Islamic Forum
Muslim-for-Allah

Prohibtions While Fasting

Hello, my friend just asked me a question and i dont' want to tell her the wrong answer. she said that her parents told her that she cannot take a shower or look at her private parts while fasting because it will make it unacceptable. i told her that that is wrong, and that it is all about her intentions. but again i don't want to guide a person to the wrong so iam going to ask here. so please help me with the question

jazakom Allah khayr :D

PropellerAds

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Those don't invalidate the fast, but perhaps what was meant is that looking at forbidden things decreases the reward of fasting, which is true.

Also:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=300&CATE=6"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=300&CATE=6[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=310&CATE=197"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=310&CATE=197[/url]

Jazakum Allah Khair

Barak Allah Feekum

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu