Abu Zakariyah

Br Mu'min's Sister

Asalaam Alikum

Great news Bro.

Inshallah she is smiling again.

:D

PropellerAds

:D May Allah keep your sister in good health :D!

:D she is ok! :D :D they are always in my adeya

:D Fe Dunya Wal Akhira my dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam for all your Du'a and your concern. May Allah bless you all in this Dunya and especially in the Akhira. May Allah forgive you all your sins. May Allah grant you all the highest levels of Al-Firdaus.

Alhamdulellah my little sister is feeling well again. She suffered from a food allergy last night in which her whole body turned red. Her neck began to swell along with major restriction in breathing. When we described her symptoms on the phone an emergency doctor along with an ambulance turned up at our house in under 4 minutes. She was rushed in the ambulance in which they already began injecting her with medication and fluid. Seven doctors were treating her at the hospital.

She was carefully monitored throughout the night in which doctors told my mother if we did not act sooner or if there was any delay she could have died.

On Friday my mother was taught how to deal with cardiac arrest and resuscitation in the case it happens again.

My sister will undergo allergy tests :D in which they will find out what exactly caused this.

Anyway, I bought a nice gift for her on her return home and she seemed really happy with it Alhamdulellah.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

asalam alaikum

ALHAMDULILLAH your sister is ok. I will keep praying that she remains happy and confident! Take good care of her.

wasalams

:D May Allah :D keep her healthy.

i am happy your sister is doing much better :D alhumdulillah she was able to recover. InshaAllah Allah keep her in good health and growing imaan.