Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

I was busy with my new Buz. Make duaa for me tht Allah swt make it worth for deen.

:sl:

Consider the dua made Ahki :no:

Random: Im loggin off in a mo and won't be back on till next Saturday :sl:

PropellerAds

Random: to those who like fish...... i'm making fried salmon with desi massale :sl:........!!!!!!!!!

Random: Whose this FreeBoy who posts like 400 posts a day????? :sl:

:j:

:no:

A bot :sl:

random: busy weekend :sl:...

randomII: 50% chance of doing bbq today with friends :no:..

Random: Egypt won the African Nations Cup :sl: !!!!

Allah W AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol

Takbeer :sl:..!!!!!

random: sipping on hot tea..................

:j:

He has no life.. hes a sad little orphan boy with a high speed internet connection and lots of time and money to spend searching the net for news stories and posting them here on gawaher..!!

Also I think he was conceived in egypt somewhere :sl:..

Also I think he was conceived in egypt somewhere :sl:..

lol i've heard that lil rumor aswel.. :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, hahaha, Alleena, Hasib, you both need a beating hannn, I don't believe it........... I mean I believe it, but it's too much.

Assalamu Alaikum!

Random, I'm enjoying a quiet morn while my boys are outside playing with their washable chalk!

Is it evil to enjoy space from the kids??!

Peace

Yes haha haha ahahaha!!!

Assalamu Alaikum, We deserve our time of peace................. I have told my children InshaAllah when we go to Jannah, I will be sleeping in my Hammock for 50 years inshaAllah, and they are not allowed to disturb me, hehehe. I know atleast i deserve that, Right Sister E. (luv 2 Learn)

Assalamu Alaikum!

Random, I'm enjoying a quiet morn while my boys are outside playing with their washable chalk!

Is it evil to enjoy space from the kids??!

Peace

EVIL, No Way, as long as you have one eye outside on them, hehehehe, and the other could could relax and go to sleep.

Salaams, umAhmad.

Assalamu Alaikum, The weather yesterday in Montreal was Coooooooooooollllllllldddddd, Brrrrrr. -30 C with the windchill, Alhamdulillah it's gone up to -12 today.

No I don't want to move anywhere right now, unless someone offers Makkah or Madinah or Malaysia, those are the exceptions, otherwise Montreal is the best, hehehe. (I just noticed all the four places I mentioned start with M, looks like I am biased)

You know something here in Montreal we get to see all the Four Seasons exculsively, really, I'm not making this up, We have a SUMMER with all its warmth, the chirping birds, squirrels running in the backyard, roses and other flowers and fruits around, AUTUMN/FALL with all the leaves changing colours from green to yellow, to orange, to red, to brown and then they fall off, leaving the trees bare WINTER the snow and cold and all that goes with it like Hot chocolate and all plus the Evergreens in the white snow, beautiful, and the SPRING when the grass comes back to life, leaves come back on the otherwise naked trees, buds start spruting , the rain and splashing in the water (and allergies) hehehe. WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR.

With the last paragraph, I could become a famous poet or an author.

Salaams and duaas.

Asalame alaikom wr wb

umAhmad: wo########################, -30 degrees!!!! Here in Cairo, its like 20 something degrees celsius :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, Yes, but today it has come down to -12, want to get another shock, well, a week ago it was -52 in Manitoba (one of the central provinces in Canada) ooohhhh, but the thing is we are equiped with all that it takes to keep us warm, Alhamdulillah, These are all the bounties of Allah that Astaghfirullah we keep on forgetting. May Allah forgive us, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

uA its 22C here :sl:...........

I know you love your little town but still :sl: LOL...!!!!!!!

uA ji I was waiting to hear an "earful" :sl:..

Assalamu alaikum,

Pourquoi ? Why would I do that? Did you or someone else do something wrong? Then come out and say it.

Salaams and duaas.

Assalamu alaikum, Here is the Montreal Weather Reporter again, SubhanAllah, we had about 30 cms of snow so far since yesterday night, and it's still coming down, hopefully will stop soon. I promised someone I will take pictures and email them, should do it today inshaAllah.

It really looks beautiful, but beauty is not everything, there is so much snow here this year that all the Snow dumpsters are full, they have started accumulating the snow in parks and the City plows are throwing all the snow from the streets on the front lawns of the houses.

On an average every year Montreal has 200 cms snow accumulation in the whole Winter season which is from November to April, and this year it has already surpassed 300 cms. Allah have Mercy.

Salaams and duaas.

uA the local temp is +23C.. :sl:..!!

Random: Whats up with this UK weather? Its going to be -6 celsuis in London tonight................but then return to 10 cesuis during the day next Wednesday :sl:

Random: Whats up with this UK weather? Its going to be -6 celsuis in London tonight................but then return to 10 cesuis during the day next Wednesday :sl:

Random: So true.. you go out in the day and the weather is alrite and by around 6/7pm its freezing cold!!!