Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Assalamu Alaikum, what size trampoline, one of my neighbour has one that is BIG, about 6 feet in diameter, half their backyard is covered.

I am going to go get a Kitten soon inshaAllah from the SPCA. I am looking for a male kitten which has already been neutered. I had cars named Cookie, Hurairah, Hiba, I am thinking of calling my next cat Bunny or Bulbul or Macho or Pumpkin maybe I'll call it TIMBIT. InshaAllah let's get it first, then we'll see.

RANDOM: Had a nice long talk with someone special today, I mean I did most of the talking, the sweetheart was doing the listening.

Salaams.

PropellerAds

Wa 'alaykum assalam Khala, I just checked the info on the box, the size of the trampoline is the same as your neighbour's, it folds up too. My little sister made sure dad bought it within a week, all that pressure on dear dad for nothing cuz we didn't assemble it straight away, and now we have to wait until the weather is good enough lol. Pumpkin and Bunny are adorable names...

RANDOM: Had a nice long talk with someone special today, I mean I did most of the talking, the sweetheart was doing the listening.

:sl: :sl:

Salaams

Assalam Alaikum

Random: I'm feeling sleepy now... am leaving.. :sl:

:sl:

UA can you donate a cat to me :sl:??

Assalam alaikum

Random: its Asr time now :sl:

Hows the computer monitor :j: ?

The monitor is working fine. My friend is so relieved that the only expence was on a new connecter. but the children aren't happy. The would have been happier with a whole new system.

my mother has just discovered that her cat "chotu" is actually "choti" and about to produce more . If any one around Lucknow wants a kitten you just have to let me know :no:

salam

Allah put us in real exams in this life :sl:

Hey my gawaher family i'm making baked tandoori chicken and fried rice today :sl:......! its been a while since i cooked..

Hey do people in India spay their female cats?? just wondering...............

^^^I'd like to know too. Although I think it's more of a Western thing to do I suppose.

I got mine done and :sl: all the tomkats have buggered off now ######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_209.85.62.25/3953/12/emo/phew.gif[/img]

Assalam Alaikum

Random: Am not a cat lover.. and I wanna ask u onething tht how u guys manage.. I mean how u can handle thm..?? Just wondering :sl:

It just comes to us naturally brother ^ I mean, especially if you're a cat lover, you'll be willing to take care of it. I currently don't have a cat and it's been a while since I managed one.

Hey my gawaher family i'm making baked tandoori chicken and fried rice today

awesome :sl:

UA you'll be overJOYED to know the tandoori baked chicken was AWESOME and so was the fried lemon veggie rice :sl: !!!!!!!!

:no:......!!!!!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum my children.......................... hehehe

Hasib___ In India I know of some families, Overly Rich ones though who get their cats neutered.

Mehnaz___ Your right it's mostly a western thing, normally people don't get the cats neutered because the cats mainly stay outdoors, and have the litter outdoors too, and then the cats move to different places and learn to survive. BTW. how is your cat.

AbdurRahman___ Cats are the most easy creatures to take care of. You need to put the kitten or the cat in the litter box and and leave it there and Alhamdulillah they start using it instantly, at least my kittens did. All you need to do is change the litter on time. You should fix a place where the catr will eat, and make sure you put fresh water in the morning and before sleeping and that's it. enjoy the company.

Aamina___ very well said, are you a cat lover. Did anyone read the book "CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL", read it it's awesome.

Hasib___ Tandoori chicken, I am proud oy you Yaa Bunayye, You will have a very satisfied wife inshaAllah if you keep up your cooking. BTW. are people invited. You can Fedex some to me. Post the recipe for the rice inshaAllah I'll try it to.

Hasib again___ right now I dont have any cas or kittens, but if you want, I'll donate one to you, hehe.

Salaams and duaas, aunty.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Random: Going to a party tonight. One of my friend's son has finished doing his Hifz, so the party is in his honour.

Salaams.

Mashaa'Allah, Alhamdulillah, Mubarak to him, have a lovely evening Khala.

AbdurRahman___ Cats are the most easy creatures to take care of. You need to put the kitten or the cat in the litter box and and leave it there and Alhamdulillah they start using it instantly, at least my kittens did. All you need to do is change the litter on time. You should fix a place where the catr will eat, and make sure you put fresh water in the morning and before sleeping and that's it. enjoy the company.
Assalam Alaikum

OK.. Auntyji, got it :sl:

Jazaak Allah Khair

assalamo Alikom

random: im a gunner

i support arsenal :sl:

waslam

its me bareee. just buzzing in to say hiii! :sl:

blueys getting married on tuesday!!! :no:

Assalamu Alaikum, How are you Bareeeeee, long time no see, I am so happy for blueey, I can imagine you must be soooo happppy, and as I told blueeeeyyy, the real reason behind it is, hmmmm, you know what I mean, don't you???? The way is clear now inshaAllah, hehehehe.

Salaamd and duaas.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Random: Going to a party tonight. One of my friend's son has finished doing his Hifz, so the party is in his honour.

Salaams.

MashAllah Khalate UmAhmad

Allah bless him

Random: seems here active while i'm sleeping :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

Hi everyone here :sl:

:no:

its me bareee. just buzzing in to say hiii! :j:

blueys getting married on tuesday!!! :D

I'm so happy for her :sl: Keep us updated sis, and I hope you're doing well yourself, missed you!

Random: went to beach today :sl:........!!!!

I'm all kalu (black) now :no: LOL.. !!