Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Assalam Alaikum

Random: Wow.. so now new converted Green Badges :sl: from Blue!

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum,, I just posted a reply here, but it just vanished, anyways what I said was somehing similar.

Hasib, I have gone through a lot, your answer to buying a few Hijaabs, should be as easy to swallow as a Piece of sugar Pie (my favourite)

Okay, I do not know anything about Qutubuddin Ayyubi, but Salahuddin Ayyubi is one of my favourite Muslim Personality, if interested check the link below.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalbalagh(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/kids/history/salahudin.shtml"]SALAHUDDIN AYYUBI:[/url]

Salaams.

:sl:

random: when chickens fly :sl:..

Random: Im feeling lonely right now :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum When my daughter was maybe 5 years and started going to school, I used to tell her, I feel so lonely when your gone, and her reply would always be Amma you have Allah and the two Angles with you all the time, if you feel lonely just talk to them.

What can I say, hehehe, Wise Mom's wise daughter, just joking brother, I hope that made you smile.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Assalamu Alaikum When my daughter was maybe 5 years and started going to school, I used to tell her, I feel so lonely when your gone, and her reply would always be Amma you have Allah and the two Angles with you all the time, if you feel lonely just talk to them.

Random: :sl: a######w thats sweet. Thanks Sis.

I should prolly post this in the brothers room only but has one of you ever been beaten up by a girl :sl: ???

I should prolly post this in the brothers room only but has one of you ever been beaten up by a girl :sl: ???

:no:

I have a really funny story when I was 14 manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy years ago I was taking karate classes..

:sl:..

I have a really funny story when I was 14 manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy years ago I was taking karate classes..

:sl:..

Go on..........................

Not here LOL !!!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Not here LOL !!!

CHICKEN..................

Salaams and Duaas.

:sl: ChrisM

Its been posted.. go read :sl:.. !!!!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Random: Hayaa/Modesty is part of Emaan.

Salaams.

Random: Where is everyone tonight? We only have 8 members on and 145 (!!) guests :sl:

random: I see some fool touched my rating :sl: Oh its soooo on :sl:

Random: Assalamu alaikum

Edited by strider

Assalamu alaikum,

Random.. but today I spent my day trying to help someone in need. I've made calls, talked to many, made duaa and pray that these efforts will assist this sister. I'm so tired. My head hurts and it's almost 3am and I'm still making efforts. I know that Allah taala will help me in my time of need if I help another. I'm just so beat right now but alhamduillah!

Peace

Assalamu Alaikum, I understand what your going through, May Allah accept your efforts and reward you ten folds here and the hereafter. Me, I have been talking to 2 parties regarding a marriage proposal, seems like both the girl's side and the boy's side want everything in the the World. Oh well, let's see what happens.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Assalamu alaikum, I don't know if the above proposal will go through or not, but alhamdulillah another one, CHECK THIS OUT, Pakistani girl (memon) and a BanglaDesi boy Alhamdulillah will have their wedding in the summer InshaAllah. Both side parents went through their COUNTRY/CULTURE/Islam clash. Funny thing is both the boy and girl are born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and are MashaAllah trying to practice Islam to the best of their ability. The girl has been my student (so she has to be good right? lol). Finally, both parents agreed that Islam is more important after days of counselling, hehehe by the children.

Make duaa for them that they will be steadfast on Deen and will always put Deen before anything else.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Salams,

its 01:40 am here and i feel hungry. I think i am an eating monster. But i like the way i am as far as i am thin. :sl:

P.S.I didnt want to send this post. It may be removed. :sl:

Edited by muzur

Salams,

its 01:40 am here and i feel hungry. I think i am an eating monster. But i like the way i am as far as i am thin. :sl:

What is memon??

Assalamu Alaikum, Memon, they are Sunni Muslims. There are Khans, Patels, Hyderabadi, Gujarati, Punjabi, sameway there are Memons (Maimani) these people are mainly into Business, most of them I know are either Accountants or Businessmen.

Salaams, umAhmad.