Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Random: I am so sad cuz i couldnt talk to a friend for ages and i miss my friend sooooo much.

PropellerAds

Salamu alaykum,

well i thought it was only sisters' room that has been all empty nowadays but now i realise that this forum is getting lonely :sl: We need some action on here so where is everyone? :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, My thoughts exactly.............. InshaAllah it'll pick up soon.

Salamu alaykum,

^ inshallah aunty.

Random: My cousen is on the road coming us for staying a few days :sl: I was missing her a lot!

wa alekum salam akhti

wish u nice time with ur cousen inshallah

Random: Good day to all

Salams,

here she is! :sl:

Random: Tomorrow i am gonna meet and have a long talk with that girl who is about to revert inshallah. :sl:

:sl:

Tomorrow is an important day: Guys please make du'a that I am content with whatever Allah has decreed to come out of tomorrow.

Tomorrow is an important day: Guys please make du'a that I am content with whatever Allah has decreed to come out of tomorrow.

و عليكم السلام

May Allah choose the best and make everything easy to you

Random:Good Morning

Edited by alaqad

:sl: brother alaqad. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah the best news :no:

:sl: brother alaqad. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah the best news :no:

و عليكم السلام

Alhumdulelah :j:

Edited by alaqad

Assalamu Alaikum, Oh MashaAllah, look who was here, Our own Gawaher doctor who is supposed to be on call, but seems to have been on a Sabbatical, hehehe.

Nice to see you emel, how's studies and how is my dear sister and brotherand the nephew in Syria, Hifz complete????

Can I be NOSEY AS ALWAYS and ask you to share the good news with me Please Please, Pretty Please with whipping Cream and a cherry on top. I think I sounded childish there, hmmm. oh well, maybe I AM a child, and have been tricking you all for the past so many years.

Salaam and duaa.

Of course aunty...I passed my finals :sl: alhamduillah! Everyone is really well here, alhamdulillah. Hope you're all doing well in Canada, and those in SA are happy and safe inshaAllah.

For now love and salaams to the RI family. Keep smiling.

Salamu alaykum,

R.F. They dont understand the way i feel and it hurts me.

random: i think...................

wa alekum assalam

wat R.F " Radio Frequency?? or wat :sl:

good morning :sl:

Assalamu alaikum, according to us Ladies,

R.F = RANDOM FACT.

How is everyone, take good care of yourselves.

Salaams.

Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

My sister is here from Uk for 10 days and i think thazz too less...

im just too bz all day trying to give her most of my time.

My shaikhs Shaikh, HAzrat HAkeem Akhtar Sahab Damat barakatuhum has been very ill and thus we are prayiing for his health, either than this, im missing myslef, i eep forgetting to visit the Gawaher Forum and i forget to eat, sleep and even do my work, (sad) but Alhamdulillah ala kull e haal ... hmm, i hope every1 is preparing for RAmadan InshaAllah

Love you all for the sake of Allah

was salam

Assalamu Alaikum, May Allah bless your Shaikh with Shifaa-e-Kaamil wa Aajil, ameen.

I cannot imagine hwo life would be with a sister, never had one, hmm. must be fun, my closest female friend whom I trusted and all when I was growing up was my Ammi/mom. and after marriage was my daughter umEesaa.

I see the Blog owner hanging around the blog, wonder what his thoughts are and what's oing on with him.

I wonder where Subhanallah/Abdul Rahman is, have'nt seen him in a long time, wonder what's happening with him???

Random: Did it ever happen to any of you that you know someone on Gawaher, but do not know them by their face, and see them in your dream, I saw a couple of people, and I wonder if they really look like I saw them look in my dream???

Salaams.

I see the Blog owner hanging around the blog, wonder what his thoughts are and what's oing on with him.
thinking about stuff and not sure where its headed.

gnite everyone :sl:

Random: Did it ever happen to any of you that you know someone on Gawaher, but do not know them by their face, and see them in your dream, I saw a couple of people, and I wonder if they really look like I saw them look in my dream???

Salaams.

Yup :no:

Yup :j:

:no:

salam

what yup

I do not often dream, and if had dream after waking up I don't rememeber anything :sl: why!!!!!!!!

Random: Good day and salam to all:)

Salams,

yup is yeah/yes in chat language.

Random: It's so wierd that it is raining in the middle of the summer in Turkey. :s

wa alekum assalam

yup is yeah/yes in chat language

:sl: thank u akhti

just suprised from ladies

Salams

^ :sl:

Random: I have to take the present for my parents from out and i do not know how to do it :s I should secretly take it into the home!

Edited by muzur