Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:sl:

:sl: I actually got it from a lecture I just listened to today called 'the need for a pure heart'.

PropellerAds

LOL [at] aunty ji!!!!!

Yes I'm relaxed okay dont worry :sl:........!!!!!!!!!

Here this for randomness -

My husband (finally) has gone to get a learner's license. I'm making lots of duas he passes :sl:

edit: Oh! And a fun-fact... last month and this month, both have the 13th on a Friday :sl: Hehe :no: such superstitions have no basis in Islam :j:

random: its raining here.. so dreary :sl:..!!

:no:

Well the weather here like I mentioned in the Canada thread is... grey :sl: It supposed to be summer! Heh, the only season I can decipher here is spring, because that's when the Jacaranda trees are in full bloom :D :j: they look so beautiful, and the streets look like they are really a purple carpet!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i340.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/o343/trantrungtri1980/jacaranda.jpg[/img]

Buuuut besides that, it's usually grey most of the time, makes it rather annoying for when I want to do the laundry. It's nice in someways I guess :sl: Not too hot to go outside and walk in a burqa!

random: my heart is pounding 100mph, my face is flushed and my legs are tired but i feel good..! I just completed nearly 2miles track :sl:!!!!!!

random: :sl: ....................

Assalamu Alaikum, Alhamdulillah it's nice to see my daughter's Internet working properly now, she can come and contribute here.

Random for anyone interested: The temp here is +5, and will go up to +9.

Salaams.

:no: Mommy :j: Yeah, we even got wifi working now, yay!

random: My cat Crystal is having kittens! :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum All,

Random: I'm watching the Oilers and Maple Laughs, ooops Maple Leafs game on cbc.ca, guess who I'm going for????

Salaams.

Random: up early this morning :sl:

random: kept walking up while sleeping at night... so have a huge headache :sl: I think maybe I'll just go back to sleep.

Did the Oilers win or the Laughs prevailed?

If you guys are trying to provoke my rage and anger its not working cause I've been away from the country for too long now :sl: and hockey is very very back in US in mainstream media sports coverage!

Go Lakers!

Assalamu Alaikum, Oilers all the way...........

Hello Hello!!! what are you talking about Hasib, San Jose Sharks your neighbour is the TOP team in the Western Conference, or are you so out of touch? What Lake or lakers, which planet?

Brother, it's just HOCKEY TALK, is there some limitation on what we can and cannot say here, after all this is a Random Blog, just add the restrictions, and we will follow rules..........

Lakers is basketball isn't it? Hm I don't like it much :no: I think Basketball would be much more fun if all he players weren't so TALL.

haha, not trying to provoke anyone :j: "Laughs" just comes out as if its normal. I'm more of a cricket person atm, though SA is playing pathetically against Australia :sl:

Lakers is basketball isn't it? Hm I don't like it much :no: I think Basketball would be much more fun if all he players weren't so TALL.

haha, not trying to provoke anyone :j: "Laughs" just comes out as if its normal. I'm more of a cricket person atm, though SA is playing pathetically against Australia :sl:

You know just as well as I do, that its a cycle of ups and downs.. right now TML are down but they will be back up again and that day I will look at you :D!

Hey all :sl:

You've not posted here in a very long time!

WB Stranger!

You know just as well as I do, that its a cycle of ups and downs.. right now TML are down but they will be back up again and that day I will look at you :no:!

I hate to admit it but you're absolutely right >_> the Habs have that very same habit. Lol actually any team I cheer for! Perhaps it's best if I pretend I'm not cheering for them :sl:

SA at the moment is concentrating more on 2010 Fifa world cup. Hehe, I wonder how many Muslims will come all the way here to watch?

Assalamu alaikum, This is becomming more of a Family blog between myself, my daughter and my nephew and some vistors who ae like the new moon, hard to see, hehehe. I think Hasib should change then name to Random Family conversation or something to that effect.

InshaAllah will be leaving for Toronto right Zuhr and will return on Sunday inshaAllah.

salaams.

:no:

Hehe true :D but I like the word 'Incoherence' :sl:

:j: I hope you have a fine and safe trip in the spanking new van!!! oh yeah, eat a triple choc chip cookie on my behalf hehe.

random: I think I may actually be allergic to cats! :sl:

random: eating oatmeal.. going to work in a bit :sl:..!!

Cool :no: I haven't eaten oatmeal in a while since hubby dear doesn't like it. His face goes from ^_^ to T_T when he sees it :sl:

Well i dont like the plain kind either.. i get the diff flavors.. oh so good!

Strawberry + Maple sugar (Y)..! my best!!

Hmm... interesting. I should probably get some flavoured ones then :no:

random: I enjoyed reading the latest naruto chapter o_o :sl: