Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:sl:

I dont know if you guys heard this but apparantly some european newspapers have published those bad cartoons again!

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, yes not just the cartoons, but they are publishing supposedly some pictures of our beloved Prophet Mohammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam too among other things.

I personally am not worried in the least, and would leave them alone with their filthy ideas and plans, they can do whatever they want. Nothing can hurt or show that Islam is wrong, because Allah is protecting the Religion of Islam and the True Muslims.

May Allah make us all Muslims in the True sense and bring us together in the name of the True Faith of Islam, ameen.

umAhmad.

Salaams,

Random: I try to be the most coolest and friendliest person/elder on the Forum, but still some members who know me very very very well, are scared of me. wonder why???, LOLOLOLOLLLLL

Salaams, aunty umAhmad.

Salaams,

Random: I try to be the most coolest and friendliest person/elder on the Forum, but still some members who know me very very very well, are scared of me. wonder why???, LOLOLOLOLLLLL

Salaams, aunty umAhmad.

Assalamu alaikum,

I don't fear you! I love you!

Maybe those members aren't scared but respect you a great deal because you are such an admirable character. BTW... I am 33 lol, do I qualify to call you aunty or am I an oldie???

Peace n luv!

Assalamu alaikum, My husband has a student, a brother from Guyana, he is 35, and calls me Aunty, so have your pick my dear L2L (E). I love you too, a lot, and your posts too.

Don't worry too much about those members, it's all in fun, and they know I love them for Allah, and they know what I'm talking about too.

Salaams, umAhmad.

waalaikum assalam wa rahmatullah!

You are very kind Aunty!

I figured it was all fun but I HAD to interject my two cents .. .I found a nice opportunity to say something nice about you!

random: :sl: ..............

Assalamu Alaikum, How's everyone doing, This thread is alive just because I keep posting things here, maybe we could change the name of the thread to uAji's Random., yeah that sound's perfect.

Just joking Okay.

uAji's Random: I just found out in Japanese I am Mrs. RINKARIRINMOMOTE and my real name is AARIKAKISHIKA.

I love this thread beause I get to read your randomness khala :sl:

Random: My room is such a mess!!

Assalamu Alaikum, May Allah give Hasib Jazaa-e-Khair for providing this little outlet, whenever I'm a bit off or something, I just pop in here and bother my nephew, or post my thoughts, any Random thoughts out of this World, lol..

Random: I miss my umEesaa, but am happy for her. alhamdulillah abuHajira takes good care of her.

Salaams.

Asalame alaikom wr wb

umAhmad: wo########################, -30 degrees!!!! Here in Cairo, its like 20 something degrees celsius :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

Ooops.. here its opposite.. 30C :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, Now be careful Hasib MY SON, hate is a very strong word, you can IMMENSLY DISLIKE something , but no hating, Hey cold weather is from Allah how can you hate it.
Assalam Alaikum

Mashahallah.. well said Aunty :sl:

I noted this with me..

May Allah swt bless u and ur family.. ameen

Assalamu Alaikum, Now we are making Hasib feel bad.

Hasib hating cold is nothing, today in my class a 7 year old girl was frustrated over something and blurted out Ï HATE MY MOMMY AND DADDY", Ya Allah all the girls were kind of shocked, after class when most of the girls left I took her aside and talked to her and she started crying and saying she does'nt really hate them but hates the fact that they are fighting all the time, and the father told the mom to leave the house with the children.

It's so sad, I took the girl and made 2 Rakaat salaat and we both made dua together. InshaAllah tomorrow I will talk to the Mom and my Husband will talk to the father.

I wonder, why do parents do this to their children, So Sad, I can't get the girls teary face out of my mind. Please make duaa for this little girl and many like her.

Salaams and duaas.

Assalam Alaikum

May Allah swt make it easy for the girl.. ameen ^^^^

Random: Its 12 pm here :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

Random: TOP TEN POSTERS IN THIS THREAD :sl:

Poster Posts

Hasib 2764

Aaqib Ahmed 2173

baree_ 939

~mehnaz~ 727

umAhmad 697

Aamina 652

Um-`Eesaa 601

Subhaanallaah 589

Muhammad Qadir 580

Haqqul_Yaqeen 491

Assalamu alaikum,

a######w khala umahmad. That's such a distressing story. People don't realize how much they are harming their children by having a bad relationship. It really does a lot of damage to a child. InshaAllah your talks with the mother and father are effective.

RANDOM:

Just wanted to share what made me sooo happy today. I'm not sure if you can imagine it but many poor Southern Sudanese live in Khartoum and they construct their houses with cardboard boxes, straw, and sometimes just sticks and sheets. Their houses are temporary until they move on to another place or find their own space to live on.

After my son took his final exam today, I stopped by one of those houses and took a bag of my sons' used clothes and walked up to the entrance. There were three children who appeared to be the ages of 1,3 and 5. The five year old was holding the baby and caring for him and the three year old was helping. The child got handed from one to another. The parents were out to work and with their tough conditions, they often leave the children alone to fend for themselves during the day.

Anyway, when I stopped the car near them, the kids looked frightened by me. SubhanAllah, they all stood there and then I took out the bag and handed the older two an outfit. The little 3 yr old girl, said, "we are three," meaning to say, what about my little brother? It was the sweetest gesture and so I left the bag and told the children to give it to their mom when she gets home. The older brother took the bag and placed it inside the house and then came right back out. Then, their faces changed, mashaAllah tabarak Allah. They were lit and SMILED huge smiles and waved and waved as I drove off. SubhanAllah, the change from fear to happiness on their faces. It made my day.

The smallest gesture can make the biggest difference! may Allah taala accept it.

Peace

Atifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khala uA, that is truly sad. Hopefully the parents will open their eyes a little bit on paying attention to their daughter's psychological needs. I will keep the little one in my du'aa'

Sister Luv2Learn, your random comment put a smile on my face... thank you for sharing :sl: Jazaaki 'Allahu Khayr

random: uA is IF Aunty lol..!!

Ofcourse ^

and the IF Aunty is online as we speak hehehe

Random- almost salah time

So are you coming to California??

Assalamu Alaikum, I don't know who is being invited to California, but beware, there is so much pollution there, I have witnesses who say that about 2 hours before you reach California you can see the SKY IS MORE OR LESS BROWN, because of all the pollution.

Me the IF Khalaa/auntyJi, MashaAllah. The thing is you children and young adults don't know what I do behind the scenes on the Forum. (As soon as some nice, sweet, mature lady registers on Gawaher, I PM. her and say all sorts of stuff, that scare them off) this way I keep my position intact, LOL.

Can we get back to Randomness now, Please.

Random: Just had half a Bagel and Tea.

I was wondering about aamina or something she mentioned here or somewhere bout coming to LA... maybe i'm mistaken??

uA, come visit me with the family :sl:..! ill show u the community here :no:..!!

No no br. Hasib you're not mistaken - about the LA visit hehehe, it is down to big bro dearest to arrange the time and what not. I can't travel there without his company. Inshaa Allah Khayr

Lol Khala ji [at] scaring off all other aunties!!! It is no wonder I see no other on the forum :sl: hehe...

I can't think of a random right now

Assalam Alaikum

Random: Its 3 am here and very cold :sl: