Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
basespacer

Kia Ora

Kia ora all,

I am an agnostic from new zealand and really interested in those who live succussfully with God. I want to understand how people see God. I have never been able to combine the world that i see with the idea of an all-powerful, all-loving, all-knowing creator - how does it work? I hope people aren't all sick of these questions, I certainly mean no offense or putting down, I respect all opinions in this ever-changing, intensely complex world. Please tell me what is it like in Islam?

PropellerAds

Kia ora and Greetings

Welcome to IF, basespacer

(in case members didn't know, ,"Kia ora" is a Maori salutation, which means hello and/or goodbye, I hope thats right basespacer)

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

It will be a pleasure to answer all your questions regarding Islam. Please use any of our other sections, as this one is limited only to welcoming new members.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

post-1-1102388849.jpg

greetings and welcome to Gawaher.

Hope you enjoy it and also that you find it useful and beneficial. :D

Hello :D

Welcome to IF :D I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions and more in the Islamic Discussisions section and IF Library :D

Peace,

AS

Hi!

Welcome to IF! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi

Welcome to IF :D

HEY! :D

Welcome to IF

I really hope you enjoy your time with us and get some answers to your questions.

You might find some interesting stories about people that have reverted to Islam (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=149"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=149[/url] here

enoy your stay!

peace,

*verity*

Kia ora all,

I am an agnostic from new zealand and really interested in those who live succussfully with God. I want to understand how people see God. I have never been able to combine the world that i see with the idea of an all-powerful, all-loving, all-knowing creator - how does it work? I hope people aren't all sick of these questions, I certainly mean no offense or putting down, I respect all opinions in this ever-changing, intensely complex world. Please tell me what is it like in Islam?

Kia Ora to you bro,

Welcome to your community, I truly hope that you have a wonderful experience here...

peace,

welcome to the IF, may your stay here be benificial for all........

loq, when i saw kia ora i thought it was going to be abt the drink kia ora :D

Hi brand_pic_kiaOra.jpg

Welcome to IF and feel free to ask questions in "Islam for Beginners: Q&A" or "Basic Islamic Discussions" sections. :D

saalam bro

Welcome and hope u learn wat Islam is abt and may Allah baless u all the best :D