Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:sl:

thanks akhi. :sl:

random: hunting for a DSLR :no:

PropellerAds

so uA ji, hows the vista bugging u now :sl:??

Assalamu Alaikum, Hmm... I think it is okay, I just stopped listening to people dissing Vista. Actually it's good, I guess they want to make it more protected and hardy. I am more or less acquainted to it now. My keyboard is what's bugging me more than anything else right now.

I was so used to the Thinkpad keys, and since I type using my 10 fingers, it makes so many mistakes, and these keys need to be really pushed in the right way, you tap on it, you miss the letter, you press it to hard and you get 5 of the same sssss, and they have some keys in a different place than what I'm used to InshaAllah I'll get used to it soon enough, because I have to do some Arabic typing in Ramadhan to put on our Site.

Salaams.

ADVANCE RAMADHAN MUBARAK ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Allah accept all of your Ibadaat and make Fasting easy for you, and shower His special Mercy on all of you.

Remember our brothers in Guantanamo in your duaas in this auspiscious month, and if you remember make duaa for me and my Family. InshaAllah you will all be in my duaas.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Ameen

Ramadan Muabrak to u khalah , blog owner and to all

May Ramadan come to all of us, Muslims with good blessings. inshallah

post-21841-1220176729.jpg

Random: I am reading bbc news :sl:.....!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum, This is what I do by default we I come on the comp.

__go on our site you are not allowed to post links yetquranicsciences(contact admin if its a beneficial link), check it out.

__go and check if I have emails

__go on Gawaher and check out who's on it, and ceck out the new posts.

__go on google news and check the headlines

__go on BBC news ad check the headlines

__THEN WHATEVER??????????????

I posted the above, because I know your all interested in what I do, hehe.

Assalamu alaikum, Alhamdulillah we start fasting today, Went for Taraweeh yesterday at my old University, brought back so many memories, MashaAllah time flies.

Taraweeh was perfect, 20 Rakaat. Ahmad lead 12 and the other 18 year old boy Muaadh lead 8.

Salaams.

salam alekum

masjid beside me perform 8 rukah Taraweeh .. in last 10 days they increase to 20 ruka'ah thats about close masjid , but some of others perform 20 from the first day

Random: hot weather here

Random : i have cold ,,,,,,,,,hatsooooooo :sl:

wa alekum asalam

Salams,

this ramadan i feel so FRESH AND NEW! Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so glad that ramadhan is here, i feel that i have more time for ibaadat!! :sl:

alhamdulilah!

anyhow ramadhan mubarak 2 all

:ws:

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu

Ramadaan Kareem

Kullu aaam wa antum bakhair..

It is interesting to see the number of non muslim people up at 5:30am going about their daily business............ people are up at this time for their worldly things and most muslims sleep right thru fajr............!!!!!!!!!!

<noticed this today morning on my way to masjid at 5:20am>

Assalamu alaikum, hopefully uslis will start frequenting the Masjids too, specially i the West and alo bring their children, because that's where we meet Muslims from different places gathered together in the ouse of Allah.

Random 1: just had Iftaar and made my Maghrib, Alhamdulillah 4th Fast done, I hope all the rest will o by easily too.

Random 2: Ahmad's Taraweehs are so beautiful MashaAlah, Alhamdulillah. He will be starting the 5th Juzz today.

Assalamu Alaikum.

random: going to masjid for iftaar..

random: its 5:08am :sl:..!!

Assalamu alaikum, Some smarty pants keeps sending me messages, calls me auntie, and sends provocative messages, hmmm. Even left a comment for me on my profile. Has nohin better to do I guess.

Salaams.

Assalamu Alaikum again........... Touching base with all of you, How's your Ramadhan so far, mainly the Sawm/Roza/fasts going, do you feel energetic or lethargic????

Me I'm okay so far, Alhamdulillah and inshaAllah will keep up with the help of Allah and your duaas.

Salaams.

:no:

uA its some loser lowlife donkey who was originally banned from IF but they keep registering with diff user names from diff IP addresses so admin can't block.

I get these weird pms also from the same user! sigh :sl: some people are such losers they got nothing better to do than to harass people on an Islamic board.. maybe they have a sad divorced depressed unemployed living on EI life.. who knows :j: :sl:..!!

Random... just a Random Thought! :no:

Ramadhaan Mubaarak & Salaam to all those who remember me ( :j: ) and to the new members on here....

Edited by khumara

sigh some losers keep creating new accounts to come back and bother us on IF :sl: lowlifes they are!

Assalamu Alaikum again........... Touching base with all of you, How's your Ramadhan so far, mainly the Sawm/Roza/fasts going, do you feel energetic or lethargic????

Me I'm okay so far, Alhamdulillah and inshaAllah will keep up with the help of Allah and your duaas.

Salaams.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

sawm going great Alhumdelah..... May Allah forgive all our sins in this Ramadan

one hr befor iftar i feel lethargic :sl:

Random : Salam to all

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

Your signature is very funny ahha!

Your signature is very funny ahha!

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

and boring signature as mentioned to me :j:

who run on final home's works :sl: running , running, and running but feel stuck at same place

now painting stage

pray for me brother , khalah and all Blog's visitors :no:

Assalamu Alaikum, Yep your signature is funy, I can keep watching it..........................

I do make duaa for all my near and dear of Gawaher now a days and that includes most of you. May Allah mak thins easy for you.

My son started Surah Yousuf today in his Taraweeh. I love the Surah.

Assalamu Alaikum.