Islamic Forum
Hasib

Random Incoherence

:D

i just stuffed myself with some chocolate cookies..

waiting to take u x4ml

random: i really need my own car!!

PropellerAds

Who's car do you drive?

Don't finish the cookies

Random: It's hot.

random: just woke up :D...

Who's car do you drive?

we have 2 cars. my dad uses one and since my sis is back from uni she takes the other car to the hospital and she works all day.

i use my uncles extra car as well, but today that's in use, so basically i need my own car so i can go where i want whenever i want!

What the hack is happening in toronto. :D

what?? another TTC strike lol ??

we have 2 cars. my dad uses one and since my sis is back from uni she takes the other car to the hospital and she works all day.

i use my uncles extra car as well, but today that's in use, so basically i need my own car so i can go where i want whenever i want!

mizz baree tis recommended you stay indoors to avoid those crappy bajan pot holes hahahah

yeh the crappy bajan pot holes.

i drove into one today.. was going too fast and didnt see it. heheh

mr hasib.. now if i stay indoors all day, id practically live on this forum (as if i dont do that already). nothing to do at home.. b-o-r-i-n-g

U need to read the star.

oh they caught some guys right??

p.s. we dont get toronto star delivery in southern california :D

random:just came back from swimming...AS wasnt there :D neither was siraj :D :)

there were plenty of other muslim brothers to talk to alhamdulillah

oh yeh...back to your question hasib....no i wasnt in school....its saturday.......

mr hasib.. now if i stay indoors all day, id practically live on this forum (as if i dont do that already). nothing to do at home.. b-o-r-i-n-g
clean the house :D.. help mommy dearest with stuff i'm sure she could use the hand :D..

clean the house biggrin.gif.. help mommy dearest with stuff i'm sure she could use the hand

that's what ive got my dear sister bluey for. :D

and the house is clean already.

today is a nice day to play some sport outside. i think ill go round up everyone and play some badminton

random: this pge has one more to go till it reaches a century!!!!

woo hoo!! 100 pages of randomness.

AU what grade are you in bro> ?

oh they caught some guys right??

p.s. we dont get toronto star delivery in southern california :D

I don't get toronto star delivery either but I read on cyber. :D

I don't get toronto star delivery either but I read on cyber. :D

man i wonder if this anti muslim ## is finally spreading to canada too :D ?????????

man i wonder if this anti muslim ## is finally spreading to canada too :D ?????????

lets pray it doesnt :D

although I cant help but think of this hadeeth:

The Prophet (saw) said: "The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish." Someone asked: "Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He replied: "No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last wahn into your hearts." Someone asked: "What is wahn, O Apostle of Allah?" He (saw) replied: "Love of the world and dislike of death."

[Narrated by Thawban

Aboo Dawood Book 37, Number 4284]

:)

The "people" in this case can signify different countries.

random: d'ya know what's annoying? when you go somewhere or do something and some people just interrogate you cuz they're so nosy

Assalamu alaikum, Mehnaz, SubhanAllah,

lets pray it doesnt :D

although I cant help but think of this hadeeth:

The Prophet (saw) said: "The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish." Someone asked: "Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He replied: "No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last wahn into your hearts." Someone asked: "What is wahn, O Apostle of Allah?" He (saw) replied: "Love of the world and dislike of death."

[Narrated by Thawban

Aboo Dawood Book 37, Number 4284]

The "people" in this case can signify different countries.

I was discussing this same Hadith with AbuAhmad (my husband) just now. The people this Hadith is talking about, in fact, from what I read in detail signifies the Muslim Ummah in general and the condition they are in, Wallahu Alam.

May Allah bring us back on the path of the True Islam, which is really Peace, Love, Respect, Harmony and Caring for each other, ameen. It hits really hard, when things happen close to home, I realise now. Assalamu alaikum, duaas, umAhmad.

"A source who asked not to be named said information provided by U.S. officials played a part in the Canadian arrests."

Source: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thestar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1149329598732&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thestar(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...ol=968793972154[/url]

nah i wasnt.. sis went to uni.. :D got some kinda merit? i dunno what that is lol.. she wanted to see clothes in green st.... shoppin is so borin..

random: wave to people in cars randomly on the motorway (freeway) and they think you got mental issues :D do i? :D

random: wave to people in cars randomly on the motorway (freeway) and they think you got mental issues :D do i? :D

lol I used to do that when I was a kid :)

omgg........... a lot of the guys are from mississauga!!!!!!!