Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:sl:

This is just an observation: but i've noticed that uk peeps use 24hr clock when quoting time.. however in the US/Canada, a 12hr am/pm format is used!

PropellerAds

Salaam aleykum brothers and sisters.

Inshallah you are all well.

assalamu alaikum!

just thought i'd pop my head in to check out today's randomness.

RANDOM: I've had a very long day and am off to bed. I was so busy in preparation today for my sister in law coming to town that I didn't accomplish much on my Ibaaadah list . Sigh... inshaAllah tomorrow's another opportunity.

random: i'm at a friend's house since yesterday!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Random 1: My 12 year old nephew Hassan made Chocolate Chip Cookies, the best I tasted.

Random 2: Had a nice long talk with UmEesaa, her Salaams to all of you.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

random: good weekend :sl:......!!!!!!

Assalam Alaikum

Random: its time for Zuhr after 20 mins :sl:

How are you all? It's been a while...

May Allah put khayr and baraka in our time.

Keep :sl:

:sl: sis emel, good to see you online. You were dearly missed :no: :sl: everything is good on my side, I hope you're in good health and happiness.

Good to hear from you too dear sis :sl: Alhamdulillah this slave cannot complain.

Anyone seen or heard from ghareeba, imman49?? i've not seen these 2 in a long time.

hey this is just a random thing but can we marry shias?

:sl: All,

I have not much time lately to be on here but I just wanted to make you all smile. I know you will just love this.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xXhMVncfk6Q"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=xXhMVncfk6Q[/url]

P/S Hasib Bro, I would not advise you to marry a shia unless you can convince her to come to the true and correct path. (my 2cents) :sl:

Just had a tremor here in Birmingham :sl:..felt like someone was stomping about in the attic above me......:/

Did anyone else in brum and surrounding cities/towns feel a tremor for 2 secs? The news are saying it could be an earthquake.

Lol... happened out of the blue unexpectedly. Subhaan Allah

EDIT: omg mehnaz thanks for the post...I wasn't dreaming afterall lol

:j:

Did anyone else in brum and surrounding cities/towns feel a tremor for 2 secs? The news are saying it could be an earthquake.

Lol... happened out of the blue unexpectedly. Subhaan Allah

EDIT: omg mehnaz thanks for the post...I wasn't dreaming afterall lol

:sl: lol bless..my sis text me from the next room ROFL

She said her friends felt it in Leeds/Bradford too..:no:

Hope everyone is okay! wow never heard of having earthquakes in uk.. thats!!!!!!!!!! crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu alaikum, That's it Aamina, these kind of things happen out of the blue, they come and go so suddenly, sometimes they cause a disaster sometimes just shake us up a bit. Alhamdulillah it was just a bit of a jolt there. Seems like Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala is telling us to pull up our socks and correct our ways. These are warning signs of those who are wise inshaAllah.

OH Hasib, check out what sis. tamarbutah said, I second that very strongly for anyone asking for advice.

Take care all of you, May Allah protect us all, and May Allah forgive us all, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum can you believe your eyes, just check what it says below, it is 3:27 Am., and I'm the only one on line, with 87 guests, how am I supposed to take care of all of them alone........................ GIVE ME A BREAKKKKKKKKKKK. What if someone tries to do something right now???? Where are the Mods, where are the Guardians, Where is everyone from the other side of the World where the SUN IS SHINING. Ya Allah.

87 guests, 1 members, 0 anonymous members

umAhmad

Random: is is just me or are there more Western than Eastern Muslims on this forum :sl:

Seems like Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala is telling us to pull up our socks and correct our ways

You're right Khala :sl:

Lol, Khala ending up as the only one in the company of guests again :j: I was fast asleep at that time...or was I? Far from the computer, that's for sure!

Alhamdulillah Hasib, everyone are ok, they just felt tremors - no damage whatsoever, it is the Mercy of Allah Subhaanahu wa ta'aala. Yeah, it's crazy, but it isn't the first time - there was another minor quake a few years ago. We also had a few tornadoes, one of them hitting Birmingham!

Basedas - you might be right! lol

Sis Tamarbutah, thanks for the video, it made me smile indeed!!! Very cute :no:

Hope everyone is okay! wow never heard of having earthquakes in uk.. thats!!!!!!!!!! crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Assalam Alaikum

Thts true bro. even I never heard about earthquakes in UK.. :sl:

May Allah swt save us from his Qahar.. ameen