Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Allah's Slave

Sharon Suffers "significant" Stroke 1/4/05

:D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_today.reuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/NewsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-01-04T222622Z_01_KWA376715_RTRUKO0_US-MIDEAST.xml"]Reuters[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/41E47EA4-36C1-46A6-845D-640E4DE98BEF.htm"]Al Jazeera[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1136361014281&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull"]Jerusalem Post[/url]

AS

PropellerAds

At this time we should all remember that the Prophet (pbuh) never wished ill on even his worst enemies.

Edited by zaffy55

It was described on BBC as a "cerebral haemmorhage". That is pretty serious and often fatal so only time will tell if his time to face the qabr has arrived.

Asalam Alaykum

I don’t feel any sympathy for him, whatever he gets he deserves

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_today.reuters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/NewsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2006-01-04T222622Z_01_KWA376715_RTRUKO0_US-MIDEAST.xml"]Reuters[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.aljazeera(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/NR/exeres/41E47EA4-36C1-46A6-845D-640E4DE98BEF.htm"]Al Jazeera[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/servlet/Satellite?cid=1136361014281&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull"]Jerusalem Post[/url]

AS

Yeah, everybody is covering this event. I first saw it on the BBC, then switched to MSM's in my area...

Asalam Alaykum

I don’t feel any sympathy for him, whatever he gets he deserves

Salam,

One day it could be one of our parents, or even us!

Is this the way we want to live? Full of hate?

Salam

Allah yaaktha, ilyom gabl baachir :D. Ilaa jahannama wa bi'sal maseer!

Man, this is the best Eid present ever :D. :D, ya rabb he dies. I hope he suffers like hell before he dies, though.

zaffy, open your eyes a little...and educate yourself.

Yes, full of hate for those who deserve it. Do you honestly believe a bloodsucker like Sharon deserves our love and care? :D

Asalaamo aleykum,

I am just trying to imagine what is before him ....the questioning, reckoning...

If Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala says it is his time...

Allaho Akbar !

waleykum assalaam,

I make Dua his death is Painfull and the Angel of death rips his filthy soul out his body like a thorn bush is ripped thru wet cotton wool. Hope his fat belly bursts, hope he gets a severe torment in the grave :D

Zaffy, i fee sorry for you the way you think. Imagine your parents were Palestenians living in Palestine ?? Only then you would know what this Shaytan has done

Asalaamo aleykum,

Salam,

One day it could be one of our parents, or even us!

Salam

Maybe two of these people could have been your parents...in Sabra or Chatilla.....how would you feel if he were to die then ?

sharon-massacre.jpg

Sah? I'mma go switch it on now. I'll be back...

Eagerly waiting for news of his death...

Same here...

Nothing on BBC, according to them he is still in Intensive Care.

Either way, his time will come (soon InshaAllah)! I'm off to uni soon, so I'll expect upto the minute updates on IF when I get back... :D

The Angel of Death is Probaly waiting at his bedside

BBC Says " Mr Sharon, who is seriously overweight, was prescribed blood-thinning drugs after December's stroke and told to diet. "

:D :D :D

:D :D :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nydailynews(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/front/story/380260p-322861c.html"]This article[/url] is interesting because the words make him out to be a pretty good guy but the timeline seems to present a different picture.

Last night, Bush said in a statement that he and First Lady Laura Bush were "praying for his recovery."

"Prime Minister Sharon is a man of courage and peace," he wrote. "On behalf of all Americans, we send our best wishes and hopes to the prime minister and his family."

Predictably, the Palestinian terror groups that Sharon has long battled were ready to dance on his grave. "We are not sorry about his health," Islamic Jihad spokesman Anwar Abu Taha said.

1953 - Special army commando "Unit 101" led by Sharon carries out raid into Jordan in which 69 civilians are killed. Raid was reprisal for Palestinian guerrilla attack.

1983 - Sharon forced to resign after israeli inquiry finds him indirectly responsible for massacres in Lebanon.

1998 - As foreign minister, Sharon urges israelis to "grab as many hilltops as you can" in occupied territory.

AS