Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

My cat is like the boring-est laziest cat ever, lol.

PropellerAds

“When someone you love dies, and you're not expecting it, you don't lose her all at once; you lose her in pieces over a long time—the way the mail stops coming, and her scent fades from the pillows and even from the clothes in her closet and drawers. Gradually, you accumulate the parts of her that are gone. Just when the day comes—when there's a particular missing part that overwhelms you with the feeling that she's gone, forever—there comes another day, and another specifically missing part.” 
― John Irving, A Prayer for Owen Meany

Have to appreciate my momma before she's gone.  :( 

:sl: all,

Its 3 am and I'm up..

Unable to sleep..

Must be that McCoffee [at] iftar lol..

• Like 1

On the train this morning, I saw a woman give her husband the death stare. It was too funny, the look on both of their faces. lulz. xD

And my cat is so cute! Is yours a male?

yup he's a he :D.. hes black on top and white on bottom including all 4 feet. On his back is a white diamond in all the black coat. Looks like hes wearing a tuxedo hahaha.. soft yellow eyes.

On Ramadan, my days are almosT full. Woow. I love this sweetness. Alhamdulillah for being a muslim. 

Edited by muzur

:sL: all,

Ramadan nearly done................... 

Worst time for fitna: Last 10 days of Ramadan. The worst kind of fitna: The one I start by my own hands. Oh dear. *facepalm*

Ya Rabb, please help me. Ameen.

Eid time :D

:sL:

** almost **

• Like 1

Okay from from Gawaher please give me Eid money AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:sl:

• Like 2

Okay from from Gawaher please give me Eid money AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:sl:

lol! I want some too!

Nothing quite like a sunny summer day with a bit of chill in the air. *_*

Random: Cats are not that dum.. they appear to be disinterested but in fact quite the opposite..

EID MUBARAK ALL :D :D :D :D  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sL: all,

Everyone is sick [at] home.. seems there is a cold bug going around :@

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the time between summer and fall. The weather is so amazing, masha Allah. Nice cool breeze yet warm at the same time. Nothing quite like great weather. <3

Sometimes it's strange to think that one day I'll be in the ground covered in dirt. Life is so short. :/

The time has come yet again, to be pressured into getting married. I am not willing to sell myself short for the feelings and whims of others. I think its time to move on out.

The time has come yet again, to be pressured into getting married. I am not willing to sell myself short for the feelings and whims of others. I think its time to move on out.

:sl: dear sister,

This is a topic I know much about :D .. Without getting into too much details I may just advice that there is no perfect man or woman out there but that the fit is mutually compromising.

Be prepared to compromise for some to gain some. If you have a high list of things you want in a man it will be challenging to get that criteria. It is also a compromise on the man's part.

I have seen many smart, educated sisters getting old(er).. late 20s.. now even 30s and remain single because they were unwilling to compromise on their list.

If you want to discuss details please PM me.

:j:

:sl: dear sister,

This is a topic I know much about :D .. Without getting into too much details I may just advice that there is no perfect man or woman out there but that the fit is mutually compromising.

Be prepared to compromise for some to gain some. If you have a high list of things you want in a man it will be challenging to get that criteria. It is also a compromise on the man's part.

I have seen many smart, educated sisters getting old(er).. late 20s.. now even 30s and remain single because they were unwilling to compromise on their list.

If you want to discuss details please PM me.

:j:

Walaikum as salaam,

Thank you for the advice.  Well, that's exactly it, certain things, I am just not ready to compromise.  Sometimes I suppose families think that if they pressure you enough, you'll give in.  So I would much rather go out and live alone, than marry anyone who comes along, just because of family pressure.  Of course, if there is a fit, or even some level of compatibility, I am willing to compromise *something* but until then I should be able to live peacefully without being pressured. :D

Hellooo everyone.

Random: was reminiscing about the countless days and nights spent on this forum. Fun times!

Still gotta beat hasibs post count hahahha.

• Like 1

That veryyyyyyyyyy awkward moment when friend A says to me in front of friend B, 'oh, aren't you going to miss her so much when she moves to Texas' and I get brain freeze and don't say anything at all for a good 10 longgg seconds and just give friend B the fakest smile with a confused look on my face. LOL I wasn't going to miss her since I don't even know her that well, I couldn't even get myself to lie and say yes, I just FROZE. Friend B probably thought 'wow ok fineee' lol Man, I really need to prepare myself for these kinds of painfully awkward situations.

That funny moment when somebody tries to be slick and you see right through them. lol Of course, I won't call people out on it. But I find it funny nonetheless.