Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Assalam Alaikum

EID MUBARAK to all of you :sl:

May Allah swt accept our fasts and all iba'adah of this Holy Month..

ameen

May Allah swt grant us all Jannat al Firdous.. ameen

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path.. ameen

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand Quran and Sunnah.. ameen

Brother is Islam,

Abdulrahman

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, Salaams from Mississauga, Ontario. We are visiting here, MashaAllah nice to be with the children.

Went to ISNA Masjid for Isha today, I would say it is the cleanest Masjid I've seen here in North Aerica, from the Masjid to the school to the coridors to the Washrooms, Alhamdulillah.

Assalam ALaikum

How are you all ?? :sl:

:sl:

enjoying the cold Canadian weather eh?? LOL................

Assalam Alaikum

Here weather is HOT.. but alhumdulillah :sl:

Assalamu alaikum all,SubhanAllah, our ride to and from Toronto was beautiful, the colours of Fall were in full bloom. Took some pictures, inshaAllah will try to post when I figure out how to, heheheh.

Yes Alhamdulillah enjoying the Canadian cold weather, the best part about it I don't have to look at bare skin, because everyone tends to cover up Alhamdulillah (Winter here means protection of eyes.) Below is tonights forecast.

Overnight Tuesday

Temperature 2°C

Condition Clear P.O.P. 0%

Wind W 10km/h

Humidity 80%

It's spposed to go up to 10 and 13 the next 2 days inshaAllah.

Salaams

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

Kef Alhal jamee'an??

Romaan falasteen

Palestine's pomegranate[using large font size is not allowed]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image010.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image008.jpg[/img]

Salaams again, I am so turned off, one of my close family member is getting married on Saturday, but we won't e attending the wedding because it is not segregated, I am not sad, just upset, as to why they are having a mixed gathering????

Anyways, I guess I'll cook yummy food myself and eat.

Salaams

Assalam Alaikum

how are you all? :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

how are you all? :sl:

wa alekum salam

Alhumdulelah all fine inshallah

Figs --Al Tin

[using large font size is not allowed]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image004-1.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image005-1.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image031.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image032.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image034.jpg[/img]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/cakes/Image035-1.jpg[/img]

[using large font size is not allowed]

Assalamu alaikum, JazaakAllahu Khairan Ya Bunayye, TEEN here and ZAYTOON in the General Chat Section.

Just trying to you and everyone else , I check/spy all the Sections, and when I don't find something to post I sit and enjoy ALAQAD's signature, that guy looks so tired from all the walking. Reminds me of the little Rabbit/Bunny BUSTER, that brother dot had posted a year or so ago. Do any of you remember the cute bunny running for his life with those cute Running shoes and Red Cheeks??

Salaams.

late eid mubarak to everyone :sl:

im at schoool waiting for my next class.

trying to kill some time.

these rooms here are freezing cold.

random enough for the random thread? lol

Assalam Alaikum

Eid Mubarak Sister Baree :sl:

Hope ur school is going well..

Keep Smiling in cold too :sl:

Assalam Alaikum

Random 1: Weather is changing now a days :sl:

Random 2: Dubai is transforming into NEW world..

Assalamu Alaikum, I have a bad headache and cough, inshaAllah Allah willforgive some of my sins. I think that the though of Ahmad leaving for South Africa on Monday is really getting me all knotted.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum, I have a bad headache and cough, inshaAllah Allah willforgive some of my sins. I think that the though of Ahmad leaving for South Africa on Monday is really getting me all knotted.

Assalamu Alaikum.

... my second comment here, i guess ;-)

i know what you feel, aunty umahmad, i visited my home town (in sumatra island) visiting my parents for one-week eid holidays. and as usual, it's always hard for me during the last two days i was there, knowing and thinking that the next day i had to leave them and back to jakarta (in java island) where i work.

my parents would feel the same, too ... but life ...

wassalam,

yasnov

Assalamu Alaikum, Oh SubhanAllah, Ya Bunayye, Ya Yasnov, now you've shown me the other side of it which I was to selfish to see or feel. I was just looking at th Parents feelings, but now I know that children feel the distance too and miss the parents as much if not more, no wonder Ahmad is kind of stuck with me all the time for the past couple of days. Alhamdulillah I'm glad UmEesaa and her husband are there for him.

I hope you have someone in Jakarta to take care of you, May Allah take care of you, ameen.

Assalamu Alaikum.

aunty ummahmad, hope that headache will disappear by now ;-)

alhamdulillah aunty, i have some sincere good friends in my liqo' of which we'll usually take care of each other. if my parents are sad upon my leaving, i will be more sad leaving them. even if they try not to show it, i know they are sad. i think it's the bond that we've had.

aunty umahmad, is that true that the older our parents, the more sensitive they will become?

wassalam,

yasnov

Assalamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah, I am Okay, things could be worse, so don't want to complain.

Ahmad and myself were packing his stuff, he is a light traveller, not too many things, and I want to send thins for my daughter unEesaa. For the last 2 weeks we were having back and forth THIS TO SWEET AHMAD, AND HE GOES NOTHING MORE AMMA PLEASE, but today while packing he was anythin else Maa, you can dend something more Maa.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu Alaikum,

Random? Not Really................WHERE IS THE BLOG OWNER?????

HIBERNATING????????????????????

Salaams

Work work work :sl:..!!!!

Assalam Alaikum

Random 1: I hope now Aunty's headache is gone :sl:

Random 2: May Allah swt unite muslims around the world.. ameen

Assalam Alaikum

Random 1: I hope now Aunty's headache is gone :sl:

Random 2: May Allah swt unite muslims around the world.. ameen

wa alekum salam

Ameen for ur dau'a .may Allah bless u

how r u khalah now?. if u use PC long time , try to decrease the time of using PC :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i298.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/mm249/alaqad/alaqsa2lz5.jpg[/img]

May Allah protects Al-Aqsa Masjid from the Zionist's attacks