Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Assalamu Alaikum, swanlake, offcourse I remember you, how's life, InshaAllah I pray everything is good for you, ameen. My son Uthman was one of the Tajweed teachers' at the Ilm summit at Houston, I think the other one was Wissam, I really wanted to see their Wild Card Session, but they did not put the Video online, bad boys, hehe. He was the one showing off, hehehe, just joking. Were you thee too???

He has opened the Satibiyyah Institute for Tajweed and it's in full flow now MashaAllah.

I am proud of him in a good way, and make duaa that Allah will keep his sincerity intact, ameen.

Salaam.

PropellerAds

:no:

aww aunty :sl: I did pm you a few months back with my updates ..I hope you received it ? :j:

Aamina , :sl: I haven't spoken to you in donkeys years! How are you girl? Graduated ? :D

:sl:

random: we're looking for banquet halls for next summer for my valima :sl:............

Aamina , :sl: I haven't spoken to you in donkeys years! How are you girl? Graduated ? :D

Hello youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :sl: I kno##################! I was waiting for you on msn this one time recently... can you imagine how lame I was? I think it was in my nostalgic phase :D I am fine alh, I sent you a PM with the low downs of what's briefly been happening and about graduation :D

random: we're looking for banquet halls for next summer for my valima :j:............

wow :D

:no:

random: just finished surah waqiah.........

Assalamu Alaikum, banquet halls for Valima, is it going to be an exotic kind of event or a bit simple? Sorry for asking that, it's just that ISNA has place available in the Centre if you want to ask them, but it will be more of a Modest Hall or Halls. I hope it is going to be segregated though, no matter where you do it inshaAllah.

MashaAllah may Allah put barakah in your sustenance, and provide you from His never ending Treasures, ameen.

Salaam.

random: just found out some of our relatives spread ugly rumours about us..........

how sad!!!!!!!

Assalamu Alaikum, Astaghfirullah, for some people spreading rumors is food, they cant survive on it. Ignore them and carry on people who spread rumors and people who beleive in them without verifying are not worth it. May Allah protect us all from these kind of people, ameen.

Random: Have a sore throat and headache, need duaas.

Salaam.

random: making chicken nuggets :sl:.......

random:........ surah Kahf Allah tells us that He has no son and who ever says this is a liar and they had no knowledge of it............

"... wa yun zi ral lazina khalut takhaz'al hu walada ..."

"... ma lahum bi mi min ilmu wala li abaa ihim ..."

"... kaburat kalimatan takhruju min affahihim ..."

"... ee yakhu luna kadiba ..."

random: thinking of getting rid of the fish pond in the back yard...................

Assalamu Alaikum, But why??? It looks cool and cute. If I was in Saga I would take it home and put it in my backyard. If you are serious tell me, I'll check if Huzaifah and family would like it ........................ but for FREEEEEEEE, NO CHARGES......... then again they live in a basement suite.

Salaam.

its not a mobile thing :sl:.. its like dug into the ground..!!

Now you tell me hannn........... I was oing to call movers to come and bring it all the way to Montreal, Just joking, I,m not that crazy yet.

Keep it, it's cute, I am sure the birds enjoy it in the smmer, why take away their enjoyment park.

salaams.

aur how are you doing :sl: ???

As Salamualaykum

ages since I visited "random". nice to see it's still going strong. :sl:

Hows everyone doing :sl:???

Hows that computer doing sister shaheena :no:??

random: i've noticed people becoming ajeeb after going thru a few almaghrib classes.. "unapproachable" comes to mind.. :sl:...............

also i could be wrong but these classes are somewhat increasing feminism amongst the sisters...........

Anyone attended RIS this year ??

I am starting to realize it is better to be in some hardships always rather than be trouble free in life. I think it is harder to be grateful to Allah when things are going good than when things are not going good.

I am starting to realize it is better to be in some hardships always rather than be trouble free in life. I think it is harder to be grateful to Allah when things are going good than when things are not going good.

I agree Absolutely. My mother is very frail 85+ and at times gets really weak. My father in law also is almost 100 years :sl: and totally bedridden but i have more "sukoon " now than when i was free of all these duties.

How is everyone doing? Its been a long time since I posted here...........