Inshallah everythings going great with you. :D

Who wants a kitten?

I''ve been filtering 'applicants' here.

:sl:

I doo,I doo,I dooo. :sl:

random:had a 20'' pizza today. :D

:j:

This is for Aunty, inshaAllah she will tell everyone what it's about when she sees it.

Mehmet

Got assessments already a week in,messed my first one up. :sl:

Khayr alhumdulilah subhanallah :no: :D :D

:sl: everyone, howzit? hope everyone's last few days of fasting are going well :sl:

Hmm, :j: for putting the recitation bro Mehmet :no:

Assalamu Alaikum, As promised here is the recitation of my youngest son Ahmad Siddique Khan. It is from the Taraweeh he led in our Masjid with Imam Shaikh Owais Eesaa Al Najjar of our Masjid. Make duaa that Allah will accept his efforts, ameen.

JazaakAllahu Khairan Mehmet for posting Ahmad's recitation here in his big brother's blog, I really appreciate it.

JazaakAllahu Khairan Hasib for providing the Blog which is sometimes used and sometimes abused, but for sure this time it has been used properly.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

Mashallah great to hear. :D

:no: for sharing the video.Ameen^

This nephew of yours will do you proud aswell Aunty :j:

:D

Hope I can get somewhere with my Islamic Writing.

random:whens Ramadan starting?

Um-`Eesaa bhan,subhanallah i'm excellent :D for asking.How are you? :D

random:lots of bearded old looking men go Fajr at the Masjid,may Allah bless them immensely,ameen.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Masha'Allaah, Aunty, your son's recitation is beautiful! May Allah :sl: reward him for each word! :sl:

:no: Aunty, bro Mehmet...and bro Hasib :D

how many of you use IE and FF ???

:no:

what is IE and FF? :sl:

EDIT: oh i just figured it out :sl:

Edited by *~Samina~*

Assalamu alaikum, No need to blush Samina, these boys use those initials as if we are all born knowing them, SHOW OFFS! hehehe.

what is IE and FF? :sl:

IE = Internet Explorer

FF = FireFox

I know it because I am surrounded with computer experts, or else I would be wondering too.

Salaams.

Edited by umAhmad

Has anywhere announced eid for tomorrow?

I heard in UK, eid is happening tomorrow (friday :sl:)!!!!

Assalamu alaikum, that's what I heard that some places in UK, they have announced Eid for tomorrow, that is Friday. I just heard from someone who called from Madinah Munawwarah that they are having Eid there tomorrow (Friday) too.

I don't know about here, Montreal is full of clouds, so we will be dependant on our friends east and West of North America to gie us news, so hasib in Cali and someone in the Atlantic States/Provinces, keep in touch with the Random thread and post here please, lol.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethilalsighting(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yethilalsighting(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

I live in north america

Who uses IE when there is FF :sl:

hehe... i use FF but my mom and dad are adamant on using IE :D i was like "pleeeeeaaaseee can i download FF!!" but mommy said "NO!" lol back in SA i use FF, IE I only use for quranicsciences(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Ramadhan has left us for another year :no: .######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_209.85.62.25/3953/12/emo/crypink.gif[/img].....sigh..but Eid Mubarak all!!!!!!! :sl:

Uff rushed off my feet :sl:

Eid is tomorrow here. 'Eid Mubarak RI! May Allah accept our humble efforts during ramadan, grant us salvation from the Fire and keep us alive and in good health so that we may witness another Ramadaan.

:D

Uff rushed off my feet :sl:

Tell me about it! Just finished ironing tomorrow's clothes. Eid Mubarak sis :sl:

Khayr Mubarak sis,ameen. :D

random:PSA fair on tomorrow at Birmingham Uni.Not sure where it is though? :sl:

Gonna go to it inshallah and register.:sl:

Hope I find where it is. :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

I guess Eid is tomorrow then :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, Eid in North America has not been announced yet, only Masjids that follow Saudi Arabia have announced that Eid will be tomorow, other Masjids are waiting o sight the Moon or to get news from cities in Western Canada and Western United States.

InshaAllah we will know soon enough, usually we wait for news from California, then announce.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad

UA the masjid that I visit has announced eid for tomorrow (friday)..

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmasjidomar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmasjidomar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

10/11/2007 IIOC will celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrow Friday 10/12.Prayers will be held at IIOC [at] 7:30AM & 9:00AM.There will be no Taraweeh Prayer tonight.
Edited by Hasib

:sl: Dear All Brothers and Sisters,

Eid Mubarak!!!! May Allah bless you all and your families...Ameeeen.

Please help me to think of a really inspirational name for a website which will have many lectures on Islam.

Jazak Allah khairen in advance. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, Here in Montreal we are celebrating eid on Saturday inshaAllah.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF MY GAWAHER FAMILY, WHO VISIT THE RANDOM THREAD, MAY Allah MAKE THIS A VERY HAPPY EID FOR YOU, AND MAY Allah BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH AND EMAAN, AND MAY ALL OF YOU CELEBRATE MANY MORE EIDS, AMEEN.

Take care, May Allah Always keep you on the Right Path, ameen. I love you all for the pleasure of Allah.

Assalamu alaikum, aunty/sister/khaalah/umAhmad.