Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:sl:

Random: So true.. you go out in the day and the weather is alrite and by around 6/7pm its freezing cold!!!

:no:

Random: I know its weeeiiiirrrrdddd!! I go to work in the mornings and although I scrape the frost off my car windows I still only need to wear a shirt at work without a jumper as the day is nice..............then the evening cold air hits you and you like :sl: FREEZING!!!

PropellerAds

Random: So true.. you go out in the day and the weather is alrite and by around 6/7pm its freezing cold!!!

Random: I know its weeeiiiirrrrdddd!! I go to work in the mornings and although I scrape the frost off my car windows I still only need to wear a shirt at work without a jumper as the day is nice..............then the evening cold air hits you and you like :sl: ITS FREEZING!!!

Assalamu Alaikum, Quit complaining all of you, lolOlOllllll. Come to Canada......come to the Freezer of the Freezers, GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO MORE NORTH POLE, THERE IS ONLY CANADA.

I have heard the forecasters say that it's going to go up to +5 tomorrow..........

Do I believe them, NO.....

Why not you ask? WELL LAST WEEK THEY SAID IT WOULD SNOW 5 CMS, AND IT SNOWED A COMPLETE 30 CMS. Who would believe them after such a big blunder.

Salaams.

Just thought I'd point out the local temp here in southern california is in the +15C range :sl:..

Assalamu alaikum,

I kinda miss the days of frost LOL!

In the Sudan there's NO such thing.. no snow and only a rainy season sometime between May and July!

Alhamduilllah though, this year the "winter" ... i can't believe they call it winter as it is really close to an American fall - lasted longer than normal. It's been a few months. Sudan is usually hot for 11 months and just that one month of "winter" is the breeze!

Lol, we still have our fans above working in "winter!"

It is a blessing to have the weather we have now but I'm dreading the heat because when it hits,and that'll probably start any time soon, it hits with a vengeance.

Peace

Just thought I'd point out the local temp here in southern california is in the +15C range :sl:..

Well compared to the weather in the UK today thats :sl: weather

Anyways on to more important topics.......

UKers.......

Home&Away or Neighbours? :j:

I hate.. (read: hate) cold weather!

I second that!!

I third that!! :sl:

Oh and Sister Alleena your on cloud Cuckoo land ( :j: ) Neighbours is better..........Toadie for President!! lol :sl:

Edited by IBowOnly2Allah

Assalamu Alaikum, Now be careful Hasib MY SON, hate is a very strong word, you can IMMENSLY DISLIKE something , but no hating, Hey cold weather is from Allah how can you hate it. hehehe, now I've put the blog owner on the spot, and there are 3 members all Team members right now and a guest too, wow.

Salaams.

Alleena, not you too, where is your sense of Adventure, hannn. I thought you were more stronger than the boys here (now she's on the spot too, hehehe) Okay mehnaz, your with me right???? RIGHT..........

uA ji I stand by my word :sl:.. u knwo -3000000000 and 20000000cm of snow.. YUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Khala your right.. I change mine to: I stongly dislike cold weather!!!

Oh and Sister Alleena your on colud Cuckoo land ( :sl: ) Neighbours is better..........Toadie for President!! lol :sl:

Neighbours... no wayyyy.. Im sick of Susan and Karl!!! and Toadie should of left ages ago!!! :no:

Neighbours... no wayyyy.. Im sick of Susan and Karl!!! and Toadie should of left ages ago!!! :no:

Salaams, when you live in these extreme weathers, you look forward to and enjoy the warm and rainy and allergy days. In other words you look at the light at the end of the Tunnel.

BTW. out of all the teams why did the Habs have to loose to the TML? I know, they were trying to be nice to their neighbours.

Salaams.

Random: a######################## :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetparvez-video(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/baby.gif[/img]

Cause we OWN THE HABS LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah.. boogie boarding season will be upon us soon :sl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were more stronger than the boys here (now she's on the spot too, hehehe) Okay mehnaz, your with me right???? RIGHT..........

:sl: aunty yes I actually like the cold or snow , but only if its sunny too. :no:

That way you can have a pleasant looking day and not worry about all the half dressed people walking around :j:

Assalamu alaikum, I dont know about UK., but here in Canada, usually in the Winter, on the coldest days, the Sunlight is on the Peak too. so much so that you could warm yourselves sitting in front of your closed Windows.

And yes you are right, sometimes I wish it was cold here all the time, because you don't have to worry about the men's eyes travelling around, Oh yes I mean we do not have to go around with shutters on our eyes, lol.

No one owns the Habs, Hasib. We are our own people, BTW. I just noticed your name just needs to be adjusted a bit and minus the "i", and you are one of the Habs. AND I THINK YOU HATE THAT I SAID THAT.

Salaams.

Its okay. I'll be fine :sl:!!

Assalamu Alaikum, SubhanAllah, another weekend has come and gone. Time does'nt wait for anyone, keeps moving at the pace Allah has ordered it to. Hopefully we will all be mindful of how we spend our time.

Random: It's raining outside, the roads are like a sheet of Ice, it's supposed to go up to +6 tomorrow.

Salaams, umAhmad.

Mashaa Allah, Aunty kept us all well-informed of the weather in Canada hehehe. Speaking of, the weather here is as strange as always. Throughout last week it was more or less breezy with a touch of sunshine. This weekend however, it's been plain-cold. And now the sun is out again. Britain for you :sl:

Random- Four weeks until break starts, and so much to get done.

sigh..!! good weekend :sl:.. !!

Random: [at] work again!