is what we have to be prepared for, because the only fact of life that we really know is that all those who are born will definitely die sooner or later. Allah make it easy for you and all the others from the bothers family, community and everyone else, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum, aunty umAhmad.

Ameen ya rabb!

Inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raji`oon. My condolences to the brother's family, friends and relatives. May Allah subhaana wa ta'aala give them sabr. Ameen

SubhaanAllah, what Aunty said is very wise, everything is temporary in this world except the deeds we will carry with us when we die, May we all perform the best deeds, and respond to good times and bad times in the best manner possible.

Salaams

:no:

Ameen to Duas.Sorry to hear that bro Hasib. :sl:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon

It just goes to show that this life is finite and will end.Death is a big proof of that.

I've experienced a lot of close people's deaths in my life,especially when I was very young,5/6/7.

So since this day I think a lot about death,when my last breath will be.

We all could go anytime,anywhere,Allah knows best.Are we ready for it?

Subhanallah for such a blessed death.He passed away during Ramadan.

How is everyone?

Ramadan Mubarak.

Missed me?

Its baree sis. :D

Welcome Back sis,its been a while.

Great to see you. :D I'm good.

:D you are too.

Hope your Ramadan is going well.

random:Kool dream with a few IF members in. :sl:

Whats the deal with desis eating suhur late man :S??

Lol ^ Talk about the mission of waking up my brothers for suhoor! :sl:

Ramadan lecture, anyone?

Part 1 (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sheikh%20Feiz/Fruits...f%20Ramadan.mp3"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sheikh%20Feiz/Fruits...f%20Ramadan.mp3[/url]

Part 2 (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sheikh%20Feiz/Fruits...Ramadan%202.mp3"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_kalamullah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Sheikh%20Feiz/Fruits...Ramadan%202.mp3[/url]

Random: Had family friends over yesterday for iftar...

Inshaa'Allah today if they say yes, I will have the really important people over my house for iftar...my beautiful sisters in Islam... :sl:

please make du'aa that they can make it cuz I invited them on very short notice!

Random: :sl:

Random: Forgive me for being ignorant but...........when is the date for Eid?

Brother, Eid is estimated to be on Saturday 13th October for the ones who began their fast on the 13th Sept :sl: