Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

Segate, Hitachi, Western Digital or other Hard disk manufacturers?

I mean which one do you think is the best manufacturer?

PropellerAds

When your cat is in REM sleep, but you almost thought he was having a jinn attack. :unsure: He was sleeping with one eye open and it was moving around rapidly.

• Like 1

Segate, Hitachi, Western Digital or other Hard disk manufacturers?

I mean which one do you think is the best manufacturer?

They're pretty much all the same these days.. the industry is really consolidated with a big few players.

I go with WD usually.. Hitachi is good also. Have not heard good things from Seagate but they may have changed in recent years.

My choice would be 1-2 between WD and Hitachi respectively and 3 on Seagate.

• Like 1

Sometimes I wonder how I can have a state of continued calmness within this hectic fast-paced life. Hmmm.

Edited by Noor Al Huda

I want to move out but can't for another couple of years. :( :( :(

Why you want to move out? out of country??

No, out of my house. I don't like it here sometimes. I need to make hijrah, lol -_-

Going outside and getting a breath of fresh air can work wonders. ^_^

Wonder where all the old users are at and/or doing in their lives :).

Good times [at] IF.

:sl:

I am here brother! I feel great when i see the olds of the forum :D There was Aamina, Ahmed from the UK, and many others. 

My husband is about to arrive home, so better now to prepare the dinner and and a super Turkish tea  :cool:

• Like 2

Sleep depriveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. I can see the dark circles under my eyes becoming more apparent. >.<

Plans for the weekend: Catch up on all the missed sleep during the week. 

• Like 1

Sleep depriveddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. I can see the dark circles under my eyes becoming more apparent. >.<

Plans for the weekend: Catch up on all the missed sleep during the week. 

This happens to me a lot. :-(

I just make up for it by overdosing on caffeine. Caffeine is my best friend. :D

Caffeine is nice, though I try to avoid it sometimes...though I've had to be up until about 2am the last several nights thanks to Skype conferences with other writers...

• Like 1

I just make up for it by overdosing on caffeine. Caffeine is my best friend. :D

And I come to Gawaher. Gawaher is my best friend. lol

• Like 1

People you only ever need 6 hours sleep tops! I average 5 hours and I am caffeine free :) stay off caffeine its a drug :o

Edited by ala'adin

People you only ever need 6 hours sleep tops! I average 5 hours and I am caffeine free :) stay off caffeine its a drug :o

7 hours for Me overall . ^_^

Sometimes I can get by with less than 3 hours of sleep (I did it regularly when on the sets of films) and sometimes I need at least 8 hours. It also depends on how well I am eating and exercising as well.

Good point, you dnt need caffiene if you lead an active life. I play Football (real kind not american run with ball in hand yet call it football...argh!) and do MMA twice a week. get active people :)

Randomish

I love Cadbury eggs

I know what real football is brother. :P

And I do too asiya...just wish I had gotten some when they were available. I love girl scout cookies too!

6? I don't seem to function as well with any less than 6. :S 7-8 seems the best. That's why I take an extra dose of caffeine. It heightens alertness and energy, at least for a couple of hours anyway lol.

I slept 3 hours last night so I took 3 1/2 cups worth of coffee in one cup this morning, so I am hyper and alert. :D

Sometimes I can get by with less than 3 hours of sleep (I did it regularly when on the sets of films) and sometimes I need at least 8 hours. It also depends on how well I am eating and exercising as well.

Less than three hours?!  :mellow: I can't think with that amount of sleep, lol I can tell if I'm sleep deprived if I just start seeing the dark circles under my eyes becoming more apparent.