Hasib

Random Incoherence

:D

And how was your day today??

I was mostly in/out of the apartment..

PropellerAds

If you ever get a chance to listen to Sadullah Khan from Islamic Center of Irvine then go for it..

He is soooo good!!!!!!!!!

He came to our masjid omar farooq some weeks ago for the friday khutbah and seriouly did a wonderful job. Some people are naturally gifted at speaking. This man not only is educated in the religion but he is also well travelled and knows a lot of other things as well. When he speaks his friday khutbahs he mixes up real world things we can relate to with the Islam and his style of talking, the examples he cites, the pitch variations in talk, his voice itself and his actions of hands while speaking.. seriously he is :D and not to mention the topics of choice to talk on are :D !!!

So yes on Sadullah Khan from the ICOI!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.icoi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles.php?action=cat&id=9"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.icoi(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles.php?action=cat&id=9[/url]

random: i died today in DMC 3 for 121st time :D

yeh Hasib... my imam and someone called "Ziaullah Khan" go to my blog :D its there... or just type it on google video

blah. i've watched everything on google video now. something about darkness makes me avoid sleep :D

:)

fear? :D

vampire traits? :D

nah just kidding :D

random: my nextdoor neighbour has nothing better to do then look into our garden and drink his tea......!!! :D

Edited by ~mehnaz~

Energy prices are wayyy up. Gasoline has overtaken electricity on a cost-per-energy basis :D

AS

Energy prices are wayyy up. Gasoline has overtaken electricity on a cost-per-energy basis :D

AS

vive hybrid cars :)

hybrid.. reminds me of toyota.. whats that car with the automatic parking thing? thats so cool... just measures the distance between you and the other cars... and just turns the steering wheel and acceleration for you !

i've no idea man post some pics if you can inshallah..

Assalamu Alaikum, Did you know the former and I think one of the best Prime Minister of Canada Pierre Elliot Trudeau's children grew up without watching Television, because he did not want them to be influenced by it. Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

BTW, is the Car Toyota Prius.

^yes :D

Hasib... (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.toyota(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prius/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.toyota(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prius/[/url]

2006 Honda Civic Hybrid has won the World Car of the Year Award for “greenest car.â€

Random: :D Gas price sucks. Bush sucks. Tax on gas in canada sucks. Harper sucks... :D

I hear you bro..

Its almost $3.35 per gallon here haha..

In 2005, taxes in Canada represented on average 35 per cent of the pump price versus 20 per cent in the U.S. :D

check this out.. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.torontogasprices(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.torontogasprices(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

I don't see much options to get rid of paying gas price.

1. Buy hybid

2. Buy diesel car (not sure abt diesel price)

3. Back to bicycle days :D

4. ? ? please add here......

Edited by friend of all

5) walk

6) public transport

7) rich parents :D

I don't see much options to get rid of paying gas price.

1. Buy hybid

2. Buy diesel car (not sure abt diesel price)

3. Back to bicycle days :D

4. ? ? please add here......

Props to DH for 5 and 6...those 2, and #3 are the only thing that can currently save us. Hybrids are...neat...but don't address the direct issue...

That is: too many cars with too few passengers :)

7. Move closer to work/school

8. Carpool

9. Avoid A/C

Personal Advice: Top your gas tank as much as possible... try not to run low :D just in caseee :D

AS

you are really big on the public transport huh?? i knew it but still..

thats neat man :D

public transport is nil where i live in camperdown.. we walk everywhere we go, we were soo happy when we moved to this house cuz its closer to the stores and abuhajira's school. still walking is tiring cuz we live in mountainous area so you get lots of uphill and downhill places.

well they do have these vans called "kumbis" that take you around to bigger cities, but one person warned us not to use them cuz "along with your pocket your hand'll be cut too!"

lol gas prices... here when ever they hear theres gunna be a petrol strike.. EVEYRONE runs to the local station :D its funny watching people filling it up and then when 1 goes.. 5 more come :D the roads are blocked..

shell and bp and everyone else must be rakin it in on those days.. they should start a rumour and then when everyone comes.. theyll have even more :D

yeh.. diesel is still about the same price here... but still it lsats way longer... what about LPG?

random: toilets were closed today.. so no wudu facilities.. :D managed to talk to some teacher who opened up the private ones :)

note to self:

step- away- from- the- chocolate- mehnaz!!

give all the chocolate to me instead then.

give all the chocolate to me instead then.

be good sisters i'm sure theres lots of chocolate to go around!!!