Islamic Forum
Abu Zakariyah

Br Mu'min's Sister

:D

I have been informed by the brother that his little sister was just sent to hospital after the emergency doctor came home to see her in an awaful state.

she is suffering from an alergic reaction which has also caused her to have breathing difficulties.

the brother has told me that "She was crying so much and in agony"

she is only 10 so please do dua everyone that

Allah gives her a speady recovery, eases her pain and keeps their family strong inshallah :D

PropellerAds

Allah gives her a speady recovery, eases her pain and keeps their family strong inshallah

Ameen, Ameen

Oh no, :D ! :D

May Allah grant her shifaa, and give her strength to get through this and keep her family strong. Ameen!

We are thinking of you bro Mu'min :D

Edited by emel

May Allah cure this little girl and ease her pain.

Why He allows children to suffer, perhaps I will never understand. :D

I have been informed by the brother that his little sister was just sent to hospital after the emergency doctor came home to see her in an awaful state.

she is suffering from an alergic reaction which has also caused her to have breathing difficulties.

the brother has told me that "She was crying so much and in agony"

she is only 10 so please do dua everyone that

Allah gives her a speady recovery, eases her pain and keeps their family strong inshallah :D

:D may Allah :D heal and protect her, ameen...

May Allah grant her sheefa, and give her strength to get through this and keep her family strong. Ameen!

Ameen

Asalaamo aleykum,

May Allah grant her sheefa, and give her strength to get through this and keep her family strong. Ameen!

We are thinking of you bro Mu'min :D

Ameen,

Inshallah I will keep her in my prayer :D

waleykum assalaam,

Br Slave: Any news?

As soon as you hear anything please let us know. I'm really worried...InshaAllah kheyr.

Assalamu alaikum, My duas are with the LITTLE ONE and Br. Mu'min and his whole family. May Allah Taala cure her of the allergic reaction and bless her with good health and May Allah help the family cope with the situation with ease.

Only Allah knows the wisdom behind why certain things happen, we are in no condition to question His wisdom. There is a lesson in everything for alll of us.

Wassalamu Alaikum. masooma.

Please keep us updated bro slave.

She's in my duas. :D

ameen to all the duas.

inshALLAH she will be in my duas.

Guest amani

:D :D

May Allah :D grant her shifa! :D

May Allah :D make it easy for brother mu'min and his family in these hard times also :D

subhanllah :D

just got off the phone with the brother his sister alhamduliah has just got home and is in stable condition :D

Only Allah knows the wisdom behind why certain things happen, we are in no condition to question His wisdom. There is a lesson in everything for alll of us.

Wassalamu Alaikum. masooma.

Exactly sister the affairs of a muslim are always good as the prophet muhammed (saw) told us :D

Oh alhamdulillah brother slave that is wonderful news, May she have a speedy recovery to her full health, Ameen!

That news has really made my day. :D Alhamdulilllah!

AlhamduLILAH...thats is good news..

may Allah :D help her to recover quickly. ameen

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira my dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam for all your Du'a and your concern. May Allah bless you all in this Dunya and especially in the Akhira. May Allah forgive you all your sins. May Allah grant you all the highest levels of Al-Firdaus.

Alhamdulellah my little sister is feeling well again. She suffered from a food allergy last night in which her whole body turned red. Her neck began to swell along with major restriction in breathing. When we described her symptoms on the phone an emergency doctor along with an ambulance turned up at our house in under 4 minutes. She was rushed in the ambulance in which they already began injecting her with medication and fluid. Seven doctors were treating her at the hospital.

She was carefully monitored throughout the night in which doctors told my mother if we did not act sooner or if there was any delay she could have died.

On Friday my mother was taught how to deal with cardiac arrest and resuscitation in the case it happens again.

My sister will undergo allergy tests :D in which they will find out what exactly caused this.

Anyway, I bought a nice gift for her on her return home and she seemed really happy with it Alhamdulellah.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

AlhamduLILAH.....im so glad she's ok....