Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Assalamu alaikum, I think someone is coming close to 30 inshaAllah.

Salaams.

PropellerAds
wa alekum salam akhti " sister"

congratulation kardes ur posts number now 2 0 0 0

dont ask me, do you know turkish language or not pls :sl: ........ i dont

fe amanillah

Wassalam,

Thanks for congratulating. Tamam kardes, sormam, merak etme. :sl: ( Okay kardes, i dont ask, don't worry)

Sen de Allah'a emanet ol. ( fe amanillah too)

salam

we use tamam here also

so kardes also mean brother?? :sl:

Edited by alaqad

:no:

UA aunty ji I know ur my aunty and all but I hope that last statement wasn't directed towards me :sl:..

You know i'm not the big three 0h man!!! :sl:.. !!!!!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum, I said close to 30, not 30, there's a difference. And it was directed towards you, Who else has been giving hints about their birthdays and what not?

I can't believe it, come September Faisal will be 29, MashaAllah. I must be getting old for all I know, but I don't feel it, even though I make my Salaats sitting on a chair, hmmm!!! something wrong with me or What??

Salaams.

salam

i will be 29 in Dec yah khalah :sl:

We ask Allah for you good health and wellness

Random : tomo will go to Bethlehem City for my friend wedding..

Assalamu Alaikum, Oh MashaAllah do you realise Ya Bunayye that you might turn 29 in December, but according to the Islamic Calender you will be 30 or are already 30. LOLOLOL, Am I depressing you'll by telling your getting up on the ladder.

Can you'll believe on Eid ul fitr according to the Islamic calender I'll be 54, MashaAllah MashaAllah, keep it up umAhmad and keep thanking Allah. Actually I love getting older, too many benefits, lots of respect, and can get away with saying anything, hehehe.

Take care Salaams and duaas.

PS: I get all teary and emotional when I hear the names Jerusalem, Bethlehem, etc.... Thinking ablut the history behind it and thinking about the things my beloved brothers and sisters have to bear day in and day out. Allah Protect them, ameen.

wa alekum assalam

Old is Gold :sl:

Random : Joma'a Mubarakah

Salamu alaykum,

^ Jumaa Khayr.

^kardesh sister/brother. No gender difference. If you say kız kardesh, it means sister. If you say erkek kardesh, it means brother.

Salamu alaykum,

^ Jumaa Khayr.

^kardesh sister/brother. No gender difference. If you say kız kardesh, it means sister. If you say erkek kardesh, it means brother.

wa alekum salam

aha thank you akhti..." kz kardesh" :sl:

any new question ?? i'm here :sl:.....

going now , at least will force 3 check points in my journy :no:

salam to all

Salams,

when you say about that forcing my heart is broken. May Allah kill those kuffar in the shortest time!!!!!!!!!! :sl: :sl: :no: :j: :D :D :D :D We gathered and made duaa last night anyway.

Random: It's been long time since i didnt listen to Katie Melua.

:sl:

The month of Rajab is upon us brothers and sisters; this is the month of Allah so hasten to good deeds and prepare the soil for the seeds of Sha'ban, and inshaAllah the fruits of Ramadhan.

As our Beloved :sl: would say: "O Allah, make the months of Rajab and Sha'ban blessed for us, and let us reach the month of Ramadan."

Ameen...

Rather then wishing death on Kuffar isn't it more beneficial to pray for their guidance?

May Allah show them the light and guide them on the right path,ameen.

random:I was really happy and over the moon to hear a friend's results yesterday,subhanallah. :no:

Motivated me to go for it inshallah. :sl:

random:inshallah won't be out for 9 months.Hope my knee check up goes fine on monday.

w.s.

Happy American illegal occupation of native american territory day!

Rather then wishing death on Kuffar isn't it more beneficial to pray for their guidance?

May Allah show them the light and guide them on the right path,ameen.

Salamu alaykum,

i always pray for their guidance but then i pray O Lord! If you wont let them to see the truth on this dunyaa, then destroy them and their bad works for innocence muslims.

But i really get angry at my brother's situation!!! We cannot feel the way he feels, thats for sure cuz they dont force us and we are safe.

salam

i'm back :sl:

Alhumdulelah my trip was like always........ but also nice watching palestine cities...

dont worry akhti muzur inshallah we are strong here and like nails in their throat

Salamu alaykum,

^ welcome back efendim.

Random: I am in a very sad mood because of an issue btw me and my friend.

May Allah send us some help, please we need this so much.

Assalamu Alaikum, Yes, I understand, making duaa, but believe me it's not easy when you are surrounded by a permanant situation where they don't know what is happening. Yes I always make duaa to Allah subhanahu Wa Taala, " Oh Allah if guidence is for them please Guide them soon if there is no guidence for them then take each of them and destroy them now like you did the nations before them".

But if I had a choice between making duaa for my brothers and sisters in this War laden countries or the enemies of Islam, then SORRY, I WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE DUAA FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. If Allah has kept Hidayaah for these WarMongers, They will get Hidayaah. They don't need my duaas.

Sorry for sounding harsh, I usually am very calm as you all know, but recently I came to know that one of my so called daughter who moved here from Palestine as a refugee with her mom, her father and elder brother were killed by these Murderers as they were taking a bus to go for work. InnaLillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon. I mean this happened years ago, but I just came to know. This is but one case, there are many more like this.

Sorry Hasib for my Rant, and again for the 100th ime JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran for providing this Thread.

Alaqad, May Allah keep you strong as the Mountain and a thorn stuck in their throats, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum.

salam

and again for the 100th ime JazaakAllahu Khairan Katheeran for providing this Thread.

jazaka Allahu kahyran brother Hasib wa fe mezan hasanatak

indeed Here I feel better contact between myself and members of the Forum

salam to all

make dua for me guys instead :sl:!

make dua for me guys instead :j:!

^:no:

You know, in hindsight I am so grateful for all the trials and tests of faith I've gone through. As cliche as it sounds, they make you what you are today and allow you to become a better, stronger and more deserving person to receive the richer blessings He has prepared for you in this world.

Assalamu Alaikum, Well said mehnaz, what you say is so correct. Combined with patience and steadfastness, these tests and trials make the EMAAN stronger, and gets us that much closer to Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.

Yes you are in my duaas Hasib. InshaAllah whatever is bothering you, Allah make it easy, ameen.

Salaams.

Aunty ji you might be happy to know that the son is returning to the homeland probably :sl:......!!!

<running out of options here>

salam

Random: Good night :sl: :sl:

Salams,

^ Good night brother.

Random: I love all muslims for the sake of Allah. :sl: