Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

PropellerAds

That moment when someone falls, you want to laugh but have to check they okay before laughing out loud.... :P

• Like 1

It's official. I have a short temper. -______- I guess I'll grow out of it eventually? I mean I've gotten much calmer since my younger days. I hope that's how it works anyway. :/ Sometimes I'm glad to have people like my older bro to tell me to calm down, and things just aren't as big of a deal as I make them out to be. 

I miss all the old timers on here.. wonder where they are now??

• Like 1

:sl:

again, i am here.

and i miss your post on the forum.

• Like 1

:sL: brother,

How are you doing? What is new these days?

Wa 'alaykum salaam,

this one is from old timer but i had renewed it :

www.gawaher.com/topic/24947-camels-in-australia/#entry1282543

http://www.gawaher.com/topic/24947-camels-in-australia/?do=findComment&comment=1282543

I miss all the old timers on here.. wonder where they are now??

Asalaamu aleykum brother, remember me, your baachi? Believe I am one of the old-timers, its been almost 10 years, lol. Just checked in last night again, good to see you, hope life has been well for you since!

Asalaamu aleykum brother, remember me, your baachi? Believe I am one of the old-timers, its been almost 10 years, lol. Just checked in last night again, good to see you, hope life has been well for you since!

:sl:,

HAHa good to see some of the older folks on here.

How are you doing sister? Hope things are well. 

-Hasib

Alhamdulillah we re fine thanks,Long story short... In 2006 me and the kids had to hide in battered women shelters, as his threats and plans to kidnap them was become extremely serious. He traced us a few times, but I outran and escaped him both out and inside the courtroom. He now has lost right to have any contact with his kids. I remarried a brother of my Pakistani Quran teacher, just to find out they both cheated me for a passport.When my other Pakistani friend asked them 'why, and if they didnot fear Allah?' , they answered laughing: ' but we are from a good family, Allah wil never make us suffer as Safiya has suffered' . I kicked them out. Now I know that being a Quran teacher and family of Ulama doesnot neccesary mean  that you are a practising and trustworthy Muslim. Hypocrites are found in all corners of society, I guess.  :no:

Now the kids and me have found peace, enjoying life and looking forward to whatever Allah will bring,

Tell me how you've been since?

wa asalaamu aleykum,

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that sister :(. Yes there are crazy people out there.

My story.. well.. also ups and downs hehe.. will PM you :i:.

-Hasib